Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 10406
-
08-05-21 15:41 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 135How did it go, Michael1967?
I'm curious, how did it go with the girls in the pics? I would have passed on the first two, but pics 3-5 looked fantastic.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 08:18 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 90rubmaps.ch
-
08-04-21 20:45 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 451Rm
http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/contents/contents.php
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:15 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 70Rm?
What's RM?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:14 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 70Name?
What's her name?
Originally Posted by RadialSea
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 12:17 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 362Corrected link for Kiki (FWOB)
Link for Kiki Havana, in case you want a friend without benefits:
https://www.seeking.com/member/437a9...d-14ef755fa2d3
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 00:12 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 123SA updates
Kiki Havana.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-75f6b9d60cd6
Wants allowance for friendship. Hard pass. *.
Lexgal55.
https://www.seeking.com/member/467c9...c-d06b9d35472c
She's been mentioned here before. She seems desperate to meet. *I talked to her on the phone and was turned off by her accent. I'm on the fence with her but will probably pass.
*.
*AprilShowersSEA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/93e32...8-910ad5e7de5d
I met her irl. Wants 650 ppm but will take much less. No time limit, on the pill, brags about her head game and loves to swallow. *.
Babydoll0303.
https://www.seeking.com/member/02c3f...a-7acf9541674b
Been chatting her up but haven't met irl. She said that she'll take it bare, no cip but will swallow, 400 for a couple of hours. *I thought that she was mentioned here before. *.
-
08-03-21 15:58 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 1209LOL, exactly.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 12:25 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 179Well isn't that just the definition of Basic?
She is probably wearing Uggs in that photo, and might as well be holding a nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 07:45 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 330$$$ range.
Originally Posted by DaCruz6
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 02:55 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 120Traveling
Arizona is a good destination that treated me well throughout the pandemic. Can usually find dates at 300 per meet with college babes near ASU. With NY, going to a bar was easier than dealing with SA in my experience. Planning to head to the midwest and south soon so I have been sending out feelers over there. Appears promising so far.
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 23:20 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 91Here is the link to her ad:
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/a58d2...e-7631f58b0fab
-
08-02-21 19:54 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 1209Wtf gps
This one contacted me. Slightly better than average looking girl that wants 4-6 k / mo, are you fucking kidding me? I laughed out loud when I read that.
Glitteringoceans.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eb060...7-5bb6486164fc
-
08-02-21 19:20 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 40What was the damage $?
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 18:59 #4827Regular Member

Posts: 15The location to meet was right next to popo office and wouldn't accept another one to meet, so I imagined it's an unnecessary to go with it just for the sake of it.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




