Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 25024
-
08-03-21 22:01 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 4545Thank you. I've been wanting to see her but Cranston is to far of a drive so I was afraid she would bailed out on me. But since you had fun, I will definitely check her out.
Originally Posted by Life2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 21:21 #14388Regular Member

Posts: 5Anybody know where she went
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-girl/34892559
I used to visit her all the time then she disappeared. Used to do in calls in Prov then car dates in cf.
-
08-03-21 20:45 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 95Tayla
Don't do it.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 19:05 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 113She's real
But check out the Boston forum. If I remember correctly she has less than stellar reviews.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 18:49 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 196Tayla?
Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.
Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.
(Later) Never mind, checked Boston reviews. Large and in a hurry. I'll pass.
-
08-03-21 17:14 #14384Regular Member

Posts: 3Good time with Tight. Wet. BBW!! Italian Mami
I decided to catch up with this girl and started with a text. I met her couple of times thought my 1st visit was delayed for few reasons on her end.
Once we Were set, it was pretty smooth, good hotel, she stepped out and picked me to the room. The room was nice and clean. Till this point, I was kind of cautious and nerves.
Once we settled in, it was a good time with her, she was open and was more keen on what you want and she was going by that. She was good for raw but I preferred everything with protection as I always do.
She was more of a GFE type, cute short bbw (in fact the pictures are real or close to) and very easy to connect with. Started with a nice starter, then a good BBBJ, then moved on to doggie and finished off. She was such a pleasant to meet. I met her again and it was even better.
Damage was 120 $ for hh.
IF anyone interested, here is the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/842563919301.
-
08-03-21 09:19 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 237Mandy
I agree. I wasn't meaning to judge when I brought it up just thought it something dudes should be aware of it threw me off when I first saw it. If she says med issue then I'd for sure give her benefit of the doubt. I get why people don't believe anything any of these girls say but Mandy has earned that benefit at least from me. Also since it's been reported that services / attitude are unchanged then that to me rules out demons almost entirely regardless of what she says.
Originally Posted by BobMitchum
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 07:50 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 761Same on my end. I haven't heard back from her in the last 2 to 3 months.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 18:06 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 289Personal fluffed!
When it finally cums to that point O' King of all fours I'll be your chauffeur and Persónal Fluffa! .
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Anything to get my paws on that Black Book! LOL.
-
08-02-21 14:58 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 3748As old Bill Shatner said, "NEGOTIATE!"
Absolutely! I spent 2 minutes on the phone with the one in the pics. The sticker price was 600. But when I offered 300, she agreed IMMEDIATELY! With BBFS pre-negotiated! When I was done with her, I inseminated all 3 holes in an overtime hour which was actually 75 minutes. Outcall, and she had to drive a ways. (No, I can't do that anymore, I'm too old!) And no, she's not still around, sadly. This was in 2013 and on the West Coast. And yes--these are my own, as always, unedited pics, NOT ad pics! : )
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 13:22 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 163Downtown Special
Talk about a downtown business man's special location. Right in the heart of skyscrapers. Or so the multiple ads claim!
Seems fishy to me.
https://rhode-island.ebackpage.com/A.../11735861.html
-
08-02-21 12:31 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 289Free market
Negotiate with all of them! This is the ultimate Free Market. No damn Government involved at all LOL. Unless ya get nailed. .
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:10 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 193Samara?
Has anyone seen Samara lately? About 2 months ago she said she wasnt seeing anybody anymore due to her new job and scheduling. Anyone know if that has changed? She Hasn't responded back.
-
08-02-21 08:02 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 761I would consider her BBBJ skills mid-grade at best. She takes direction though, but won't worship the D without any prompting.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 07:57 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 304Roisee
So you're tell me she has a rate posted of $350 originally at $$$ and you only paid $250? If that's the case good for you but not sure if price you are stating is correct.










Reply With Quote





