Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 10406
-
08-02-21 18:08 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 161She's legit and very nice, actually the age she claims to be. Thinner from her RM vids, but thicker than those photos. Multi-hour BB with drinks for $$$.
Originally Posted by RadialSea
[View Original Post]
I got the impression she's very high volume though so I stopped partaking.
Ivy Marie on RM.
-
08-02-21 15:47 #4825Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks! Well I didn't pull the trigger as the profile was deleted just a day prior to the meet. My spidey sense was tingling on some other aspects too so did not feel the worth to take the risk.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 13:53 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 1209She's got a video with Rodney Moore. She looks super hot in some of her pics but not so much in that video, kind of turned me off of seeing her.
Originally Posted by RadialSea
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 12:26 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 544That's a link to your inbox messages
We can't access your messages; that link takes us to our own messages. I think you need to post a link to her actual ad.
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:54 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 330Flwrhunni
https://www.seeking.com/member/3fd8c...c-e4df9acdaae3
Nice girl in Bellingham. Can't host. Cute, very petite, small breasts and great ass. Very tight pussy. Saw her once, didn't really feel a connection so she is out of the rotation. Not much into kissing, kinda quiet but still a very nice girl. She doesn't do anal, has a very tight wet pussy and likes to get fucked. Could be a gem if you connect with her, just wasn't a great vibe between us. Treat her well!
-
08-02-21 10:38 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes this is very well said. Like normal dating with a lot of up front work, but you're dating women out of your league and age range (typically), and they know the score (no sex, no cash), so just let it happen. Treat them like dates and not escorts. Keep the myth (that they aren't fucking you for money) alive, you'll be rewarded.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 02:56 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 49Price Point in London / EU
What's the price point you've experienced in London / EU for Sugar Babies? My understanding is that sex work (E. G. Regular hookers) is cheaper in EU / other western countries than USA. Sounds like this isn't your experience with sugar babies at least?
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 02:48 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 92Seeking and Travel
Travel with SA is actually one of the reasons I maintain my account. I have SB's in several cities I still communicate with despite not seeing since the start of the Pandemic. There are gold mines out there and even better if you like company when travelling in the evenings.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
London is one example. It doesn't matter what filter setting you put in. 18-21 skinny 5'8"? Probably 1000+ and hundreds active within 24 hrs (I have not done that search, just guessing). LOL. It's one of my favorite cities for SA but don't go there expecting to pay US rates. Berlin is another. Find a world class city with a large user base and it can be a lot of fun (not used SA in New York or Los Angeles but I always figured it must be similar). My Frankfurt SB uses me as an 'example' of what SD's should be. LOL. Just treat them to a nice dinner and wine before doing all the dirty things in your mind later. Nothing special.
I tend to be bad in deciding up front who I want to spend time with and end up booking one for every night I am somewhere. By the end of it I am spent. I've had times where I have cancelled and kept with one. I've also had times where I had such a bad experience I cancelled all the rest and wondered why I am on SA. LOL. Little head always gets in the way.
Long story short. Travel can be a lot of fun with SA! .
-
08-02-21 01:56 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 46I attract the insane.
Out of the blue in my mailbox today, from one "safensane":
"or don't respond and get blocked. Have fun with my inferiors, smoking hot chicks with advanced degrees aren't for every guy".
And she blocked me.
I didn't contact her, or had any conversation.
-
08-01-21 23:43 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 91SweetSiren on SA?
Says she is a part time bikini barista.
Anybody had contact with her?
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-13c72c084122
-
08-01-21 16:27 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 2939I have seen Camilia a few times pre covid she was always DTF if I remember I was at 3 or under with her.
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 16:08 #4815Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info on this one!
Well it's been a different month on SA too many new profiles popping up but managed to schedule a few dates and already had my share of ghosting just before the time.
Going to meet this one soon so any info would be greatly appreciated. Just don't want to be in a awkward situation again!
-
08-01-21 15:41 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 28Thankfully only $200. I was only willing to give her half. So the big head still had a little bit of control. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Thanks to Twister100 for the link to her profile. She blocked me so I can't see her or it anymore.
Here is an additional picture I got a hold of, but if you have any questions about her or her game let me know.
Lesson for sure learned and I knew better I just wanted to nail a early 20's cuteness and fill her with cum a couple of time. LOL.
-
08-01-21 15:07 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for sharing
It's really hard to share, especially the good ones that worked out. So solute to that!
I'm also wondering why none of there showed up from my search setting in SA, even though they fall under the filers.
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 13:37 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 534RE: SA AmazingAshlynn
Here is the link to her SA profile:
Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/f120c...3-5926f5c492b9











Reply With Quote





