Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 472 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3723
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Heard she got busted and needed some $$ . Didn't know if it's for real.
    Oh wow really? Been wondering where she has been.

  2. #3722

    Brittney

    That's the one. Heard she got busted and needed some $$ . Didn't know if it's for real.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...cakes/31126128

    What does she need help in? I don't do SC.

  3. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeToParty44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced with Snap Chat contact? Saw QR code in a few ads and it sounds too good to be true. More specifically stephine_ti.

    She advertise in many locations on kittyads.com with email and phone number. But I can't find her on any other site. Scam?

    Also lydia_rose8805 and elizajesi07 all three answered quickly with tempting offer.
    Snap Chat is a good resource to learn. If a girl is on there you can follow her and see her snaps to make sure she is legit. Of course an elaborate sting could fake this but I doubt they would go to that effort. Snap is also a great method of anonymous communication without using a phone number.

  4. #3720

    Arianna gold

    Has anyone met with this person from tryst?

    Arianna gold.

    https://tryst.link/escort/arianna-gold-711

  5. #3719

    La Jolla Jeni

    She definitely has the ability to gape. Wish there was an ad for her as she appears to be a freak that I would love to meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by B0N3R  [View Original Post]
    I follow this girl on Twitter. She's in La Jolla. I never see any adds for her and Google only shows an add from 2017. Anyone have any info? At L4 Joll4 J3 ni is her handle. Replace the 4's and 3. Thanks and stay safe.

  6. #3718

    Snap Chat

    Anyone experienced with Snap Chat contact? Saw QR code in a few ads and it sounds too good to be true. More specifically stephine_ti.

    She advertise in many locations on kittyads.com with email and phone number. But I can't find her on any other site. Scam?

    Also lydia_rose8805 and elizajesi07 all three answered quickly with tempting offer.

  7. #3717

    You mean her

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how Brittany the BBW frim Mira Mesa is? I saw on her SC that she needed help.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...cakes/31126128

    What does she need help in? I don't do SC.

  8. #3716

    Brittney

    Anyone know how Brittany the BBW frim Mira Mesa is? I saw on her SC that she needed help.

  9. #3715

    Pondering.

    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/65215402

    Only two pictures, but the ad history is too lengthy to be LE. I reverse-searched the images, and I didn't see anything suspicious.

  10. #3714
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosito12  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team and couldn't wait to share. Young petite pale redhead visiting. Great tits and tight pussy with loose lips. Likes to please but no BBBJ. Hosting in Poway. You're welcome.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15776539
    Link is dead. What's her name and last four of her number?

  11. #3713

    That's Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever see this one? Reviews disabled and nothing came up with search.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160982
    I used to see her back when she was in Clairemont in a house. It was kinda tantric, but back then she did BBBJ (at least after an initial visit) and daty as well as camel slides. She is definitely older (as am I) but when I saw her a couple of months ago, she got more expensive and did less (no more BBBJ, for sure). Her hand touch is pretty good, but not at 1. 8. I notice her pics are blurry now to remove wrinkles, I guess. There are a lot of providers who are in the same range that give a much better experience.

  12. #3712
    Quote Originally Posted by B0N3R  [View Original Post]
    I follow this girl on Twitter. She's in La Jolla. I never see any adds for her and Google only shows an add from 2017. Anyone have any info? At L4 Joll4 J3 ni is her handle. Replace the 4's and 3. Thanks and stay safe.
    That's one hell of a Twitter page wow.

  13. #3711

    Jeni

    I follow this girl on Twitter. She's in La Jolla. I never see any adds for her and Google only shows an add from 2017. Anyone have any info? At L4 Joll4 J3 ni is her handle. Replace the 4's and 3. Thanks and stay safe.

  14. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty888  [View Original Post]
    I know the price of gas and food is up, but I can't believe the price of some loving. I have been relegated to just Independent Massage for over a year because I can't pay the price for FS anymore. Should I save my money and see someone that I find attractive at a very inflated rate or do I get a session with someone I find less attractive but offer good service. I am really a looks kind of guy so I don't know which is a better way to go. I been looking at PD and just for an half hour is $300-500 for just CBJ and CFS, no kissing, which is my favorite. What is a guy to do?
    If you live in SD and are on a limited budget I'd suggest 2 options (heck, my budget is pretty decent and I've still partaken in these both from time to time when the mood suits me):

    1 - Take advantage of TJ. Hong Kong, street chicas, some of the girl-to-room escort services, etc. You can prob do all the research you'll need in just a couple hours of searching right here in this forum. You can get all the action you want at about 1/3 of the price most similar looking / service girls on PD are charging. Only hurdle is a passport if you don't have one (assuming you do your research properly).

    2 - Bite the bulllet, join Hx, pay to see 3-4 girls you may not even like just to get them to rate you for safety. Then approach the reputable Asian agencies (SDAsianGirls, FE Cuties, etc) - again, you can research which ones are the "good ones" right here on this site on these SD message boards. Once you have some kind of network with girls on Hx you can message those agencies to get approved / screened. Once you're in, you're IN (assuming you don't do anything shady to any of the girls and get yourself kicked). Then you have your choice of girls who offer (usually, but not always. Again DO YOUR RESEARCH) top notch service and are often REAL lookers at 260/ hr.

    Now, if latinas and Asian girls aren't your thing. You'll prob be paying out (or traveling to OC on the regular) if you want a good and affordable time with a real young looker who is white or black. At least till this economic bubble bursts and the girls rates go down.

    It should be noted that since most all girls doing this have income "off the books" so to speak, it's a possibility that a HIGH percentage of them have been on the enhanced unemployment made available to "general contractors". That shit runs out early Sept, and even if girls were responsible enough to do some saving, I think there's a good chance prices start coming back down to earth towards the end of this year. We'll see what happens.

  15. #3709

    Word

    Quote Originally Posted by Ty888  [View Original Post]
    I know the price of gas and food is up, but I can't believe the price of some loving. I have been relegated to just Independent Massage for over a year because I can't pay the price for FS anymore. Should I save my money and see someone that I find attractive at a very inflated rate or do I get a session with someone I find less attractive but offer good service. I am really a looks kind of guy so I don't know which is a better way to go. I been looking at PD and just for an half hour is $300-500 for just CBJ and CFS, no kissing, which is my favorite. What is a guy to do?
    Get a better paying job. LOL or charm your way for free pussy.

    I don't have charm, but I let my passive income pay for my needs, although the passive income cash flow is slow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape