Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 646
-
01-17-22 11:31 #601Senior Member

Posts: 87I'll 2nd that Question
I'll 2nd that Question. I don't know the difference either!
Originally Posted by JolieThornDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 15:19 #600Senior Member

Posts: 262Dumb Question
I admit I must be the dumbest monger on her, and I have what many of you may consider a basic question. What is the difference between a Chinese and Korean AMP, and how do you know before going in, other than asking. If someone would be gracious enough to PM me 1 or 2 of each in the Naperville / Aurora area, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
-
12-28-21 18:26 #599Senior Member

Posts: 510I always make sure I bring several 5's and 10's, to avoid that issue.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
But yes, I have walked, and I have said "just do massage, that is all I have" and have left a tip that is appropriate for a real massage.
Sucks to do it, but I think of it like TOFTT.
-
12-26-21 10:40 #598Senior Member

Posts: 556General rise in prices
I've made good use of my mongering free time over the holidays. But I've also noticed an overall rise in prices at the AMPs. 1. 6 for FS, 1. 2 for CBJ. At one of my favorite goto places in Buffalo Grove, girl wanted to charge me 1 for nude L1, and I had to argue with her for a couple minutes, getting very close to walking if she didn't accept my. 8. She gave in and performed good after that, but still it bugs me. In some of the cases I listed above I just said no and downgraded. I haven't walked, yet.
Inflation is all over the place, for every bit of good and services. And I understand it hits the girls as much as it hits us. But it's obvious they are taking advantage of the situation. Face it, the majority of us walk in there with nothing but a pocket full of Jacksons, they know this, and up their prices by a Jackson, not a Hamilton, and certainly not by an Abe.
And it's not as if I am getting much hotter, younger women for this extra. The quality you can expect around Chicago has pretty much remained the same. We get the leftovers, and the really hot ones either go to the high end escort agencies or to the warmer states, Cali and Florida.
I'm not just complaining. I'd like you guys to tell me if you've noticed the same, if you've walked or argued your way down. They are in a bargaining bind as well, if you refuse any extra service that is a lost investment of their time as well, and a good indication of getting a bad rep and less customers.
-
11-02-21 10:50 #597Senior Member

Posts: 553How to post pictures
I'm having issues with it. The manage attachments option isn't working for me. Any help?
-
10-11-21 19:41 #596Senior Member

Posts: 93I'm not a cheap skate, but always start low. You don't buy a car for the asking price. More often than not these girls will cave because they want the cash.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 12:18 #595Senior Member

Posts: 668Details
Would you mind sharing your experience at the raid? Did the cops question you? What was your story? Plus what is your "cover for action" plan? It might help some of us out if we ever get into a jam. I realize you may need to change some minor details to protect your anonymity but I think we could all learn something from you.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
B.
-
10-03-21 10:26 #594Senior Member

Posts: 256Have a plan
I've been at a shop 2 times when raided. Got out unscathed both time. No matter where I visit I always have a "cover for action" plan in case I get jammed up.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 10:05 #593Senior Member

Posts: 556It finally happened
Did you ever worry that something would happen when visiting an AMP that would force you out in the public? Like a raid, getting questioned by Uncle LEO in the parking lot, a provider going nuts and giving you a black eye?
Well, mine was not nearly so dramatic, and I think I'm going to get away with it. Here's the story.
A couple days ago I'm visiting a west suburban spa in a strip mall. All done, I walk out and get in my car, start her up, check everywhere and back out of my parking spot. I put it in Drive, just in time to hear Bang. Look in the rear view mirror and there is an SUV, stopped right behind me. Oh damn. I get out, and he gets out, then his wife.
"Are you OK?" Yes, everyone is fine. We look at our cars. His SUV shows not a damn thing. My sedan has two scratches and a minor gash. He's apologizing, she's apologizing. I assure them it is OK, that the marks were there before (they weren't) and to not worry about it and have a nice day. I don't think they noticed that I was leaving an AMP, or that they knew what one was. Well, the guy probably did, maybe not his wife.
So my better half hasn't noticed yet. I figure the longer it takes her to notice, the better off I'll be because I can claim I don't know what happened or when.
Still, this sucks. If he had insisted on filing a report, I'd be in Creative Writing 101.
"Yeah honey, I was just driving around in a 'burb 30 miles from our house with no real purpose. Just bored, ya know? I saw a liquor store in a strip mall and decided to stop in and see if they had any of that 10 year old Chardonnay you like so much. And then Bam! Out of no where this guy hits me. ".
-
09-04-21 19:35 #592Banned Member

Posts: 4190Bs
Its BS is what it is. Unfortunately the reason this has become so bad is some mongers pay them for it and all it takes is one monger to pay. I had an old granny try and get 40 out of me for just massage. I said your getting a massage tip only. I had another tell me she wanted 80 for a handy since I roamed UTC a little. I said no way. The only way to stop it is to say no and stop giving them business. I saw that happen once where the parlor actually closed because the ladies were such jack asses.
Originally Posted by Ddaavvee1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 17:17 #591Senior Member

Posts: 44Gps
The last two spas I have been to in the last couple of weeks seem to have MTs with GPS. Both have offered "I kiss you and you kiss me" for $. I am not interested in this especially for $. Both massages were subpar. All I want is a good massage with a happy ending. What is happening with the MTs.
-
08-04-21 21:02 #590Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
I saw those, very funny.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:04 #589Senior Member

Posts: 891This is hysterical
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Therapeu...e/9694974.html I was trolling through the ad's on BedPage today and I almost pissed my pants. The old ad's with the almost naked Asian models are gone. The ad's are now posted like something from a dating site. It has an obvious fake photo and then goes on with this total BS bio. The bio's are epic and whoever is writing them should get a huge pay raise. One bio had that the woman liked puppies and pizza etc. If you have been to an AMP you cleary know that these bio's were not written by the women. If you want a good laugh go to BedPage and read a few of these. SaintChuck.
-
07-26-21 18:41 #588Regular Member

Posts: 3Ter
You might want to get a VPN or something. I think they passed some laws that prevented folks in the US to view but I think they reversed their course. Check with your bank too. I think TER uses a payment company that is foreign so your bank might think its fraud.
Originally Posted by SuburbGuy96
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 14:30 #587Senior Member

Posts: 222Thanks
Thanks Lee, it was driving me crazy.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





