Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 523 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I have seen her a few times, all last year, last summer. But it took a few series of attempts to do so. First time I never got a response. Few months later I gave it another shot, had some exchanges and then she went silent. A month or two after that, I said why not and gave her another text, and a few hours later, I did get a response and it was on. Set it up, went to see her, then got ghosted for a bit when I couldn't find her exact apt bldg. Reached out, but got nothing, crickets. Hung around for a bit, pissed and kicking myself. Finally decided to leave and she finally got back to me, calling me just after I said I'm out and had been gone from her area for maybe 5-10 minutes. She had fallen asleep and apparently has had issues with her phone app. Messages were coming through waaaay later then when they got sent. One thing then and now is, she is always delayed in her responses, if you get one at all. So I turned around and went back. Lives in one of those condo developments, low end though, but not projects low end. A couple steps above that. Maybe. Safe enough, even if the general area outside the condo development on the main road is dodgy as fuck. She is as advertised in her pics and the pics I attached below which has a few of her older numbers from the past year or so. A busty, big titter, nice full fat d cups, and nice full fat ass. Does have a bit of a paunch, that plump belly, but if you love big tits and fat ass, a belly is no probs at all, often comes with the territory when drilling them thick girls. She is a nice enough girl, despite how she seems via text, has a decent personality, very nice actually, especially considering the number of schemers, scammers, liars, robbers and thieves out there these days. She was cool and laid back, not a rush job, more than willing to chat and get comfortable with you, before settling in for whatever you may want. I see she has been adverting a ton under the massage section over the past few months, more than the other area, so maybe she gets more biz there. Never did anal with her, but she confirmed her back door is on the menu. Her head game was solid, if not spectacular, a BBBJ, but the ground and pound of that fat ripe ass is as good as that fat ass looks. She does get into it, and takes whatever you can throw at her without complaint, which is nice.

    Haven't seen her in forever, since last year, because she can be real difficult to meet, even having seen her before. I hadn't seen her for a few months then when I tried to again, it was the same issue as the first time. I would only suggest to keep trying if you really want that ass to hulk smash in doggy. I finally made contact to see her again when at the dentist back in January and lined up a meet later that day. Then when I was heading to Wtby finally I gave her a shout, I'm on the way, but heard nothing. So needless to say I was annoyed, but after waiting long enough, I just made other arrangements to release the demon seed from my loins. So of course, after I had that taken care of, I finally hear back from her asking, when will I get there, how close am I? She is worth the eight zero for an unrushed short stay that could actually be as long as a hhr, but it's just the aggravation and annoyance of actually seeing her or tryin to, that can drive you nuts, or maybe make it not worth the bs to connect. Or in my case, just easier to see other less difficult, but similarly built busty big booty options. That being said, I'll still probably see her again, it'll just be limited to either when or if I hear back from her, or if I feel like jumping through hoops to go balls deep in her again. Long story short, she is legit. If you ultimately make it to her back door, which funnily enough is how I usually entered her apartment and bedroom, you will enjoy yourself. I know I did. Hopefully she is still pretty good. Good luck.
    Saw her this Friday. Pics are 10 years and 30 pounds ago.

    Nice enough but no fucking way. Mattress on floor. Filthy apt. Boyfriend or other left apt as I got there. No problem from him. Had to scoot by family sitting in doorway. Was going to leave but opted for qv BBBJCIM. She spit it on the floor and wiped it with dirty underwear that was in a pile. Again, she's pleasant but no repeat for me. 80 wasted for recon.

  2. #4029

  3. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any updates? Just saw her profile and couldn't find any reviews? Also would like to see more pictures if anyone has.
    I've seen her twice now. The first time it was a big waiting game in a parking lot around the corner, then she walked around the block to meet me and walk me to the house. She shares a space with another girl and it wasn't filthy, but certainly not the rah mahal. BJ uncovered and FS with a wrap. She's very pretty in person but has some demons. Second time was about the same.

  4. #4027

    Any reviews on this girl text was easy enough


  5. #4026

    Thanks

    Looked up the posts and read them. Thanks, appreciate it. I think I'll continue looking, but man, those pics are exactly what I'd be interested in. Too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    See my review and another in post #3953.

  6. #4025

    Thank me later Gal in Waterbury

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember someone asking about her but not sure if there was a response. Is this one worth a visit?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/477836423856
    See my review and another in post #3953.

  7. #4024

    Previously reviewed?

    I think I remember someone asking about her but not sure if there was a response. Is this one worth a visit?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/477836423856

  8. #4023

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It's worth pointing out that some of us see turning down bb full service at any price as a plus.

    Not judging, but you're either into a girl who sees a bunch of random guys bareback in one day or you're not.
    I enjoy my BJ uncovered and preferred wrapped when FS. Not into Russian roulette.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #4022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy67  [View Original Post]
    Ya seems like another one who thinks she is better than she is when I contacted her on phone. Turned down 200 for bare full service half hour.
    It's worth pointing out that some of us see turning down bb full service at any price as a plus.

    Not judging, but you're either into a girl who sees a bunch of random guys bareback in one day or you're not.

  10. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of Ruby: https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject.

    She looks fun, despite her rates.
    Any updates? Just saw her profile and couldn't find any reviews? Also would like to see more pictures if anyone has.

  11. #4020

    Domino

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy67  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Used to post under the old Backpage's 5 years ago I messaged. She claimed to have worked at the dominoes in Middletown but pretty much was a scam I believe.
    Doesn't Domino Pizza have all you can eat special for one price or if its 15 minutes late it's free?

    Sad there are people that fall for the scams.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  12. #4019

    Spammers, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy67  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Used to post under the old Backpage's 5 years ago I messaged. She claimed to have worked at the dominoes in Middletown but pretty much was a scam I believe.
    It doesn't matter. They're old stock photos. Look at her old phone for proof. They’re even too lazy to remove the logo on the photos.

    Anyone can find these photos online and become an entrepreneurial spammer whether from when I researched and posted this, or 5 years ago. Fake is fake regardless of the year or US city location.

    BMD.

  13. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    In light of your bad luck concerning scammers and paying extortion, have you not searched the board or the net based on "pizza girl"? STG ads are free so anyone can post anything including spammers, scammers, cash and dashers etc.

    If you read a few boards here, you can pick up some tips and methods for weeding out the fake ads.

    In searching for your pizza girl, there no history here or on google. Red flag 1.

    A few of the ad pics have writing on them, "envee420", red flag 2.

    The link you supplied shows the ad has already been deleted. Red flag 3.

    Here's her ad history, https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-674-1511 - only 2 ads. Red flag 4.

    I could go on but you get it. She's an unknown quantity and most likely a fake despite having a Stamford number.

    BMD.
    Fake. Used to post under the old Backpage's 5 years ago I messaged. She claimed to have worked at the dominoes in Middletown but pretty much was a scam I believe.

  14. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is staying at the Marriott. No DFK and BBJCIM is extra. She is not for me. Next.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Had a little bit of attitude on phone.

  15. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is staying at the Marriott. No DFK and BBJCIM is extra. She is not for me. Next.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Ya seems like another one who thinks she is better than she is when I contacted her on phone. Turned down 200 for bare full service half hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape