Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Submit Review
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 18423
-
08-06-21 22:19 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 468Lmfao
Doesn't seem like your style kpop.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
I'm sure your post will have her messages blowing up tho!
-
08-06-21 14:47 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 199Buffalo
This buffalo seems to be down for anything and super horney. Don't think she even wants any money from me at least. Not my cup of tea. You guys can have her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/04a30...4-ea1500726964
-
08-06-21 14:37 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 199Victoria
Had this one recently however since I rarely repeat thought I'd share as a freebie for all you hunters.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c3fe1...3-7acb56629aa5
Everything goes besides anal. Not sure about CIP as I'm careful about making any Jrs. I'd have her wash her cooch before going down on her. We did sweat a lot dancing prior to the finale so can't blame the girl. $400.
-
08-06-21 09:53 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 1241I've been using the website as well. I think I'll use CCleaner to clear out cookies and temporary files and try it again.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 00:19 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 468My profile is a lot more elaborate
Than let's play. I don't have a profile pic at all but have private pics that I share. My first response is a canned template, where I change a few words when reaching out to each girl.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Only thing that really matters tho is if she thinks your attractive and if your allowance meets her min requirements. The more she likes one the less she needs the other.
-
08-06-21 00:15 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 468Check the code words in the profiles of SBs on Tinder.
Don't include SD code words in your profile. Like Kevin said, that will get you banned.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
When a tinder profile for a lady includes something about liking older guys, etc. That's what you're looking for.
-
08-05-21 23:19 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 468Now the website doesn't alllow requesting private pics.
Website won't work either.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:52 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 1063Hmmm, my math might be off but it seems like at least 5 people were already on that ride. This is just from here.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
She wanted to meet me today at noon and I couldn't so I assumed she found another candidate.
-
08-05-21 22:49 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 1063350. Damn, I went 3 hrs today too. BBFS, Greek, Greek, cip, cim. But 500 however I didn't have to get a hotel so its good.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:43 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 1063https://www.seeking.com/member/579d9...d-5addef2da47e
She's back! 700. BBBJ, cfs. She loves to fuck so be sure you can last awhile!
-
08-05-21 22:41 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 86LOL. I followed some advice here and had sugardaddy "code" words on tinder, and was banned in 2 days.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
I am pretty happy tonight. Kindergarten teacher, BBFS, Greek, super hot, 350. Will definitely repeat weekly with this one.
-
08-05-21 22:29 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 25You're matching with hot girls on Tinder and still paying them cash to have sex with you?
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 20:17 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 468Try logging into the website and not the app.
I can still request private pics.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 20:11 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 468Clarification
Not saying she is pro ho'ing. Just meant to say that she looks like her pics, but if that's the look you're going for, lots of k agencies have girls that have the same look for 1/2 the price with much better service in the FC. She's inexperienced so the Fc trip is mediocre and arguably not worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 19:50 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 846They can keep on adding more restrictions but I'm not sure if that's going to help them at all to increase revenue.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





