Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Suitcase city shanking

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    So unless you have a legitimate reason for not getting a shot.

    Someone who really needs an ER can't get in because of unvaccinated people. Seriously? What the hell is wrong with some people? I wish they'd just leave the unvaccinated by their choice in the hospital parking lot. Just get them out of the gene pool if they contract covid. . Rant Over AJDAL out

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I think you are exaggerating and maybe fear mongering. It's not going to stop me. And I'm not vaccinated.

  2. #634
    I think you are exaggerating and maybe fear mongering. It's not going to stop me. And I'm not vaccinated.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHamnet  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday corporate asked me to come in to work a stadium area eatery. The only context given was Comicon was coming. I was looking forward to being in an area with a high density of clubs.

    I come in today and got hit by why I was needed like a freight train. Gigantic COVID outbreak. Management decimated. People walking out in the middle of shifts. Many hospitalizations. It's like this in the Tampa Bay Area but Dale Mabry has been the worst.

    Unless you can afford to get sick, I would recommend against going to the stripclubs at this time. Dancers move around from club to club. They frequent restaurants that spread the virus. More than a few dancers from 2001, Scores, and Mons Venus stop at Starbucks for a beverage. Later they might eat or hang out at the restaurant many workers who are exhausted and sweaty have to break down a kitchen, scrub it, sweep it and mop it.

    The last post referenced a club that has a chronic roach problem. Do you really think sanitation crews are going to deep clean the bar or bathroom at the stripclubs? No way staff is getting compensated for the amount of work they have to do.

    What a mess.

  3. #633
    Too quiet.

  4. #632

    Applause

    You deserve a standing ovation good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    "Tattoo47 has informed me he will not follow this simple direction so I have retired his account.

    Pedophilia is no laughing matter and posting about it has always been a violation of the TOS.

    A2".

    That's how it goes, when you can't be civil. You get banned.

    When a new guy comes in the forum asking stupid questions, point them in the right direction. If they continue to post stupid crap, that's why we have an "ignore" option!

    Like Reaper, as an example. The only time I see his bull shit is when someone replies to him, which fortunately is not very often. I've ignored his stupid posts for years! It's a really useful feature, I'm glad we have the option to ignore dumb ass mother fuckers.
    .

  5. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    For the working girls who couldn't get their shit together today and score a room for the night, I feel for ya out there. At least it is warm. All they had to do was answer a text and they'd have been cashed up for the day. I truly feel bad for the ones who got robbed, seems to happen all the damn time. But for the rest too lazy or dumb or drugged it, it will be a long two days for them.
    For years I kinda felt sorry for some of the girls in a Captain-Save-A-Ho way. After decades of dumbassery and jackassery from these girls, I'm at the marginal Give A Fuck Less point. I know its cold-hearted, but as you pointed out, all they have to do is answer a text, answer a call, pretend to be nice for 15 to 60 minutes and they'd be set. Why give a shit about a ho that can't turn on the charm for 15 minutes? The ones who can at least do that have no worries over weather!

  6. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]

    When a new guy comes in the forum asking stupid questions, point them in the right direction. If they continue to post stupid crap, that's why we have an "ignore" option!

    Like Reaper, as an example. The only time I see his bull shit is when someone replies to him, which fortunately is not very often. I've ignored his stupid posts for years! It's a really useful feature, I'm glad we have the option to ignore dumb ass mother fuckers.
    I'm not in Tampa much, but I saw your post and wanted to let you know there's a way to not see anything from people on the ignore list, even their quoted comments. You have to install an extension like Tampermonkey and use this script:

    VBulletin Total Ignore.

    https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

    Takes about five min to set up, but you'll never see anyone you ignore again.

  7. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    For the working girls who couldn't get their shit together today and score a room for the night, I feel for ya out there. At least it is warm. All they had to do was answer a text and they'd have been cashed up for the day. I truly feel bad for the ones who got robbed, seems to happen all the damn time. But for the rest too lazy or dumb or drugged it, it will be a long two days for them.
    Last hurricane, I was with a provider before the worst of it hit. I gave her double the usual rate and drove her to like a dozen motels, never did find one with vacancy. Dropped her off at a dude's place she knew and he let her weather the storm. AFAIK all the motels fill up well in advance of this shit.

  8. #628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Let's feel bad for those without shelter tonight.

    For the working girls who couldn't get their shit together today and score a room for the night, I feel for ya out there. At least it is warm. All they had to do was answer a text and they'd have been cashed up for the day. I truly feel bad for the ones who got robbed, seems to happen all the damn time. But for the rest too lazy or dumb or drugged it, it will be a long two days for them.

  9. #627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    "Tattoo47 has informed me he will not follow this simple direction so I have retired his account.

    Pedophilia is no laughing matter and posting about it has always been a violation of the TOS.

    A2".

    That's how it goes, when you can't be civil. You get banned.

    When a new guy comes in the forum asking stupid questions, point them in the right direction. If they continue to post stupid crap, that's why we have an "ignore" option!

    Like Reaper, as an example. The only time I see his bull shit is when someone replies to him, which fortunately is not very often. I've ignored his stupid posts for years! It's a really useful feature, I'm glad we have the option to ignore dumb ass mother fuckers.

  10. #626
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Tattoo47 has informed me he will not follow this simple direction so I have retired his account.

    Pedophilia is no laughing matter and posting about it has always been a violation of the TOS.

    A2

  11. #625

    Admin.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Even though it's the fight thread there are lines you may not cross. Unfounded claims of pedophilia are one of them. I could give a shit how often an idiot like you insults me but abusing children isn't funny nor to be thrown about like that.

    Don't do it again.

    A2

  12. #624

    Define

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    You must of been trained at gun point by your mother or fuck your mother to so anally retentive, lmfao!

    I think you mean:

    "You must have been trained at gun point by your mother, or fuck your mother too, you are so anally retentive, lmfao!"

    I think that's what you mean, I'm not really sure because the second clause is a disaster. Honestly I'm not a grammar nazi I'm just smarter than you. That's not saying much, most goldfish are smarter than you.

    Anyway, hope you're having a nice weekend, say hello to your wife and my kids.

    A2
    A child molestor who is smart enough to get away wit criminal acts.

    I think you mean:

    "A child molester who is smart enough to away with criminal acts."

    I can see the wit as being a but urban and that's fine I guess but you didn't know you misspelled molester.

    This will be my last response, it's become boring, still sad to be sure, but boring.

    A2

  13. #623

    Liar, liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    You must of been trained at gun point by your mother or fuck your mother to so anally retentive, lmfao!

    I think you mean:

    "You must have been trained at gun point by your mother, or fuck your mother too, you are so anally retentive, lmfao!"

    I think that's what you mean, I'm not really sure because the second clause is a disaster. Honestly I'm not a grammar nazi I'm just smarter than you. That's not saying much, most goldfish are smarter than you.

    Anyway, hope you're having a nice weekend, say hello to your wife and my kids.

    A2
    I have already fuck your wife in the ass and Matt Gaetz was fucking your kids.

    I think you mean:

    "I have already fucked your wife in the ass..."

    I couldn't blame you, my girlfriend has the finest ass I have ever seen in my life bar none but to my knowledge she limits her extracurricular activities to girls. She could fuck you if she wants it's how we do it but I doubt it would happen she's pretty smart and likes intelligence in a man.

    Nice try though.

    A2

  14. #622

    Hmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Admin not only corrected my spelling (like I am the only one that misspell words or make grammatical mistakes, ***** please! He had to give me another infraction, big freaking deal!

    Should be "misspells words" otherwise your sentence doesn't agree in number. You should also close your parenthesis.

    Maybe this will help

    https://www.infoplease.com/homework-...t-introduction

    Don't feel bad, it's not your fault, obviously you got dropped on your head a lot as a kid.

    A2
    How was your mother's pussy feel? Did you pay her?

    I think you mean:

    How did your mother's pussy feel?

    Did your parents keep you in the basement and not let you go to school or something? Seriously man, you are one dumb motherfucker.

    A2

  15. #621

    And you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Admin not only corrected my spelling (like I am the only one that misspell words or make grammatical mistakes, ***** please! He had to give me another infraction, big freaking deal!

    Should be "misspells words" otherwise your sentence doesn't agree in number. You should also close your parenthesis.

    Maybe this will help

    https://www.infoplease.com/homework-...t-introduction

    Don't feel bad, it's not your fault, obviously you got dropped on your head a lot as a kid.

    A2
    You must of been trained at gun point by your mother or fuck your mother to so anally retentive, lmfao!

    I think you mean:

    "You must have been trained at gun point by your mother, or fuck your mother too, you are so anally retentive, lmfao!"

    I think that's what you mean, I'm not really sure because the second clause is a disaster. Honestly I'm not a grammar nazi I'm just smarter than you. That's not saying much, most goldfish are smarter than you.

    Anyway, hope you're having a nice weekend, say hello to your wife and my kids.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape