Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14335

    NJ Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read something about her walking. When I saw her I only got BBBJCIM but spit. Definitely was a user and did read a report of someone being scammed. 3 times I saw her I only asked for car BJ since she could never host. I can't remember how much. I saw her before she walked. I know I paid less than 60 for BBBJCIM spit. But it was about 4 yrs ago. I have her on fb if you pm me. Her bum ass thief criminal of a bf seems to have croaked like 3 years back so she might be starting fresh. She told me 80 for BJ about 3 hrs ago and haven't heard back from her. I asked her what time and haven't heard back. She was fucking hot back then and looks hot now even with more meat on her bones. She was skinny and had track marks when I last saw her in 2017.
    Is this the one who claimed to be the daughter of Norma Jean / Januari?

  2. #14334
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read something about her walking. When I saw her I only got BBBJCIM but spit. Definitely was a user and did read a report of someone being scammed. 3 times I saw her I only asked for car BJ since she could never host. I can't remember how much. I saw her before she walked. I know I paid less than 60 for BBBJCIM spit. But it was about 4 yrs ago. I have her on fb if you pm me. Her bum ass thief criminal of a bf seems to have croaked like 3 years back so she might be starting fresh. She told me 80 for BJ about 3 hrs ago and haven't heard back from her. I asked her what time and haven't heard back. She was fucking hot back then and looks hot now even with more meat on her bones. She was skinny and had track marks when I last saw her in 2017.
    Thanks very much. I did a reverse search on her real name, but it did not yield any useful info. If anyone decides to see her, please report back? Otherwise, she's off my to-do list. Junkie history with no recent reports and no searchable recent info, is a no-go for me. But if someone with more balls than I decides to TOFTT, please report the out-cum!

  3. #14333

    Nicki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, but that leaves some significant issues un-addressed. If she was a walker, that strongly suggests an addict. Is she? Was she? Handlers or pimp-daddy dealer-thugs? And menu? GFE with DFK? BBFS? Thank you!
    I believe I read something about her walking. When I saw her I only got BBBJCIM but spit. Definitely was a user and did read a report of someone being scammed. 3 times I saw her I only asked for car BJ since she could never host. I can't remember how much. I saw her before she walked. I know I paid less than 60 for BBBJCIM spit. But it was about 4 yrs ago. I have her on fb if you pm me. Her bum ass thief criminal of a bf seems to have croaked like 3 years back so she might be starting fresh. She told me 80 for BJ about 3 hrs ago and haven't heard back from her. I asked her what time and haven't heard back. She was fucking hot back then and looks hot now even with more meat on her bones. She was skinny and had track marks when I last saw her in 2017.

  4. #14332

    Kof

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, but that leaves some significant issues un-addressed. If she was a walker, that strongly suggests an addict. Is she? Was she? Handlers or pimp-daddy dealer-thugs? And menu? GFE with DFK? BBFS? Thank you!
    Check out the SW thread using "Nikki Lee" and you'll find what you're looking for. I doubt you'll like what you read, however.

    As to her current situation, no intel. But there are links to old adverts.

  5. #14331
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Used to be picked up off C street. Great set of honkers. Pretty face. Heart tattoo above right breast I believe. Been around for a really long time.

    2019 ad:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...i-lee/19201010
    Thank you, but that leaves some significant issues un-addressed. If she was a walker, that strongly suggests an addict. Is she? Was she? Handlers or pimp-daddy dealer-thugs? And menu? GFE with DFK? BBFS? Thank you!

  6. #14330

    Nicki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Could you, or someone, please elaborate on the history of this girl? I tried the search engines for Nikki Lee but there are just too many Nikki's to sort things out. So can someone enlighten us on the menu, history, and incall safety for this girl? Thank you!
    Used to be picked up off C street. Great set of honkers. Pretty face. Heart tattoo above right breast I believe. Been around for a really long time.

    2019 ad:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...i-lee/19201010

  7. #14329
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Insee Nicki is back jas anyone partaken? I tried to set something up this morning but she never responded back until 2 hours later when I was already at work. She looks healthy now. Thick and plump. I want to try her1 out with this extra cushion. Hopefully I get a chance to. Will report back if I do.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/455550671796
    Could you, or someone, please elaborate on the history of this girl? I tried the search engines for Nikki Lee but there are just too many Nikki's to sort things out. So can someone enlighten us on the menu, history, and incall safety for this girl? Thank you!

  8. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by BanGravy  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...v/121118420710

    Anyone ever seen this lady? Anything to share? Safe? Good?

    Thanks!
    Yes. About a month ago. Met her near the airport Really sweet girl took direction well. I'd repeat in a heartbeat.

  9. #14327

    The Return of NICKI LEE

    Insee Nicki is back jas anyone partaken? I tried to set something up this morning but she never responded back until 2 hours later when I was already at work. She looks healthy now. Thick and plump. I want to try her1 out with this extra cushion. Hopefully I get a chance to. Will report back if I do.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/455550671796

  10. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These girls are getting away with a lot. I think anything over $150 need to do BBBJ. No exception. They don't want us to negotiate their price but can't even put a decent performance compare to a druggie that will do BBBJ for $100.
    Their bods, their minds, their Rules. Best thing we can do is just reduce the visits to the ones that suck and give more to the ones that blow. Hmmm, how can I word that better LOL.

  11. #14325

    Jasmine

    Been trying to contact Jasmine for several weeks and nothing (617) XXX-3981‬. If anyone knows good way to contact her please PM me.

  12. #14324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this stuff for a long time and can without a doubt say I had one of my worst experiences ever with Chanel. I took a shot on her after she was recommended to me by our good friend Pricilla who we all deeply miss from the looks of this board. I set up a hh visit. Got to the hotel and called when I was there. She gave me the room number but when I got upstairs no one was there. I called and asked if she was sure it was the right number and assured me it was. I asked her to check the number outside but assured me she had given me the right one and proceeded to get mad with me because she thought I wasn't serious. I decided to leave. As I'm walking out the lobby door she calls back apologizing saying that she gave me the wrong room number. I should have left right then but my horny ass went right back upstairs. Finally get to the right room and she opens the door. Girl with a cute face and a petite figure opens the door but I could tell she was off something. She told me she was good so I dropped donation and got right to it. I knew GFE was off the table but didn't mind because Pricilla didn't allow it either so I was hoping to get lucky again. She puts on the hat and starts giving a half ass BJ which wasn't enjoyable. She slipped off the rest of her clothes and started reverse cowgirl. Not even a minute in she was asking if I wanted to try a different position. I put her in doggy and started to pound away. Again not even a minute in she asks if she can just give a BJ or hand job the rest of the way. At that point I told her I was good put my clothes on and walked out. Part of me wanted to knock her over and take my money back but obviously decided against it. First and last time I saw her. Only thing good that ended up coming out of it was that I got an hour threesome with Pricilla and Marcella for 350 because I told them how garbage their friend was. But yeah Chanel stinks. Save your money guys.
    These girls are getting away with a lot. I think anything over $150 need to do BBBJ. No exception. They don't want us to negotiate their price but can't even put a decent performance compare to a druggie that will do BBBJ for $100.

  13. #14323
    Quote Originally Posted by BanGravy  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/282001486815

    What about Cali Love?

    Anyone partake?
    You can find / search on the Htfd CT board for details on multiple reviews. Has multiple names. Everything is covered and I believe higher than average rates. I have not nor will not partake.

  14. #14322

    Cali Love

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/282001486815

    What about Cali Love?

    Anyone partake?

  15. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Not safe, Not Good, do not recommend.
    Thanks bruh, appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape