Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 24828
-
08-03-21 13:00 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 51Agree, if it's a fantasy thing. Go for it. But there are several better options if you're willing to spend that kind of money.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 08:48 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 67I second this review. She complained about DI's take and wondered how people knew about DI. Everything was Meh and IMO she isn't that attractive.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
Piper, Ayliah better looking and way better providers.
-
08-02-21 09:52 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 292In my opinion she wasn't worth it when she was with DI. She spend 30 minutes bitching about DI. Performance to me was average although she was better looking than a lot of them.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:12 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 1095Abbey
https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.
-
08-01-21 18:36 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 244Pregnant
Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.
-
08-01-21 18:04 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 727Peyton
I was think she had some reviews months back, I have tried a few times but she either takes hours to respond or not at all.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 16:40 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 383Peyton
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3174208407
I can't find anything in RTFF. Anyone have any 411? Thanks.
-
08-01-21 11:42 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 68Sambo,
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
I just PM'd you.
-
07-31-21 19:40 #16795Regular Member

Posts: 13Be leary on this one
Was about ready to TOFTT but my spider senses kicked in. Another reviewer weighed in too. Convo. Was OK and even gave address and we set up time. But insisted on e-bay gift card (WTF!) . Something was definitely off. I blocked and walked away from the situation. Just not worth it. Until I see any positive reviews or otherwise, I'm deeming this on as a fake!
CM.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/65134437
-
07-31-21 19:32 #16794Regular Member

Posts: 13Damn! I was literally about ready to go see her. She gave address and everything. The E Bay gift card was the same story. My spider senses went up and it didn't feel right. So glad not to go to risky situation. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 19:14 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 247FAKE. Asked for EBay card
Fake.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
Fake.
-
07-31-21 16:03 #16792Regular Member

Posts: 17STG Ashley
She will rob you. Meet at South / East side trailer park. Gave her money. She left the room and her her guy friend kicked me out. AVOID! Uses numbers ending in 9381 and 2625. https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f...y/267424027584.
-
07-31-21 12:09 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 94She used to weigh probably 90 lbs soaking wet. She was an absolute toy and worth 2 x what she charged just a little over a year ago.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
Thats another reason I don't repeat very often. Its very depressing watching these girls destroy themselves. They have a million dollars between their legs and don't even know it. And its a near certainty that's what is going to happen.
She could've been slaying it as a dancer, charging 5 hundred an hour for appointments and had a 25 dollar a month * account and retired a millionaire in her 30's. And all she had to do was take care of her body and make smart decisions.
Instead she is destroying herself in a Super 8 with some bum, probably on drugs.
Its so sad.
-
07-31-21 10:41 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 292Damn. Her old pictures are surely tempting but your review clearly brings me back to reality.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 10:34 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 178No show
This is the girl that went radio silent on me when I got there. She quoted a price, gave me a general location, then nothing. I posted a link before, but ad got taken down. I added pictures in case the add gets taken down again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65113831Last edited by QuestProtecter; 07-31-21 at 10:38. Reason: add picture, more info








Reply With Quote






