Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14350

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Which pics are you talking about folks? She looks fine in the them pics.
    Look at the very last picture.

    Didn’t believe it at first until i recognized the background.

    That's honestly scary.

    Unbelievable.

  2. #14349
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTonyTone  [View Original Post]
    She has been spotted around warren and ep. She also has some amateur porn vids floating around not very hard to find. She is a heavy drug user and pretty strung out right now. Used to be a real looker and cheap bb lay. Would personally stay away now.
    I only know of 1 video out there of her blowing some guy. Is there more, show me show me show me.

    Last I knew she was in Pawtucket maybe warwick.

  3. #14348

    Yes

    She is open to BBBJCIM with spit. She has ever asked me to use a cover even for FS and never asked for me to pull out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rosiee Will she take CIM? Will she kiss properly with tongue like a girlfriend? She looks yummy. I am thinking to try her out, but her advertised rates are steep at 200 for a half an hour and I'm getting too old for two shots in a session, so I doubt that I'd really consider her 350 an hour rate. I wonder if she'll take less? Has anyone tried? Yeah yeah, I know I know, I should talk to her and give that a shot myself. I was just wondering, though, if anyone ever got her for a BBBJ CIM cheaper before I bite that bullet?

  4. #14347

    Cali love

    Quote Originally Posted by BanGravy  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/282001486815

    What about Cali Love?

    Anyone partake?
    I have seen her numerous times over the years good provider real person in the pics. Have a good time just make sure you are clear with what you want. But I say yes to seeing her.

  5. #14346

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    Yea it's tough to tell from pics but I'd agree. Super sad. Whoever it was spreading that bbw bs about her, great fucking job!

  6. #14345

    She is around

    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    These pictures are from her boyfriends Fetlife account gallery.

    She was living in pawtucket and fall river. But now here facebook account seems hacked.

    Wondering if anyone knows where she went.

    Also Holly b, I'm sure most on here have dumped a load or two inside her over the years, as I was seeing if anyone saw here recently and how was the service.
    She has been spotted around warren and ep. She also has some amateur porn vids floating around not very hard to find. She is a heavy drug user and pretty strung out right now. Used to be a real looker and cheap bb lay. Would personally stay away now.

  7. #14344

    Mandy

    Which pics are you talking about folks? She looks fine in the them pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.

  8. #14343
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBlah95  [View Original Post]
    Oh my goodness! What happened to all that nice thick meat?

  9. #14342

    No the demons

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Bro WTF? Is that last pictures of Mandy recent? WTF happened? Anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
    Oh my goodness! What happened to all that nice thick meat?

  10. #14341

    Mandy

    Bro WTF? Is that last pictures of Mandy recent? WTF happened? Anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

  11. #14340
    Quote Originally Posted by TomWantsFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello KOF, You are absolutely correct! I have seen them alone and together years ago in Pawtucket, Attleboro, Woonsocket, Smithfield, etc. In Apartments, trailer home, home and so on. Nikki Lee is NOT HER daughter!
    Yes, and the tats don't match. My 9 year old picture of Norma Jean and daughter when I double-raw-dogged them in the threesome is on the right. The pic on the left is in the ad for Nickie Lee. The belly tats are completely different. And the tits are totally different. But if Nikki is Norma's Jean's granddaughter, then it looks like Nikki has inherited her grandmothers tits, lol!

    But actually--in thinking about the Norma Jean family--I THINK I recall that her granddaughter got into some serious trouble involving armed assault or robbery? And ended up in the clink? Correct me if I'm wrong--but I distinctly remember some really nefarious shit with Norma Jean's graddaughter a few years back, yes? And Norma Jean herself was thoroughy pissed off about that wayward grand daughter, as I recall? Fill in the blanks here, dudes! It was almost a decade ago, that I inseminated Norma Jean and daughter, and I think I'm probably getting Alzheimers of the Dick. I never did meet the grand daughter, though (I don't think?!) But Norma Jean herself, while very flakey, was, nevertheless, as honest as the day is long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njawotu5mtu0zjzimdfmyzjjmmq4mwiwotrhotu5ztgyzgvmnjc.jpg.jpg‎   NJ_&_MA_4-2a.jpg‎  

  12. #14339

    Nickie Lee

    I have partaken in Nickie. She is on SA, awful experience, big girl now, real big. She was not a thief or anything but there is nothing good to report other than that. Not good looking, body awful, service below average. Her history was somewhat amusing with what she has been through, definite thug life. She is on SA and I took the plunge a few months ago. I will never repeat for s ure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Insee Nicki is back jas anyone partaken? I tried to set something up this morning but she never responded back until 2 hours later when I was already at work. She looks healthy now. Thick and plump. I want to try her1 out with this extra cushion. Hopefully I get a chance to. Will report back if I do.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/455550671796

  13. #14338

    RE: Januari / Norma Jean, ashley and Nicki Lee

    Hello KOF, You are absolutely correct! I have seen them alone and together years ago in Pawtucket, Attleboro, Woonsocket, Smithfield, etc. In Apartments, trailer home, home and so on. Nikki Lee is NOT HER daughter!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Norma Jean's daughter? Or her grand daughter? Because, unless Norma Jean has another daughter in the biz, the pics in the Nikki Lee ad are NOT pics of the same daughter I inseminated in the threesome I had years ago with Norma Jean. That daughter (Maryanne aka Ashley) looked very different than the pics of Nikki Lee when I cum-pumped her in that family style threesome.

  14. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one who claimed to be the daughter of Norma Jean / Januari?
    Norma Jean's daughter? Or her grand daughter? Because, unless Norma Jean has another daughter in the biz, the pics in the Nikki Lee ad are NOT pics of the same daughter I inseminated in the threesome I had years ago with Norma Jean. That daughter (Maryanne aka Ashley) looked very different than the pics of Nikki Lee when I cum-pumped her in that family style threesome.

  15. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one who claimed to be the daughter of Norma Jean / Januari?
    Yes it is. Theyre friends on fb and Januari claims it too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape