Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 24828
-
08-04-21 09:46 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 148JoJo Blondie
Any recent activities here? I hear she as added some weight but don't know impact.
RL.
-
08-04-21 07:49 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 580This life
So think of this woman's poor pussy. It travels the country like a rock band, touring city to city over the year getting tore up on a nightly basis. The thing has to resemble a pastrami sandwich over time. Would this be the life for someone? I mean obviously this woman has no significant other or if she does he's getting strange every night as well. Just a thought
.
Originally Posted by GHDgaber
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 00:36 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 29A good time for a southern gentlemen
Had a great dream with this gem of Indianapolis. She was easy to contact and get together. Best feature was her little butt. Hey I am an ass man, don't judge. LOL Very pleasant to be around. Treat her right, gentlemen.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...b/375025013082
-
08-03-21 13:05 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 51If you're willing to wait.
Not sure if you're on a timeline but if you're willing to wait a few months she's visiting and it sounds like she's what you're looking for, with a very open menu.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/kori-hagen
-
08-03-21 13:00 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 51Agree, if it's a fantasy thing. Go for it. But there are several better options if you're willing to spend that kind of money.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 08:48 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 67I second this review. She complained about DI's take and wondered how people knew about DI. Everything was Meh and IMO she isn't that attractive.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
Piper, Ayliah better looking and way better providers.
-
08-02-21 09:52 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 292In my opinion she wasn't worth it when she was with DI. She spend 30 minutes bitching about DI. Performance to me was average although she was better looking than a lot of them.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:12 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 1095Abbey
https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.
-
08-01-21 18:36 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 244Pregnant
Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.
-
08-01-21 18:04 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 727Peyton
I was think she had some reviews months back, I have tried a few times but she either takes hours to respond or not at all.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 16:40 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 383Peyton
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3174208407
I can't find anything in RTFF. Anyone have any 411? Thanks.
-
08-01-21 11:42 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 68Sambo,
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
I just PM'd you.
-
07-31-21 19:40 #16806Regular Member

Posts: 13Be leary on this one
Was about ready to TOFTT but my spider senses kicked in. Another reviewer weighed in too. Convo. Was OK and even gave address and we set up time. But insisted on e-bay gift card (WTF!) . Something was definitely off. I blocked and walked away from the situation. Just not worth it. Until I see any positive reviews or otherwise, I'm deeming this on as a fake!
CM.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/65134437
-
07-31-21 19:32 #16805Regular Member

Posts: 13Damn! I was literally about ready to go see her. She gave address and everything. The E Bay gift card was the same story. My spider senses went up and it didn't feel right. So glad not to go to risky situation. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 19:14 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 247FAKE. Asked for EBay card
Fake.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
Fake.












Reply With Quote




