Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 585 635 1035 1535 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16815

    If you're willing to wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.
    Not sure if you're on a timeline but if you're willing to wait a few months she's visiting and it sounds like she's what you're looking for, with a very open menu.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kori-hagen

  2. #16814
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25

    I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.
    Agree, if it's a fantasy thing. Go for it. But there are several better options if you're willing to spend that kind of money.

  3. #16813
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion she wasn't worth it when she was with DI. She spend 30 minutes bitching about DI. Performance to me was average although she was better looking than a lot of them.
    I second this review. She complained about DI's take and wondered how people knew about DI. Everything was Meh and IMO she isn't that attractive.

    Piper, Ayliah better looking and way better providers.

  4. #16812
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25

    I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.
    In my opinion she wasn't worth it when she was with DI. She spend 30 minutes bitching about DI. Performance to me was average although she was better looking than a lot of them.

  5. #16811

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.
    https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25

    I've heard she's pregnant and her tryst says so. She's expensive but a pretty good time. If it's a bucket list maybe it's worth the extra dough.

  6. #16810

    Pregnant

    Hey guys can moves away last year but am back in town for a couple of months. I normally venture with DI and the teacher has been my go to but seems she has gone ghost on me a couple of times. Was wondering if anybody had any good leads on a pregnant girl. I have tried several times to line one up but always fell through. It is on my bucket list. If anyone knows of a descent, reliable prgo please message me, would appreciate any leads.

  7. #16809

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3174208407

    I can't find anything in RTFF. Anyone have any 411? Thanks.
    I was think she had some reviews months back, I have tried a few times but she either takes hours to respond or not at all.

  8. #16808

    Peyton

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3174208407

    I can't find anything in RTFF. Anyone have any 411? Thanks.

  9. #16807
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    She used to weigh probably 90 lbs soaking wet. She was an absolute toy and worth 2 x what she charged just a little over a year ago.

    Thats another reason I don't repeat very often. Its very depressing watching these girls destroy themselves. They have a million dollars between their legs and don't even know it. And its a near certainty that's what is going to happen.

    She could've been slaying it as a dancer, charging 5 hundred an hour for appointments and had a 25 dollar a month * account and retired a millionaire in her 30's. And all she had to do was take care of her body and make smart decisions.

    Instead she is destroying herself in a Super 8 with some bum, probably on drugs.

    Its so sad.
    Sambo,

    I just PM'd you.

  10. #16806

    Be leary on this one

    Was about ready to TOFTT but my spider senses kicked in. Another reviewer weighed in too. Convo. Was OK and even gave address and we set up time. But insisted on e-bay gift card (WTF!) . Something was definitely off. I blocked and walked away from the situation. Just not worth it. Until I see any positive reviews or otherwise, I'm deeming this on as a fake!

    CM.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/65134437

  11. #16805
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Fake.

    Fake.
    Damn! I was literally about ready to go see her. She gave address and everything. The E Bay gift card was the same story. My spider senses went up and it didn't feel right. So glad not to go to risky situation. Stay safe!

  12. #16804

    FAKE. Asked for EBay card

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one. Reached out yesterday she went silent when I asked her for a time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64994381
    Fake.

    Fake.

  13. #16803

    STG Ashley

    She will rob you. Meet at South / East side trailer park. Gave her money. She left the room and her her guy friend kicked me out. AVOID! Uses numbers ending in 9381 and 2625. https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f...y/267424027584.

  14. #16802
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Her old pictures are surely tempting but your review clearly brings me back to reality.
    She used to weigh probably 90 lbs soaking wet. She was an absolute toy and worth 2 x what she charged just a little over a year ago.

    Thats another reason I don't repeat very often. Its very depressing watching these girls destroy themselves. They have a million dollars between their legs and don't even know it. And its a near certainty that's what is going to happen.

    She could've been slaying it as a dancer, charging 5 hundred an hour for appointments and had a 25 dollar a month * account and retired a millionaire in her 30's. And all she had to do was take care of her body and make smart decisions.

    Instead she is destroying herself in a Super 8 with some bum, probably on drugs.

    Its so sad.

  15. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    I originally saw her about 18 months ago and had an absolutely great experience. She was super petite and fit, extremely tight and very sweet. We had lots of fun. I had a viagra fueled, 3 hour date with her. She let me do whatever I wanted. And her bum ass BF sat outside all night and never once bothered us. Not even kidding, he was sitting in the exact same spot he was when I went in and never even looked at me. I went in at about 230 and didn't come out until almost 6 am. It was so good I went back the next night for a qv because I couldn't stop thinking about it all day.

    I saw her ad on STG and knew she was still active so I planned on making another trip to see her.

    So last night I finally scheduled another date with her. I usually don't repeat with a provider too much and my experience last night is exactly why I am always leary of this when there has been a significant gap between visits. The law of diminishing returns. They generally only go downhill over time.

    So anyways I am thinking with the less intelligent of my two heads and make the appointment, despite seeing recent negative reviews.

    She is posted up in the Super 8 in Beech Grove, by the Walmart. So I text her upon arrival and get the room number. Head up to the room and she opens the door, and I'm not kidding it looks like she ate the real Alexis for dinner. She's gained at LEAST 50-60 lbs, and she's not even close to 5 foot, so its a lot on her tiny frame.

    I initially walk in and plan on proceeding regardless because I was horny AF, and she pretty much let me do whatever the fuck I wanted both times I seen her. But she also wasn't very fresh. She gave me a hug and nearly gagged me because she smelled like she had just taken on the entire Indianapolis Colts football team in a gangbang.

    I just said "Sorry I can't do this" turned and began to walk out. She immediately picks up her phone and sends a text to someone and starts cursing at me. So as I'm making my way to the car, some guy (yes with face tats) and another fella came around the side of the building and also begins yelling shit at me. Well I was pretty upset about the entire situation by this time so I proceed to give it right back to them. They both walk toward me in a threatening manner, and by this time I'm at my car with my drivers door already open, so I reach in my car and retrieve my HK VP9 and tell him to get the fuck away from me. He wisely does, running his mouth the entire time.

    I get in my car and drive off.

    Stay away from this chick. She has fallen off completely. Used to be a super cool girl and a true petite and tight fuck doll. Not sure if its drugs or just the hobby itself, but she has fallen apart very quickly. I think I didged a bullet because she was probably going to have me robbed by Mr Face Tats anyways.

    Be safe gentlemen.
    Damn. Her old pictures are surely tempting but your review clearly brings me back to reality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape