Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,171 to 22,185 of 27137
-
07-27-21 19:42 #4967Regular Member

Posts: 20Gina Lisa
Doubt that Lisa will go there. But who knows. Although I have to say my last visit with Lisa solo was probably the hottest and I've seen her more than a dozen times. It had been about a year since last visit though. Maybe she was just happy to see me.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 19:42 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 29Better individually or as a duo?
I had the pleasure of having Gina Rollins, Ingrid, and Amanda Manhattan in a foursome several years ago. As great as that was, I always prefer 1 on 1 and Gina is the best individually.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 13:04 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 38Never met Diana. Is she still providing?
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:50 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 329Better individually or as a duo?
On 1 on1, I would say Ingrid followed closely by Diana Love. As a duo, my experience with Gina-Dr Lisa (1 experience) was the best followed closely with Gina-Ingrid (4 experiences). Unfortunately Ingrid no longer do bareback.
Originally Posted by SkatterBrains
[View Original Post]
For some reason I don't want to repeat Gina-Lisa. It was my best duo ever. I do not want to alter that memory. If I get a guarantee that I will out do that experience, I will repeat. If for instance Lisa agrees to do anal. I would repeat.
-
07-27-21 09:12 #4963Asshole

Posts: 106She also is a nurse in New Jersey part time.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 06:41 #4962Asshole

Posts: 106Diana was Ginas best girl and it wasn't even close. Of course it's good for her. To get of the business alive and sane is great.
Originally Posted by SkatterBrains
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 23:34 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 329Covid retirement
I have talked to her on and off this past year since covid. She stopped working as sex worker since covid. She lives off her sugar daddy aka sole client. A 70 something deep pocket guy. She does not want to put him at risk (that is her main money stream after all). She told me also she has also family members with health risk. When I mentioned the vaccine as a way to have her back working, she told me she does not believe in that vaccine, it was too soon and so on. Short, she has a sugar daddy, and she is off for now due to covid and not feeling comfortable to go back.
Originally Posted by Diy343
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 21:06 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 38Shame. She was the best of Gina's friends IMHO. I guess good for her though.
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:47 #4959Asshole

Posts: 106She cleaned up her act and got a real day job. As for now she is retired.
Originally Posted by Diy343
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 15:06 #4958Regular Member

Posts: 11Does anyone know what's Alexis Cain's status? I remember inquiring with Gina and she said she wasn't working due to covid, anyone have any news if she's set to make a comeback?
-
07-26-21 11:51 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 247Bro, you're IN the Manhattan BBFS thread which is over 100 pages long. If you're still lost I'm not sure what to tell you.
Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot
[View Original Post]
Maybe you should try reading it, you'll be fascinated with what you find.
-
07-26-21 10:43 #4956Asshole

Posts: 106Nah I don't think so.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 07:36 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 329Not the same woman
The original Autumn died from overdose few years ago.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 12:56 #4954Regular Member

Posts: 14No
That's not the same Autumn from GC.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 23:22 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 333Autumn at Executive Choice
Autumn at EC is back. An extra benji is good for BBFS, no CIP though. This was the Autumn that was at Gentlemen's Choice.










Reply With Quote





