Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4967

    Gina Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    On 1 on1, I would say Ingrid followed closely by Diana Love. As a duo, my experience with Gina-Dr Lisa (1 experience) was the best followed closely with Gina-Ingrid (4 experiences). Unfortunately Ingrid no longer do bareback.

    For some reason I don't want to repeat Gina-Lisa. It was my best duo ever. I do not want to alter that memory. If I get a guarantee that I will out do that experience, I will repeat. If for instance Lisa agrees to do anal. I would repeat.
    Doubt that Lisa will go there. But who knows. Although I have to say my last visit with Lisa solo was probably the hottest and I've seen her more than a dozen times. It had been about a year since last visit though. Maybe she was just happy to see me.

  2. #4966

    Better individually or as a duo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    On 1 on1, I would say Ingrid followed closely by Diana Love. As a duo, my experience with Gina-Dr Lisa (1 experience) was the best followed closely with Gina-Ingrid (4 experiences). Unfortunately Ingrid no longer do bareback.

    For some reason I don't want to repeat Gina-Lisa. It was my best duo ever. I do not want to alter that memory. If I get a guarantee that I will out do that experience, I will repeat. If for instance Lisa agrees to do anal. I would repeat.
    I had the pleasure of having Gina Rollins, Ingrid, and Amanda Manhattan in a foursome several years ago. As great as that was, I always prefer 1 on 1 and Gina is the best individually.

  3. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    Diana was Ginas best girl and it wasn't even close. Of course it's good for her. To get of the business alive and sane is great.
    Never met Diana. Is she still providing?

  4. #4964

    Better individually or as a duo?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkatterBrains  [View Original Post]
    Shame. She was the best of Gina's friends IMHO. I guess good for her though.
    On 1 on1, I would say Ingrid followed closely by Diana Love. As a duo, my experience with Gina-Dr Lisa (1 experience) was the best followed closely with Gina-Ingrid (4 experiences). Unfortunately Ingrid no longer do bareback.

    For some reason I don't want to repeat Gina-Lisa. It was my best duo ever. I do not want to alter that memory. If I get a guarantee that I will out do that experience, I will repeat. If for instance Lisa agrees to do anal. I would repeat.

  5. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to her on and off this past year since covid. She stopped working as sex worker since covid. She lives off her sugar daddy aka sole client. A 70 something deep pocket guy. She does not want to put him at risk (that is her main money stream after all). She told me also she has also family members with health risk. When I mentioned the vaccine as a way to have her back working, she told me she does not believe in that vaccine, it was too soon and so on. Short, she has a sugar daddy, and she is off for now due to covid and not feeling comfortable to go back.
    She also is a nurse in New Jersey part time.

  6. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by SkatterBrains  [View Original Post]
    Shame. She was the best of Gina's friends IMHO. I guess good for her though.
    Diana was Ginas best girl and it wasn't even close. Of course it's good for her. To get of the business alive and sane is great.

  7. #4961

    Covid retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Diy343  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's Alexis Cain's status? I remember inquiring with Gina and she said she wasn't working due to covid, anyone have any news if she's set to make a comeback?
    I have talked to her on and off this past year since covid. She stopped working as sex worker since covid. She lives off her sugar daddy aka sole client. A 70 something deep pocket guy. She does not want to put him at risk (that is her main money stream after all). She told me also she has also family members with health risk. When I mentioned the vaccine as a way to have her back working, she told me she does not believe in that vaccine, it was too soon and so on. Short, she has a sugar daddy, and she is off for now due to covid and not feeling comfortable to go back.

  8. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    She cleaned up her act and got a real day job. As for now she is retired.
    Shame. She was the best of Gina's friends IMHO. I guess good for her though.

  9. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by Diy343  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's Alexis Cain's status? I remember inquiring with Gina and she said she wasn't working due to covid, anyone have any news if she's set to make a comeback?
    She cleaned up her act and got a real day job. As for now she is retired.

  10. #4958
    Does anyone know what's Alexis Cain's status? I remember inquiring with Gina and she said she wasn't working due to covid, anyone have any news if she's set to make a comeback?

  11. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'll be heading back into NY soon, and will have a bit of time to myself on a Sunday. I'd also like to try BBFS for the first time. Does anyone have any recommendations? I see there are some Asian spots offering, but are there any Latinas that are still around? I see EC doesn't have Sunday hours, and not sure about the girls at Lears.

    Please PM me if you're open to sharing, it would be a huge help!
    Bro, you're IN the Manhattan BBFS thread which is over 100 pages long. If you're still lost I'm not sure what to tell you.

    Maybe you should try reading it, you'll be fascinated with what you find.

  12. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Autumn at EC is back. An extra benji is good for BBFS, no CIP though. This was the Autumn that was at Gentlemen's Choice.
    Nah I don't think so.

  13. #4955

    Not the same woman

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Autumn at EC is back. An extra benji is good for BBFS, no CIP though. This was the Autumn that was at Gentlemen's Choice.
    The original Autumn died from overdose few years ago.

  14. #4954

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Autumn at EC is back. An extra benji is good for BBFS, no CIP though. This was the Autumn that was at Gentlemen's Choice.
    That's not the same Autumn from GC.

  15. #4953

    Autumn at Executive Choice

    Autumn at EC is back. An extra benji is good for BBFS, no CIP though. This was the Autumn that was at Gentlemen's Choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape