Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 591 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 8861
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7061

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    There have been questions about which girls will go without a rubber and if creampie is allowed. I know Jen used do go raw but pull out was requested. I know Heather went bareback all day with cream pies because I've seen her do it multiple times. Jasmine would do it for a select few but had to pull out. The recent reports say Tiffany will allow it. Anyone else want to add to the list current or past girls that will let you slide in raw? Oh I have second hand info that Brittney is cool with bareback but I don't personally know. Please feel free to add to list.
    Granny T definitely does raw and let's you finish in her pussy or her mouth. Pleasure I believe is protection only. Never seen Brittany do anything without protection but the way that ass shakes when she is getting backshots it would be very hard to not bust in her. There used to be a black woman who was a little older that would come and be in the second room. Very quiet, but would let you go raw. I've seen Heather be a cum dump for several guys in a day. I've had my share of times where I wasn't thinking with the right head and went straight in without protection. But that post nut clarity will have you running straight to the store to rinse your body with alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and swallowing a whole bottle of elderberry for immunity while praying to the Heavens to not be burning the next time you go to the bathroom. No matter who it looks or seems, play it safe fellas. I've seen guys come in who like to be with other guys then turn around and will have sex with one of the girls after coming from the very back room. Not worth your health.

  2. #7060

    Girls that go raw

    Hi all,

    There have been questions about which girls will go without a rubber and if creampie is allowed. I know Jen used do go raw but pull out was requested. I know Heather went bareback all day with cream pies because I've seen her do it multiple times. Jasmine would do it for a select few but had to pull out. The recent reports say Tiffany will allow it. Anyone else want to add to the list current or past girls that will let you slide in raw? Oh I have second hand info that Brittney is cool with bareback but I don't personally know. Please feel free to add to list.

  3. #7059

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Does she let you cum in her?
    Yep, used to cum in her every time (for an up charge, of course). That was all a while ago, not sure she still allowing that.

  4. #7058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Hill

    This place should be empty. How in the world could anyone sit in there with no air conditioning on.

  5. #7057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Hill show

    Both done raw too?

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlack  [View Original Post]
    Good shows were seen at the Hill. First walked in and saw Ashley but she was just talking. Had a crowd of guys around her just hanging on to her every word. She's cool though, I like her personality. Wasn't too much going on in the back at first. Saw a pair of big titties in the dark and recognized that it was Pleasure. She was the only female there and then there was the trans with the blonde hair. Few minutes past and I here some some gawk gawk coming from the corner of the second room. Didn't think much of it so just kept walking around. Walk past the second room again and Pleasure is ass up on the couch twerking her ass for a guy who was about to fuck her. Seemed cool enough so I stayed to watch. First he went slow, then he started pounding her pussy. Crowd came around to see who was getting beat down. They switched to another couch and the guy proceeded to use her pussy like a punching bag. I'm glad Pleasure is back though as I missed seeing that big ass of hers. After about 15 or 20 minutes, they end and Pleasure is out of breath. The guy leaves and Pleasure starts walking around again with her titties out. Good sight to see. I walked around a little more and felt like that was all the action I would see and was about to hit Pleasure up for a BBBJ when the guy that was fucking Pleasure walks back in. Soon after Brittany walks in wearing some leggings that showed that big jiggly ass. As soon as she turn the corner the guy that fucked Pleasure talks to Brittany and they head in the back room with the blue lights. She tells a guy that it costs to watch but I think she was joking. She gets ass up on couch and all you could hear throughout the arcade is Brittany getting her ass clapped. It was loud as hell. He was dominating her ass, pulling her hair and slapping her ass while them cheeks were just jiggling and clapping. After another 20 minutes they finish. I didn't want to look like creep so I walked towards the front as they were getting dressed. Overall good sight. Seeing Pleasure and Brittany both getting they ass clapped was enough for me LOL. I guess the upcoming end of summer won't be so bad after all.

  6. #7056

    Pleasure

    Does anyone on here have pleasures contact info or know how to appropriately get in touch with her? I greatly appreciate it.

  7. #7055

    Pounded

    Good shows were seen at the Hill. First walked in and saw Ashley but she was just talking. Had a crowd of guys around her just hanging on to her every word. She's cool though, I like her personality. Wasn't too much going on in the back at first. Saw a pair of big titties in the dark and recognized that it was Pleasure. She was the only female there and then there was the trans with the blonde hair. Few minutes past and I here some some gawk gawk coming from the corner of the second room. Didn't think much of it so just kept walking around. Walk past the second room again and Pleasure is ass up on the couch twerking her ass for a guy who was about to fuck her. Seemed cool enough so I stayed to watch. First he went slow, then he started pounding her pussy. Crowd came around to see who was getting beat down. They switched to another couch and the guy proceeded to use her pussy like a punching bag. I'm glad Pleasure is back though as I missed seeing that big ass of hers. After about 15 or 20 minutes, they end and Pleasure is out of breath. The guy leaves and Pleasure starts walking around again with her titties out. Good sight to see. I walked around a little more and felt like that was all the action I would see and was about to hit Pleasure up for a BBBJ when the guy that was fucking Pleasure walks back in. Soon after Brittany walks in wearing some leggings that showed that big jiggly ass. As soon as she turn the corner the guy that fucked Pleasure talks to Brittany and they head in the back room with the blue lights. She tells a guy that it costs to watch but I think she was joking. She gets ass up on couch and all you could hear throughout the arcade is Brittany getting her ass clapped. It was loud as hell. He was dominating her ass, pulling her hair and slapping her ass while them cheeks were just jiggling and clapping. After another 20 minutes they finish. I didn't want to look like creep so I walked towards the front as they were getting dressed. Overall good sight. Seeing Pleasure and Brittany both getting they ass clapped was enough for me LOL. I guess the upcoming end of summer won't be so bad after all.

  8. #7054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by KnobJob  [View Original Post]
    I sure do miss raw dogging Tiffany's juicy pussy. She's a certainly a freak. Too bad I haven't been able to run into her lately.
    Does she let you cum in her?

  9. #7053

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by ClerksFan72  [View Original Post]
    There's a black girl named Tiffany here now. It's the only girl. Short, thick, and a squishy ass. Head game wasn't terrific, but let me raw dog the puss for 80.

    Happy mongering.
    I sure do miss raw dogging Tiffany's juicy pussy. She's a certainly a freak. Too bad I haven't been able to run into her lately.

  10. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    Exactly Most of the girls that come there does business Strictly at The Hill and only at the Hill (Like Meeka unless she really knows you) So for them its basically 1st come 1st serve if you not there when they there you shit out of luck. Also some girls from the past would have problems with weird guys obsessed with them showing up every time they was there cause they knew when they would be there, Making it weird and difficult for them to make money. I've had them tell me before don't post that I'm here unless I ask you too or let me know who wants my number before you give it out because some of these guys have no control and will call their phones all night long or some shit like that.
    Facts. If someone wanted to be contacted, their number would be easily accessible.

  11. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    Plus they don't want everybody knowing their schedule in this business. We don't post every time we go there, we show up when we do. It's just as hard catching someone that post of the internet who list their number and etc. I like to hunt and it's more exciting when I come across something unexpectedly.
    Exactly Most of the girls that come there does business Strictly at The Hill and only at the Hill (Like Meeka unless she really knows you) So for them its basically 1st come 1st serve if you not there when they there you shit out of luck. Also some girls from the past would have problems with weird guys obsessed with them showing up every time they was there cause they knew when they would be there, Making it weird and difficult for them to make money. I've had them tell me before don't post that I'm here unless I ask you too or let me know who wants my number before you give it out because some of these guys have no control and will call their phones all night long or some shit like that.

  12. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    Plus they don't want everybody knowing their schedule in this business. We don't post every time we go there, we show up when we do. It's just as hard catching someone that post of the internet who list their number and etc. I like to hunt and it's more exciting when I come across something unexpectedly.
    I must admit that I like the randomness of what I might find. Many times its just been me and a few guys wandering around, other times I have been lucky enough to watch, share a booth with someone or even stay on the couch and let others watch. For me the hunt, as others have said is the fun. I know I will spend a few times coming up empty. But I keep going back!

  13. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    99% of the time your best chance to see these girls is between 11 am to 3 pm (ON the weekday) if you don't see them then you prob won't see them again for the rest of the day. If no girls show up by 1 pm you most def is not gone see them that day at all. They don't usually come in after that time because their thinking is there is not many straight guys there that want their service. These girls will not sit around and wait for just one person to show up.

    As for which days they will be there its unpredicable because they don't know themselves, For example Tiffany might show up 3 days in a roll and then not be seen for 2 or 3 months. Just like any other hobby in this game you just got to take that chance and go up there some days you might win some days you might lose that's just how it is. Now with the exception of Brittany and Pleasure who comes and goes all day long you might get lucky but with them you never if one day they might just decide they don't want to come up there anymore. Having a number for these girls won't do you any good either unless you is a huge regular of theirs because they still gone show up when they want to and not when you want them to. I guarantee that's how it works so I hope that helps with some of ya questions.
    Plus they don't want everybody knowing their schedule in this business. We don't post every time we go there, we show up when we do. It's just as hard catching someone that post of the internet who list their number and etc. I like to hunt and it's more exciting when I come across something unexpectedly.

  14. #7048
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    I wish the girls would somehow let us know when they will be there. I don't have time to play chase. Just leave a note here. Or DM some if us.
    99% of the time your best chance to see these girls is between 11 am to 3 pm (ON the weekday) if you don't see them then you prob won't see them again for the rest of the day. If no girls show up by 1 pm you most def is not gone see them that day at all. They don't usually come in after that time because their thinking is there is not many straight guys there that want their service. These girls will not sit around and wait for just one person to show up.

    As for which days they will be there its unpredicable because they don't know themselves, For example Tiffany might show up 3 days in a roll and then not be seen for 2 or 3 months. Just like any other hobby in this game you just got to take that chance and go up there some days you might win some days you might lose that's just how it is. Now with the exception of Brittany and Pleasure who comes and goes all day long you might get lucky but with them you never if one day they might just decide they don't want to come up there anymore. Having a number for these girls won't do you any good either unless you is a huge regular of theirs because they still gone show up when they want to and not when you want them to. I guarantee that's how it works so I hope that helps with some of ya questions.

  15. #7047

    A note

    I wish the girls would somehow let us know when they will be there. I don't have time to play chase. Just leave a note here. Or DM some if us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape