Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 694 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by RadialSea  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Well I didn't pull the trigger as the profile was deleted just a day prior to the meet. My spidey sense was tingling on some other aspects too so did not feel the worth to take the risk.
    She's legit and very nice, actually the age she claims to be. Thinner from her RM vids, but thicker than those photos. Multi-hour BB with drinks for $$$.

    I got the impression she's very high volume though so I stopped partaking.

    Ivy Marie on RM.

  2. #4825
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    She's got a video with Rodney Moore. She looks super hot in some of her pics but not so much in that video, kind of turned me off of seeing her.
    Thanks! Well I didn't pull the trigger as the profile was deleted just a day prior to the meet. My spidey sense was tingling on some other aspects too so did not feel the worth to take the risk.

  3. #4824
    Quote Originally Posted by RadialSea  [View Original Post]
    Well it's been a different month on SA too many new profiles popping up but managed to schedule a few dates and already had my share of ghosting just before the time.

    Going to meet this one soon so any info would be greatly appreciated. Just don't want to be in a awkward situation again!
    She's got a video with Rodney Moore. She looks super hot in some of her pics but not so much in that video, kind of turned me off of seeing her.

  4. #4823

    That's a link to your inbox messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Says she is a part time bikini barista.

    Anybody had contact with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-13c72c084122
    We can't access your messages; that link takes us to our own messages. I think you need to post a link to her actual ad.

  5. #4822

    Flwrhunni

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fd8c...c-e4df9acdaae3

    Nice girl in Bellingham. Can't host. Cute, very petite, small breasts and great ass. Very tight pussy. Saw her once, didn't really feel a connection so she is out of the rotation. Not much into kissing, kinda quiet but still a very nice girl. She doesn't do anal, has a very tight wet pussy and likes to get fucked. Could be a gem if you connect with her, just wasn't a great vibe between us. Treat her well!

  6. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    But at the same time, there is a lot of truth to what the OP is saying. For one, it's not "a little time" to invest -- it's a ton of time. It's just like normal dating, but in reverse. Like instead, you fuck the girl up front and if you two get along, you often (usually?) end up paying less and less to the point where you just take her out, have fun, and get to fuck her all night at the cost of only your company. But since it's like normal dating, there's a ton of competition out there and you're vying for the girl's attention as she wades through dozens of messages per day. The girl then has to determine which guys are serious and which ones are just scammers -- and a lot of girls are more attracted to the messaging style of scammers.

    But in the end, it's so much better than a straight pro and infinitely better than normal dating. My worst SA experience is probably 2 x better than even an average experience with a girl from the other board and definitely better than any crapshoot experience I've had off STG.
    Yes this is very well said. Like normal dating with a lot of up front work, but you're dating women out of your league and age range (typically), and they know the score (no sex, no cash), so just let it happen. Treat them like dates and not escorts. Keep the myth (that they aren't fucking you for money) alive, you'll be rewarded.

  7. #4820

    Price Point in London / EU

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    Travel with SA is actually one of the reasons I maintain my account. I have SB's in several cities I still communicate with despite not seeing since the start of the Pandemic. There are gold mines out there and even better if you like company when travelling in the evenings.

    London is one example. It doesn't matter what filter setting you put in. 18-21 skinny 5'8"? Probably 1000+ and hundreds active within 24 hrs (I have not done that search, just guessing). LOL. It's one of my favorite cities for SA but don't go there expecting to pay US rates. Berlin is another. Find a world class city with a large user base and it can be a lot of fun (not used SA in New York or Los Angeles but I always figured it must be similar). My Frankfurt SB uses me as an 'example' of what SD's should be. LOL. Just treat them to a nice dinner and wine before doing all the dirty things in your mind later. Nothing special.

    I tend to be bad in deciding up front who I want to spend time with and end up booking one for every night I am somewhere. By the end of it I am spent. I've had times where I have cancelled and kept with one. I've also had times where I had such a bad experience I cancelled all the rest and wondered why I am on SA. LOL. Little head always gets in the way.

    Long story short. Travel can be a lot of fun with SA! .
    What's the price point you've experienced in London / EU for Sugar Babies? My understanding is that sex work (E. G. Regular hookers) is cheaper in EU / other western countries than USA. Sounds like this isn't your experience with sugar babies at least?

  8. #4819

    Seeking and Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense. Hot is in the eye of the beholder. I keep seeing pictures of women that people think are hot and I'm like "ick".

    I'm leaving the country soon and I have 4 dates lined up where I'm going and they are all from SA. I think they are all hot, but others may not. My first evening is set up with pictures 3 & 4 (same person). If she works out, I'll stick with her my entire trip. If she doesn't work out, I have dates already lined up with the other 3 for nights 2,3, and 4.
    Travel with SA is actually one of the reasons I maintain my account. I have SB's in several cities I still communicate with despite not seeing since the start of the Pandemic. There are gold mines out there and even better if you like company when travelling in the evenings.

    London is one example. It doesn't matter what filter setting you put in. 18-21 skinny 5'8"? Probably 1000+ and hundreds active within 24 hrs (I have not done that search, just guessing). LOL. It's one of my favorite cities for SA but don't go there expecting to pay US rates. Berlin is another. Find a world class city with a large user base and it can be a lot of fun (not used SA in New York or Los Angeles but I always figured it must be similar). My Frankfurt SB uses me as an 'example' of what SD's should be. LOL. Just treat them to a nice dinner and wine before doing all the dirty things in your mind later. Nothing special.

    I tend to be bad in deciding up front who I want to spend time with and end up booking one for every night I am somewhere. By the end of it I am spent. I've had times where I have cancelled and kept with one. I've also had times where I had such a bad experience I cancelled all the rest and wondered why I am on SA. LOL. Little head always gets in the way.

    Long story short. Travel can be a lot of fun with SA! .

  9. #4818

    I attract the insane.

    Out of the blue in my mailbox today, from one "safensane":

    "or don't respond and get blocked. Have fun with my inferiors, smoking hot chicks with advanced degrees aren't for every guy".

    And she blocked me.

    I didn't contact her, or had any conversation.

  10. #4817

    SweetSiren on SA?

    Says she is a part time bikini barista.

    Anybody had contact with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-13c72c084122

  11. #4816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    I have seen Camilia a few times pre covid she was always DTF if I remember I was at 3 or under with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Bun-bun girl. Olympia area.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8726c...1-adb6abd8ea53

    She's 20, super nice (but will not be taken advantage of), cute face, humongous tits, a bbw. DTF, give amazing head. Will bb if you have game. $300 for several rounds of fun.

    Lola Valenteena. Seattle and Olympia.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac247...c-4482ccd945f8

    Cuter than her pictures, 24. High class, very articulate. She is picky and told me she has turned down a number of guys after the meet / greet.

    $300 for multiple pops bb. Treat her very nice, be a gentleman in public, and you have a chance for an awesome time.

    Camila70- Tacoma / Seattle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63fdb...6-b87e07afd6e0

    Super sexual, aggressive and open, probably mid 30's. If she likes you it won't take long til your dick is down her throat and pussy. BB. Huge tits from a poorly done boob job, but the nipples are super sensitive in a good way. Wants $500 for a several hour, msog session. Pay less because you'll be exhausted after an hour. In-fucking-satiable.

  12. #4815

    Any info on this one!

    Well it's been a different month on SA too many new profiles popping up but managed to schedule a few dates and already had my share of ghosting just before the time.

    Going to meet this one soon so any info would be greatly appreciated. Just don't want to be in a awkward situation again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A5B186F2-41D0-4E87-B61D-D4E39740383F.jpg‎  

  13. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it happens. Important thing is to learn from it. How much are you out?
    Thankfully only $200. I was only willing to give her half. So the big head still had a little bit of control. LOL.

    Thanks to Twister100 for the link to her profile. She blocked me so I can't see her or it anymore.

    Here is an additional picture I got a hold of, but if you have any questions about her or her game let me know.

    Lesson for sure learned and I knew better I just wanted to nail a early 20's cuteness and fill her with cum a couple of time. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AmazingAshlynn.jpg‎  

  14. #4813

    Thanks for sharing

    It's really hard to share, especially the good ones that worked out. So solute to that!

    I'm also wondering why none of there showed up from my search setting in SA, even though they fall under the filers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Bun-bun girl. Olympia area.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8726c...1-adb6abd8ea53

    She's 20, super nice (but will not be taken advantage of), cute face, humongous tits, a bbw. DTF, give amazing head. Will bb if you have game. $300 for several rounds of fun.

    Lola Valenteena. Seattle and Olympia.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac247...c-4482ccd945f8

    Cuter than her pictures, 24. High class, very articulate. She is picky and told me she has turned down a number of guys after the meet / greet.

    $300 for multiple pops bb. Treat her very nice, be a gentleman in public, and you have a chance for an awesome time.

    Camila70- Tacoma / Seattle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63fdb...6-b87e07afd6e0

    Super sexual, aggressive and open, probably mid 30's. If she likes you it won't take long til your dick is down her throat and pussy. BB. Huge tits from a poorly done boob job, but the nipples are super sensitive in a good way. Wants $500 for a several hour, msog session. Pay less because you'll be exhausted after an hour. In-fucking-satiable.

  15. #4812

    RE: SA AmazingAshlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip  [View Original Post]
    Well it finally happened to me guys. I wasn't thinking with the right head and I really wanted to nail this 21 year old from SA. She agreed to my wants and then came over, which again I never do, but the little head was in control and I really wanted to pump her full of cum! Anyways she shows up, we talk for about 45 min, we got comfortable and she asked me for the gift and I was like no, but we talked and talked, and I agreed to half to which she was going to hide in the bathroom. I should have said give it back, but again little head was in control. She proceeded to bust ass and excused herself to the bathroom. We talk a bit more, she shows me her recently pierced nipples, and then asks to go out to her car to get her bag. I knew it, I just knew it, but I wasnt about to pin her to the wall and demand the money back because that is all I need was for her to scream and the cops to show up. Anyways so I got taken for 200.

    Again her pictures are attached that she sent me. Again her name was Ashlynn and the last 4 of the phone number were 6306. PM me if you want the full number.
    Here is the link to her SA profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f120c...3-5926f5c492b9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape