Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,171 to 22,185 of 27149
-
08-06-21 23:14 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 76It's a tranny
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/646-503-5423
Originally Posted by BwcTravelz
[View Original Post]
Lexi Sux.
Tranny.
-
08-06-21 20:14 #4978Regular Member

Posts: 15Gh ***** in time square?
Saw this post on BP the other day and now I can't find it anyone else have more info on this. Ad I saw had more pics. Sounds hot though kinda steep on the BBBJ though.
https://manhattan.skipthegames.com/f...s/138349416149
-
08-06-21 13:30 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 1404MMS Victoria at Asian Sensation is a really good fuck. I think she holds the record at AS / WSD to have drawn 3 loads out of me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Fig5000
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 12:50 #4976Regular Member

Posts: 19Or if you have a good relationship and are a good customer, even the MMS becomes available.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 10:14 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 329Yes
I have a very good relationships with both mamsan and booker at parlors and brothels. Some like at wall street desire aka Asian sensation does give me recommendation when they got new girls. They all know I prefer creampies.
Originally Posted by Shtupp
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:46 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 40Once they know you well, and depending on the MMS or who is responding they will let you know. Its a YMMV. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Shtupp
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 12:44 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 56Do you guys know if you can ask the MMS at CCP / NYAW / Asian Star, etc, which girls offer a bb option? Or do these deals take place in the room? I don't want to get blocked or piss anyone off. TIA!
-
08-01-21 14:28 #4972Regular Member

Posts: 14Serina at Asian star
New at ASNY. Anyone seen Serina? Is she open to BBFS?
-
07-30-21 00:09 #4971Regular Member

Posts: 18Could be YMMV
Tried her and asked. She said hell no. She is a JAV idol so could be open to it. No luck with me.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 17:08 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 333CCP July
Anyone know if she is BBFS Friendly? She's Fukiishi Rena in JAV porn.
-
07-28-21 01:59 #4969Asshole

Posts: 106Nope she is done.
Originally Posted by SkatterBrains
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 23:48 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 329No. Now retired in Florida. Read my couple few posts for more details.
Originally Posted by SkatterBrains
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 19:42 #4967Regular Member

Posts: 20Gina Lisa
Doubt that Lisa will go there. But who knows. Although I have to say my last visit with Lisa solo was probably the hottest and I've seen her more than a dozen times. It had been about a year since last visit though. Maybe she was just happy to see me.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 19:42 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 29Better individually or as a duo?
I had the pleasure of having Gina Rollins, Ingrid, and Amanda Manhattan in a foursome several years ago. As great as that was, I always prefer 1 on 1 and Gina is the best individually.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 13:04 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 38Never met Diana. Is she still providing?
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





