Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 646
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Looked everywhere? Does anyone know what CW allowed, and no ss. Means? I e mailed the model, but as I expected, " I do not discuss this in e mail. " She was kind enough to at least reply.
    Saw CW on another site & it finally clicked. "Cock Worship", if you want a long drawn out BJ, where worshiping your cock, and not just getting you off is the priority.

  2. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Looked everywhere? Does anyone know what CW allowed, and no ss. Means? I e mailed the model, but as I expected, " I do not discuss this in e mail. " She was kind enough to at least reply.
    SS = Stripper Slide, rubbing her bare pussy up & down you bare dick.

    CW = Don't know. Only guessing CoWgirl? Most would say CG.

  3. #584

    Abbreviations

    Looked everywhere? Does anyone know what CW allowed, and no ss. Means? I e mailed the model, but as I expected, " I do not discuss this in e mail. " She was kind enough to at least reply.

  4. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    On the Il-Other Areas forum a few days ago, I posted about all 3 AMPs being shut down, all with Keep Out signs stuck to their doors. Now it is not that unusual for us to see spas get shut down, but it is usually one at a time after charges have been pressed or the town government passes some stupid ordinance. But that is it. They just get shut down. No one puts up Keep Out signs, directing you to contact the building department.

    So yesterday a fellow monger sent me a PM, saying he'd been in contact with some of the girls who work the Wauconda shops and they said the fire department shut them down. Now the only reason a fire department can shut you down is if you do something to break the fire codes. I always figured that would be oily rags stuffed in a corner, something like that. And I am hard pressed to thing of anything in the dozens (possibly hundreds over 30 years) of AMPs I have been to that would make for a fire hazard. And all three at once?

    My fellow monger pointed out that this could be the same thing that happened in Florida to the owner of a rather famous team a couple years ago. AMP gets shut down for a Mickey Mouse violation, and while the place is empty, the No Fun squad comes in and installs hidden cameras with a live feed.

    The owner of said sports team skated after a judge dropped the charges and ordered the tapes sealed. Good for him. But we can't count on that. If the spas open and you visit, you may want to ask the MTs if they have taken a really, really serious look around. Like removing ceiling tiles and looking for cables that end pointed inside the rooms.
    Sometimes these places also serve as living quarters for the women. I've seen that before. Might well have been what nailed them.

    I know of a house in elgin that is home to many a Chinese lady whom I suspect of visa overstaying. I nailed one.

  5. #582

    Wauconda shutdown and food for thought

    On the Il-Other Areas forum a few days ago, I posted about all 3 AMPs being shut down, all with Keep Out signs stuck to their doors. Now it is not that unusual for us to see spas get shut down, but it is usually one at a time after charges have been pressed or the town government passes some stupid ordinance. But that is it. They just get shut down. No one puts up Keep Out signs, directing you to contact the building department.

    So yesterday a fellow monger sent me a PM, saying he'd been in contact with some of the girls who work the Wauconda shops and they said the fire department shut them down. Now the only reason a fire department can shut you down is if you do something to break the fire codes. I always figured that would be oily rags stuffed in a corner, something like that. And I am hard pressed to thing of anything in the dozens (possibly hundreds over 30 years) of AMPs I have been to that would make for a fire hazard. And all three at once?

    My fellow monger pointed out that this could be the same thing that happened in Florida to the owner of a rather famous team a couple years ago. AMP gets shut down for a Mickey Mouse violation, and while the place is empty, the No Fun squad comes in and installs hidden cameras with a live feed.

    The owner of said sports team skated after a judge dropped the charges and ordered the tapes sealed. Good for him. But we can't count on that. If the spas open and you visit, you may want to ask the MTs if they have taken a really, really serious look around. Like removing ceiling tiles and looking for cables that end pointed inside the rooms.

  6. #581

    Be careful and think

    I got to my next place to load early (I drive a truck), so I dollied down and went and got a room for a shower and a little sleep. I went to a truckstop and fueled up and met this hot, young looking chick that said she needed a ride across town and would get in the sleeper with me. She got in and she looked very young so I asked for an I'd. It Said she was 22. Surprised she let me see it. Down the road I got lights and sirens. I had nothing to hide so I consented to search, telling the officers I had a weapon and a CCP. All went well till they searched her. She had a false I'd and more drugs on her than a pharmacy and had dropped some in the truck. They arrested her and she had a record for multiple prostitution arrests. Then they came back to me. They were going to charge me with transporting a known prostitute, inappropriate actions with a minor, delivery of controlled substance, and soliciting and were going to confiscate my $200,000 Kenworth. Luckily another cop came along that I knew from a shooting club I attend and I told him I knew nothing, just giving her a ride home. He knew me so he let me go. BE CAREFUL what you pick up off the street. Woke my ass up.

  7. #580

    Camgirls

    I wasn't sure where else to put this, so here it is!

    I'm also going to put this up in the Chicago General Reports.

    Does anyone have info on any local camgirls that are also providers? Like MFC or Chaturbate models? And by local. I guess I mean in the near Midwest area, too, if that helps.

    I've been in contact with certain camgirls (definitely not local) who were open to it. But with COVID, well, long distance travel plans have been canceled.

  8. #579

    The ER

    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbGuy96  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone aware or has anyone experienced TER not accepting online payment for a membership? There is reviews I would like to read but cannot gain access. Have tried several cards.
    If you give a review, you get in. If you become a premium member, you get very detailed reviews. The very best forum set up but not a lot of the lower end girls. It would be nice if all these sex aides could combine. It would be like NSA or BI info.

  9. #578

    Ter

    Is anyone aware or has anyone experienced TER not accepting online payment for a membership? There is reviews I would like to read but cannot gain access. Have tried several cards.

  10. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRam  [View Original Post]
    Do something nice to your favorite Chinese Spa girl today. A small basket of fruit and some candy goes a long or just send a message.
    Its good.

    I loved asian girls.

  11. #576

    Chinese (Lunar) New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRam  [View Original Post]
    Do something nice to your favorite Chinese Spa girl today. A small basket of fruit and some candy goes a long or just send a message.
    Agreed! Today is the biggest holiday in China and some other countries in that region. Koreans and Thais also celebrate the "Lunar New Year". It is the beginning of the Spring Festival and is celebrated for 15 days. It's supposed to mark the end of the coldest day. In NE IL, it's Debatable this year! 4719, This is the year of the Ox. This is a good time to visit your ATF or any spa for that matter. Bring flowers, Lilies or peonies. Or any flower. Chocolate is good. Some like dark chocolate though. Get both!

    Greet your provider, with "Happy New Year" they will be happy that you even know it is there new year. If you tip a little extra, they will associate you with good omens and always remember you.

    However, a few providers could be hungover today, I know a couple who indulged last night!

  12. #575

    Happy New Year!

    Do something nice to your favorite Chinese Spa girl today. A small basket of fruit and some candy goes a long or just send a message.

  13. #574
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  14. #573

    In defense of MPs during the pandemic

    Since March I've seen a lot of comments by guys saying it is way too scary to go to an AMP, EMP or escort right now, because of the high risk of infection. Well, I'm going to try and change your mind about that.

    Stress leaves you vulnerable to infection, as your immune system does not operate well when you are stressed. So doesn't a nice massage leave you feeling a lot better, even without the happy ending? And if you do get that happy ending and the girl is not a jackhammer operator, rude or demanding of a ridiculous tip, you feel better still, right?

    Get plenty of rest, eat right, lay off the booze, exercise and get off, and you'll do just fine. Healthy living.

  15. #572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    The 'rona is real

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to scare anybody, but.

    Went to an AMP two weeks ago and there was no temp check. MT let me stay unmasked which she stayed masked. Just got back from an AMP this morning, a different one in the far northern burbs where I live. Again, no temp check and I was not required to mask up. The girl who took my money wasn't wearing one at all.

    Now that I think about it, I went to a FS Korean place in the far, far, far northern burbs about a month ago, and they did temp check, sprayed me, scrubbed me over and over and gave me mouthwash, and then let me be with no mask on during some rather adventurous maneuvers. Of course on the way out of all these establishments I masked up so that no one on the outside would have that to complain about.

    Has anyone else noticed this? When the AMPs first opened up after the lockdowns the precautions were very evident. I don't really care because I am healthy and take my vitamins. But if you have a weak immune system, are in your 60's or over, you may want to insist.
    There is complacency. Look up Rt are sub t values for the states. Rt. Live website. Value over one means exponential growth in virus cases. There is a human cost to propaganda. Many will get sick. Some will die. Please be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape