Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Life2021  [View Original Post]
    I decided to catch up with this girl and started with a text. I met her couple of times thought my 1st visit was delayed for few reasons on her end.

    Once we Were set, it was pretty smooth, good hotel, she stepped out and picked me to the room. The room was nice and clean. Till this point, I was kind of cautious and nerves.

    Once we settled in, it was a good time with her, she was open and was more keen on what you want and she was going by that. She was good for raw but I preferred everything with protection as I always do.

    She was more of a GFE type, cute short bbw (in fact the pictures are real or close to) and very easy to connect with. Started with a nice starter, then a good BBBJ, then moved on to doggie and finished off. She was such a pleasant to meet. I met her again and it was even better.

    Damage was 120 $ for hh.

    IF anyone interested, here is the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/842563919301.
    Thank you. I've been wanting to see her but Cranston is to far of a drive so I was afraid she would bailed out on me. But since you had fun, I will definitely check her out.

  2. #14388

    Anybody know where she went

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-girl/34892559

    I used to visit her all the time then she disappeared. Used to do in calls in Prov then car dates in cf.

  3. #14387

    Tayla

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.

    Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.

    (Later) Never mind, checked Boston reviews. Large and in a hurry. I'll pass.
    Don't do it.

  4. #14386

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.

    Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.
    But check out the Boston forum. If I remember correctly she has less than stellar reviews.

  5. #14385

    Tayla?

    Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.

    Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.

    (Later) Never mind, checked Boston reviews. Large and in a hurry. I'll pass.

  6. #14384

    Good time with Tight. Wet. BBW!! Italian Mami

    I decided to catch up with this girl and started with a text. I met her couple of times thought my 1st visit was delayed for few reasons on her end.

    Once we Were set, it was pretty smooth, good hotel, she stepped out and picked me to the room. The room was nice and clean. Till this point, I was kind of cautious and nerves.

    Once we settled in, it was a good time with her, she was open and was more keen on what you want and she was going by that. She was good for raw but I preferred everything with protection as I always do.

    She was more of a GFE type, cute short bbw (in fact the pictures are real or close to) and very easy to connect with. Started with a nice starter, then a good BBBJ, then moved on to doggie and finished off. She was such a pleasant to meet. I met her again and it was even better.

    Damage was 120 $ for hh.

    IF anyone interested, here is the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/842563919301.

  7. #14383

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMitchum  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago. It wasn't an eating disorder or demons. It was a medical GI issue that actually put her out of commission for a few weeks that kept her from being able to eat most foods or keep them down. I think her reputation has earned her the benefit of the doubt here. She's definitely trying to put the weight back on and I can verify she was even skinnier when I saw her. It was actually the first thing she mentioned and she was apologetic about it.
    I agree. I wasn't meaning to judge when I brought it up just thought it something dudes should be aware of it threw me off when I first saw it. If she says med issue then I'd for sure give her benefit of the doubt. I get why people don't believe anything any of these girls say but Mandy has earned that benefit at least from me. Also since it's been reported that services / attitude are unchanged then that to me rules out demons almost entirely regardless of what she says.

  8. #14382
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Samara lately? About 2 months ago she said she wasnt seeing anybody anymore due to her new job and scheduling. Anyone know if that has changed? She Hasn't responded back.
    Same on my end. I haven't heard back from her in the last 2 to 3 months.

  9. #14381

    Personal fluffed!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely! I spent 2 minutes on the phone with the one in the pics. The sticker price was 600. But when I offered 300, she agreed IMMEDIATELY! With BBFS pre-negotiated! When I was done with her, I inseminated all 3 holes in an overtime hour which was actually 75 minutes. Outcall, and she had to drive a ways. (No, I can't do that anymore, I'm too old!) And no, she's not still around, sadly. This was in 2013 and on the West Coast. And yes--these are my own, as always, unedited pics, NOT ad pics! : )
    When it finally cums to that point O' King of all fours I'll be your chauffeur and Persónal Fluffa! .

    Anything to get my paws on that Black Book! LOL.

  10. #14380

    As old Bill Shatner said, "NEGOTIATE!"

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Negotiate with all of them! This is the ultimate Free Market. No damn Government involved at all LOL. Unless ya get nailed. .
    Absolutely! I spent 2 minutes on the phone with the one in the pics. The sticker price was 600. But when I offered 300, she agreed IMMEDIATELY! With BBFS pre-negotiated! When I was done with her, I inseminated all 3 holes in an overtime hour which was actually 75 minutes. Outcall, and she had to drive a ways. (No, I can't do that anymore, I'm too old!) And no, she's not still around, sadly. This was in 2013 and on the West Coast. And yes--these are my own, as always, unedited pics, NOT ad pics! : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1702.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1703.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1704.jpeg‎  

  11. #14379

    Downtown Special

    Talk about a downtown business man's special location. Right in the heart of skyscrapers. Or so the multiple ads claim!

    Seems fishy to me.

    https://rhode-island.ebackpage.com/A.../11735861.html

  12. #14378

    Free market

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    So you're tell me she has a rate posted of $350 originally at $$$ and you only paid $250? If that's the case good for you but not sure if price you are stating is correct.
    Negotiate with all of them! This is the ultimate Free Market. No damn Government involved at all LOL. Unless ya get nailed. .

  13. #14377

    Samara?

    Has anyone seen Samara lately? About 2 months ago she said she wasnt seeing anybody anymore due to her new job and scheduling. Anyone know if that has changed? She Hasn't responded back.

  14. #14376
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    How are her BBBJ skills? I'm looking for some mind blowing BBBJ.
    I would consider her BBBJ skills mid-grade at best. She takes direction though, but won't worship the D without any prompting.

  15. #14375

    Roisee

    So you're tell me she has a rate posted of $350 originally at $$$ and you only paid $250? If that's the case good for you but not sure if price you are stating is correct.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape