Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7974
-
08-04-21 15:27 #4224Banned Member

Posts: 426Who are you talking about though?
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
Link?
Description?
You are going to have to get with a BBW.
They are the only ones who can handle pipe no whining.
Skinny girls taking Pipe is a Porno fantasy.
Stay away from any woman telling you she is Sicilain.
She is stuck up.
Any woman telling you waht percentage Italian she is. Steer clear.
She is stuck up too.
-
08-04-21 15:22 #4223Banned Member

Posts: 426$200? No.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
This area is for any Escort posting online.
Maybe they should make a Higher Class Escort section.
I'd prolly never even be in there.
Those chicks out their mind with their prices.
Also MNKing is from out of town. He doesnt know that chick is a part-time SW.
-
08-04-21 11:26 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 50My friend saw her
My friend saw her last week. He said she was nice and all, and healthy looking, but didn't look as good as the pics. Place was house on a quiet regular street he said. I asked him if he'd see her again and he said he would not.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 10:51 #4221Regular Member

Posts: 112674XXX142 can not take long schlong
Like a majority of these girls, this Sicilian refused to do anything but missionary, even thick girls complain, but I've had smaller girls take it all. Can anyone recommend some girls that do not run and can take long sizes.
-
08-03-21 16:53 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 308In the wrong lane.
Guys there is a street walker areas to post about. I usually think of the Escort area to be for higher end ladies at least 2 bens.
-
08-03-21 00:08 #4219Banned Member

Posts: 426She is a Kensington StreetWalker.
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
Don't pay more than $30 for her stankin ass.
-
08-02-21 23:32 #4218Banned Member

Posts: 426Lmao.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
You stayed an hour longer than Me!
She is a Setup.
-
08-02-21 21:16 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 163She's a mess
I say her a few times a year ago and it was fun. I reviewed her recently and basically ended up turning her away, she's straight up homeless and really nasty. STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 11:22 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 253Short, red hair bbw
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/65161727
Saw her this morning. Short, older most likely 40's, not much of a looker, thick (not pawg thick tho).
While I can't say her face is anything to rave about I must say she's seemingly one of the most genuine providers out there. She's very concerned with her own safety as well yours, and makes it a point to make sure both parties are comfortable. She goes the extra mile which may seem excessive but it doesn't interrupt the experience at all.
Furthermore, she gave me some "advice" (not that I need it) in regards to seeing other girls, which I appreciated. She made some good points; like if a girl doesn't let you verify them the same way they verify you, leave right away. All in all, it was a 9/10 experience based on personality alone. Today is her last day, see her if you want.
-
07-31-21 11:04 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 308Ridiculous
Those rates are ridiculous. My guess is the services are lackluster also.
Originally Posted by Critias
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 07:37 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 164Port Richmond
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/212260359761
Started a conversation with this one, asked initially for a 350 entry fee, told her too much, dropped it to 275, told her too much, then she asked me "what do I have" . She sent me a supposed real photo. I don't trust that she would have been real, and Port Richmond is K street redux, so I just think she was trying to hit a home run vs walking the block. I kept moving.
-
07-30-21 17:13 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 230I was intrigued by the milking table experience. That's something I've always wanted to try. Unfortunately, we don't get many ladies that do that in the Wisconsin area. She's too expensive to try without finding any positive feedback, anywhere. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Critias
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:41 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 987Thanks for your post. I saw her before at her old spot also and was planning to see her again but not now.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 22:51 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 78Never saw her, but she's been around a long time. That menu is a complete turnoff. You have to wonder if every turn of her head is going to be an extra 20, it's ridiculous. And frankly far too expensive, IMHO.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 14:19 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 145She requires a deposit, therefore, I would venture to say that no monger who's opinion I would value has attempted to see her.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




