Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 694 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4841

    How did it go, Michael1967?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense. Hot is in the eye of the beholder. I keep seeing pictures of women that people think are hot and I'm like "ick".

    I'm leaving the country soon and I have 4 dates lined up where I'm going and they are all from SA. I think they are all hot, but others may not. My first evening is set up with pictures 3 & 4 (same person). If she works out, I'll stick with her my entire trip. If she doesn't work out, I have dates already lined up with the other 3 for nights 2,3, and 4.
    I'm curious, how did it go with the girls in the pics? I would have passed on the first two, but pics 3-5 looked fantastic.

  2. #4840
    rubmaps.ch

  3. #4839

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    What's RM?
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/contents/contents.php

  4. #4838

    Rm?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and very nice, actually the age she claims to be. Thinner from her RM vids, but thicker than those photos. Multi-hour BB with drinks for $$$.

    I got the impression she's very high volume though so I stopped partaking.

    Ivy Marie on RM.
    What's RM?

  5. #4837

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by RadialSea  [View Original Post]
    Well it's been a different month on SA too many new profiles popping up but managed to schedule a few dates and already had my share of ghosting just before the time.

    Going to meet this one soon so any info would be greatly appreciated. Just don't want to be in a awkward situation again!
    What's her name?

  6. #4836

    Corrected link for Kiki (FWOB)

    Link for Kiki Havana, in case you want a friend without benefits:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/437a9...d-14ef755fa2d3

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    Kiki Havana.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-75f6b9d60cd6

    Wants allowance for friendship. Hard pass. *.

    Lexgal55.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/467c9...c-d06b9d35472c

    She's been mentioned here before. She seems desperate to meet. *I talked to her on the phone and was turned off by her accent. I'm on the fence with her but will probably pass.

    *.

    *AprilShowersSEA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/93e32...8-910ad5e7de5d

    I met her irl. Wants 650 ppm but will take much less. No time limit, on the pill, brags about her head game and loves to swallow. *.

    Babydoll0303.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02c3f...a-7acf9541674b

    Been chatting her up but haven't met irl. She said that she'll take it bare, no cip but will swallow, 400 for a couple of hours. *I thought that she was mentioned here before. *.

  7. #4835

    SA updates

    Kiki Havana.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-75f6b9d60cd6

    Wants allowance for friendship. Hard pass. *.

    Lexgal55.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/467c9...c-d06b9d35472c

    She's been mentioned here before. She seems desperate to meet. *I talked to her on the phone and was turned off by her accent. I'm on the fence with her but will probably pass.

    *.

    *AprilShowersSEA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/93e32...8-910ad5e7de5d

    I met her irl. Wants 650 ppm but will take much less. No time limit, on the pill, brags about her head game and loves to swallow. *.

    Babydoll0303.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02c3f...a-7acf9541674b

    Been chatting her up but haven't met irl. She said that she'll take it bare, no cip but will swallow, 400 for a couple of hours. *I thought that she was mentioned here before. *.

  8. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    She is probably wearing Uggs in that photo, and might as well be holding a nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte.
    LOL, exactly.

  9. #4833

    Well isn't that just the definition of Basic?

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    This one contacted me. Slightly better than average looking girl that wants 4-6 k / mo, are you fucking kidding me? I laughed out loud when I read that.

    Glitteringoceans.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb060...7-5bb6486164fc
    She is probably wearing Uggs in that photo, and might as well be holding a nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte.

  10. #4832
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $?
    $$$ range.

  11. #4831

    Traveling

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    Travel with SA is actually one of the reasons I maintain my account. I have SB's in several cities I still communicate with despite not seeing since the start of the Pandemic. There are gold mines out there and even better if you like company when travelling in the evenings.

    London is one example. It doesn't matter what filter setting you put in. 18-21 skinny 5'8"? Probably 1000+ and hundreds active within 24 hrs (I have not done that search, just guessing). LOL. It's one of my favorite cities for SA but don't go there expecting to pay US rates. Berlin is another. Find a world class city with a large user base and it can be a lot of fun (not used SA in New York or Los Angeles but I always figured it must be similar). My Frankfurt SB uses me as an 'example' of what SD's should be. LOL. Just treat them to a nice dinner and wine before doing all the dirty things in your mind later. Nothing special.

    I tend to be bad in deciding up front who I want to spend time with and end up booking one for every night I am somewhere. By the end of it I am spent. I've had times where I have cancelled and kept with one. I've also had times where I had such a bad experience I cancelled all the rest and wondered why I am on SA. LOL. Little head always gets in the way.

    Long story short. Travel can be a lot of fun with SA! .
    Arizona is a good destination that treated me well throughout the pandemic. Can usually find dates at 300 per meet with college babes near ASU. With NY, going to a bar was easier than dealing with SA in my experience. Planning to head to the midwest and south soon so I have been sending out feelers over there. Appears promising so far.

  12. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    We can't access your messages; that link takes us to our own messages. I think you need to post a link to her actual ad.
    Here is the link to her ad:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a58d2...e-7631f58b0fab

  13. #4829

    Wtf gps

    This one contacted me. Slightly better than average looking girl that wants 4-6 k / mo, are you fucking kidding me? I laughed out loud when I read that.

    Glitteringoceans.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb060...7-5bb6486164fc

  14. #4828
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fd8c...c-e4df9acdaae3

    Nice girl in Bellingham. Can't host. Cute, very petite, small breasts and great ass. Very tight pussy. Saw her once, didn't really feel a connection so she is out of the rotation. Not much into kissing, kinda quiet but still a very nice girl. She doesn't do anal, has a very tight wet pussy and likes to get fucked. Could be a gem if you connect with her, just wasn't a great vibe between us. Treat her well!
    What was the damage $?

  15. #4827
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and very nice, actually the age she claims to be. Thinner from her RM vids, but thicker than those photos. Multi-hour BB with drinks for $$$.

    I got the impression she's very high volume though so I stopped partaking.

    Ivy Marie on RM.
    The location to meet was right next to popo office and wouldn't accept another one to meet, so I imagined it's an unnecessary to go with it just for the sake of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape