Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14355

    Mandy

    Thanks. Yes, that's too bad. She did tell me that she used to be a lot heavier than what we know to be her "normal" weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    Look at the very last picture.

    Didnt believe it at first until i recognized the background.

    That's honestly scary.

    Unbelievable.

  2. #14354

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    Look at the very last picture.

    Didnt believe it at first until i recognized the background.

    That's honestly scary.

    Unbelievable.
    I saw her a month or so ago. It wasn't an eating disorder or demons. It was a medical GI issue that actually put her out of commission for a few weeks that kept her from being able to eat most foods or keep them down. I think her reputation has earned her the benefit of the doubt here. She's definitely trying to put the weight back on and I can verify she was even skinnier when I saw her. It was actually the first thing she mentioned and she was apologetic about it.

  3. #14353
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that Mandy will never fuck raw, at least not for non-regulars, and I recall her rejecting my offer that I made by email a few years ago. I always wanted to try her, though, and try to see if I could try on some "game", and attempt to get into her cunnt raw, anyway. But I never did try her. But now that she looks like that, I've no interest.

    I'm curious, though. How can one tell the difference between anorexia due to an eating disorder, rather than due to drugs? If they inhale or injest their opiates, as many do these days, there woud be no track marks, yes? So how can one distinguish?
    I don't know man, I think she went off the deep end. Last time I saw her she was talking about dyeing a landing strip fire crotch red. She might be ingesting too many benzos or something.

  4. #14352

    Mandy

    It's a shame what's going on over there. The city's number 1 throat baby is going out sad. Hate to see it.

  5. #14351
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    I've heard that Mandy will never fuck raw, at least not for non-regulars, and I recall her rejecting my offer that I made by email a few years ago. I always wanted to try her, though, and try to see if I could try on some "game", and attempt to get into her cunnt raw, anyway. But I never did try her. But now that she looks like that, I've no interest.

    I'm curious, though. How can one tell the difference between anorexia due to an eating disorder, rather than due to drugs? If they inhale or injest their opiates, as many do these days, there woud be no track marks, yes? So how can one distinguish?

  6. #14350

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Which pics are you talking about folks? She looks fine in the them pics.
    Look at the very last picture.

    Didn’t believe it at first until i recognized the background.

    That's honestly scary.

    Unbelievable.

  7. #14349
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTonyTone  [View Original Post]
    She has been spotted around warren and ep. She also has some amateur porn vids floating around not very hard to find. She is a heavy drug user and pretty strung out right now. Used to be a real looker and cheap bb lay. Would personally stay away now.
    I only know of 1 video out there of her blowing some guy. Is there more, show me show me show me.

    Last I knew she was in Pawtucket maybe warwick.

  8. #14348

    Yes

    She is open to BBBJCIM with spit. She has ever asked me to use a cover even for FS and never asked for me to pull out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rosiee Will she take CIM? Will she kiss properly with tongue like a girlfriend? She looks yummy. I am thinking to try her out, but her advertised rates are steep at 200 for a half an hour and I'm getting too old for two shots in a session, so I doubt that I'd really consider her 350 an hour rate. I wonder if she'll take less? Has anyone tried? Yeah yeah, I know I know, I should talk to her and give that a shot myself. I was just wondering, though, if anyone ever got her for a BBBJ CIM cheaper before I bite that bullet?

  9. #14347

    Cali love

    Quote Originally Posted by BanGravy  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/282001486815

    What about Cali Love?

    Anyone partake?
    I have seen her numerous times over the years good provider real person in the pics. Have a good time just make sure you are clear with what you want. But I say yes to seeing her.

  10. #14346

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    Yea it's tough to tell from pics but I'd agree. Super sad. Whoever it was spreading that bbw bs about her, great fucking job!

  11. #14345

    She is around

    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    These pictures are from her boyfriends Fetlife account gallery.

    She was living in pawtucket and fall river. But now here facebook account seems hacked.

    Wondering if anyone knows where she went.

    Also Holly b, I'm sure most on here have dumped a load or two inside her over the years, as I was seeing if anyone saw here recently and how was the service.
    She has been spotted around warren and ep. She also has some amateur porn vids floating around not very hard to find. She is a heavy drug user and pretty strung out right now. Used to be a real looker and cheap bb lay. Would personally stay away now.

  12. #14344

    Mandy

    Which pics are you talking about folks? She looks fine in the them pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.

  13. #14343
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBlah95  [View Original Post]
    Oh my goodness! What happened to all that nice thick meat?

  14. #14342

    No the demons

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Bro WTF? Is that last pictures of Mandy recent? WTF happened? Anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
    Oh my goodness! What happened to all that nice thick meat?

  15. #14341

    Mandy

    Bro WTF? Is that last pictures of Mandy recent? WTF happened? Anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape