Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 585 635 1035 1535 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16818

    JoJo Blondie

    Any recent activities here? I hear she as added some weight but don't know impact.

    RL.

  2. #16817

    This life

    So think of this woman's poor pussy. It travels the country like a rock band, touring city to city over the year getting tore up on a nightly basis. The thing has to resemble a pastrami sandwich over time. Would this be the life for someone? I mean obviously this woman has no significant other or if she does he's getting strange every night as well. Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by GHDgaber  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you're on a timeline but if you're willing to wait a few months she's visiting and it sounds like she's what you're looking for, with a very open menu.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kori-hagen
    .

  3. #16816

    A good time for a southern gentlemen

    Had a great dream with this gem of Indianapolis. She was easy to contact and get together. Best feature was her little butt. Hey I am an ass man, don't judge. LOL Very pleasant to be around. Treat her right, gentlemen.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...b/375025013082

  4. #16815

    If you're willing to wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.
    Not sure if you're on a timeline but if you're willing to wait a few months she's visiting and it sounds like she's what you're looking for, with a very open menu.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kori-hagen

  5. #16814
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25

    I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.
    Agree, if it's a fantasy thing. Go for it. But there are several better options if you're willing to spend that kind of money.

  6. #16813
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion she wasn't worth it when she was with DI. She spend 30 minutes bitching about DI. Performance to me was average although she was better looking than a lot of them.
    I second this review. She complained about DI's take and wondered how people knew about DI. Everything was Meh and IMO she isn't that attractive.

    Piper, Ayliah better looking and way better providers.

  7. #16812
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25

    I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.
    In my opinion she wasn't worth it when she was with DI. She spend 30 minutes bitching about DI. Performance to me was average although she was better looking than a lot of them.

  8. #16811

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.
    https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25

    I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.

  9. #16810

    Pregnant

    Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.

  10. #16809

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3174208407

    I can't find anything in RTFF. Anyone have any 411? Thanks.
    I was think she had some reviews months back, I have tried a few times but she either takes hours to respond or not at all.

  11. #16808

    Peyton

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3174208407

    I can't find anything in RTFF. Anyone have any 411? Thanks.

  12. #16807
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    She used to weigh probably 90 lbs soaking wet. She was an absolute toy and worth 2 x what she charged just a little over a year ago.

    Thats another reason I don't repeat very often. Its very depressing watching these girls destroy themselves. They have a million dollars between their legs and don't even know it. And its a near certainty that's what is going to happen.

    She could've been slaying it as a dancer, charging 5 hundred an hour for appointments and had a 25 dollar a month * account and retired a millionaire in her 30's. And all she had to do was take care of her body and make smart decisions.

    Instead she is destroying herself in a Super 8 with some bum, probably on drugs.

    Its so sad.
    Sambo,

    I just PM'd you.

  13. #16806

    Be leary on this one

    Was about ready to TOFTT but my spider senses kicked in. Another reviewer weighed in too. Convo. Was OK and even gave address and we set up time. But insisted on e-bay gift card (WTF!) . Something was definitely off. I blocked and walked away from the situation. Just not worth it. Until I see any positive reviews or otherwise, I'm deeming this on as a fake!

    CM.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/65134437

  14. #16805
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Fake.

    Fake.
    Damn! I was literally about ready to go see her. She gave address and everything. The E Bay gift card was the same story. My spider senses went up and it didn't feel right. So glad not to go to risky situation. Stay safe!

  15. #16804

    FAKE. Asked for EBay card

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one. Reached out yesterday she went silent when I asked her for a time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64994381
    Fake.

    Fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape