Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14386

    Tayla?

    Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.

    Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.

    (Later) Never mind, checked Boston reviews. Large and in a hurry. I'll pass.

  2. #14385

    Good time with Tight. Wet. BBW!! Italian Mami

    I decided to catch up with this girl and started with a text. I met her couple of times thought my 1st visit was delayed for few reasons on her end.

    Once we Were set, it was pretty smooth, good hotel, she stepped out and picked me to the room. The room was nice and clean. Till this point, I was kind of cautious and nerves.

    Once we settled in, it was a good time with her, she was open and was more keen on what you want and she was going by that. She was good for raw but I preferred everything with protection as I always do.

    She was more of a GFE type, cute short bbw (in fact the pictures are real or close to) and very easy to connect with. Started with a nice starter, then a good BBBJ, then moved on to doggie and finished off. She was such a pleasant to meet. I met her again and it was even better.

    Damage was 120 $ for hh.

    IF anyone interested, here is the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/842563919301.

  3. #14384

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMitchum  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago. It wasn't an eating disorder or demons. It was a medical GI issue that actually put her out of commission for a few weeks that kept her from being able to eat most foods or keep them down. I think her reputation has earned her the benefit of the doubt here. She's definitely trying to put the weight back on and I can verify she was even skinnier when I saw her. It was actually the first thing she mentioned and she was apologetic about it.
    I agree. I wasn't meaning to judge when I brought it up just thought it something dudes should be aware of it threw me off when I first saw it. If she says med issue then I'd for sure give her benefit of the doubt. I get why people don't believe anything any of these girls say but Mandy has earned that benefit at least from me. Also since it's been reported that services / attitude are unchanged then that to me rules out demons almost entirely regardless of what she says.

  4. #14383
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Samara lately? About 2 months ago she said she wasnt seeing anybody anymore due to her new job and scheduling. Anyone know if that has changed? She Hasn't responded back.
    Same on my end. I haven't heard back from her in the last 2 to 3 months.

  5. #14382

    Personal fluffed!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely! I spent 2 minutes on the phone with the one in the pics. The sticker price was 600. But when I offered 300, she agreed IMMEDIATELY! With BBFS pre-negotiated! When I was done with her, I inseminated all 3 holes in an overtime hour which was actually 75 minutes. Outcall, and she had to drive a ways. (No, I can't do that anymore, I'm too old!) And no, she's not still around, sadly. This was in 2013 and on the West Coast. And yes--these are my own, as always, unedited pics, NOT ad pics! : )
    When it finally cums to that point O' King of all fours I'll be your chauffeur and Persónal Fluffa! .

    Anything to get my paws on that Black Book! LOL.

  6. #14381

    As old Bill Shatner said, "NEGOTIATE!"

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Negotiate with all of them! This is the ultimate Free Market. No damn Government involved at all LOL. Unless ya get nailed. .
    Absolutely! I spent 2 minutes on the phone with the one in the pics. The sticker price was 600. But when I offered 300, she agreed IMMEDIATELY! With BBFS pre-negotiated! When I was done with her, I inseminated all 3 holes in an overtime hour which was actually 75 minutes. Outcall, and she had to drive a ways. (No, I can't do that anymore, I'm too old!) And no, she's not still around, sadly. This was in 2013 and on the West Coast. And yes--these are my own, as always, unedited pics, NOT ad pics! : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1702.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1703.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1704.jpeg‎  

  7. #14380

    Downtown Special

    Talk about a downtown business man's special location. Right in the heart of skyscrapers. Or so the multiple ads claim!

    Seems fishy to me.

    https://rhode-island.ebackpage.com/A.../11735861.html

  8. #14379

    Free market

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    So you're tell me she has a rate posted of $350 originally at $$$ and you only paid $250? If that's the case good for you but not sure if price you are stating is correct.
    Negotiate with all of them! This is the ultimate Free Market. No damn Government involved at all LOL. Unless ya get nailed. .

  9. #14378

    Samara?

    Has anyone seen Samara lately? About 2 months ago she said she wasnt seeing anybody anymore due to her new job and scheduling. Anyone know if that has changed? She Hasn't responded back.

  10. #14377
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    How are her BBBJ skills? I'm looking for some mind blowing BBBJ.
    I would consider her BBBJ skills mid-grade at best. She takes direction though, but won't worship the D without any prompting.

  11. #14376

    Roisee

    So you're tell me she has a rate posted of $350 originally at $$$ and you only paid $250? If that's the case good for you but not sure if price you are stating is correct.

  12. #14375

    I have to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    I only know of 1 video out there of her blowing some guy. Is there more, show me show me show me.

    Last I knew she was in Pawtucket maybe warwick.
    Is there a particular reason your looking for this junkie? You have been on her for months. FYI I don't mean pornhub vids, she did actual amateur porn dvds.

  13. #14374

    Rosiee

    Thanks for clarifying. Always a good idea to identify the provider you're posting about in the title of the post.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Okay everyone, yes as I've tried to clear up. I was posting about my visit with Rosiee. Somehow the exjocks post about Mandy got quoted at the same time in my post. Rosiee was a great visit at $250 and the only downside was she had the timer set on her phone which I didn't realize until after we finished up.

  14. #14373

    Recent Mandy visit

    Saw her a few days ago for the first time in about a year. She is maybe heavier than those last pics but not much. She also told me that she had stomach ulcers that limited her diet and she is trying to put some healthy weight back on (muscle).

    Her service and personality were the same as a year ago when I last saw her. Her attractiveness is personal preference. When I saw her a year ago, I thought she slightly heavier than I personally like. Now, she is a bit thinner than I personally like. But who am I to say or critique what she does with her body weight? Especially if the medical issues are true.

  15. #14372
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Okay everyone, yes as I've tried to clear up. I was posting about my visit with Rosiee. Somehow the exjocks post about Mandy got quoted at the same time in my post. Rosiee was a great visit at $250 and the only downside was she had the timer set on her phone which I didn't realize until after we finished up.
    Glad to hear this, I only was lucky enough to get to see Rosiee once about a year and half ago. Could never manage to get out schedules to line up the couple times I tried after that. But she was a nice girl, and I had a great time. I might have to try to set something up with her again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape