Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4470
-
07-22-21 17:16 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 185I do not recommend providing any personal info to these orgs as they are looking to leverage johns when they ultimately get caught.
-
07-21-21 23:00 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 373I suggest you get yourself a TER membership and start looking.
Originally Posted by EternallyHorny
[View Original Post]
Best option, IMHO, for you.
You're asking for some subjective criteria here, but TER will let you search on some of those items, along with providing a review.
PD allows you to search against the criteria and also has reviews, though not as in depth as TER.
Otherwise, TOFTT and leave a new report here.
-
07-21-21 00:19 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 169Then you're aware of the positive power of research, because you know you.
Originally Posted by EternallyHorny
[View Original Post]
Nationwide monger, years in the making, no T_3*are account, read back for a few hours and see what rings your bell. Experience knows this.
-
07-20-21 15:09 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 438Apple
Saw Apple from Asian baby massage yesterday. God that apartment building is horrible. Like a fucking prison. I mean it's perfect for our needs, but I can't imagine who would want to live there?
Anyway, really cute girl, says she's 21 and from Malaysia. I am not sure. I've spent a bunch of time in Malaysia, but thought if I started asking questions she might be embarrassed and my session wouldn't benefit.
Nice body, natural Bush. No DATY, a little kissing. Tight box, that part was very good, and the CBJ was OK. If she was into 69 I would have just stayed there. No way she's magnum approved, I'm hung like a hamster and it still took some effort to get in.
I asked about hours and DG service. No change. No coed shower, no DATY, definitely no Greek!
If you want a tight box on a pretty, young girl she's your Huckleberry.
-
07-20-21 01:16 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 294I'm wondering if GFEI is still 600 for Allison and Tera, although it's harder to book due to Allison's schedule / popularity. That's one double I would be interested in.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
3 way is on the bucket list but I'm not sure the current 3 ways are worth it. Wish I would have done Yuna and Claire or Tiara at KGA Or Tina and Ciara were still doing doubles at LSC.
-
07-19-21 23:58 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 373Last I did was pre-covid.
Originally Posted by HoseAndHeels
[View Original Post]
Pinged BGC.
Looks like the schedule is based on the pairing.
For the current pairs available.
A+S is 6.
N+J is 7.
Anyone take Annabel for a spin yet or was she here, under another name/org?
-
07-19-21 22:30 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 271Thanks.
Originally Posted by FerutNlooa1
[View Original Post]
Yes I have a boatload of references and the PO for BunnyGirls basically said that they all "don't verify" which is ridiculous. Even though I was out 1. 5 years, I maintained contact with most, etc.
After reading some other forums and reviews I think you are right that the current BunnyGirls lineup is not that great so I will just wait awhile maybe grab 1 or 2 new references and try later.
On a sidenote, I tried to show screenshots to the booker at Alpaca / PeachCafe of the many times I booked with them before but he / she insisted on a selfie, which I submitted. Then the PO says "send me another selfie where you are touching your nose. ".
Ridiculous. I said "I'm not an animal doing tricks. See you later. ".
Crazy what has happened in the Bay. Apparently upcharge is not the only new thing. Ridiculous screening of long time customers is another insanity.
-
07-19-21 16:04 #2348Regular Member

Posts: 2Didn't want to ask until I was ready to pull the trigger. Plus it would be nice to know beforehand.
Originally Posted by FerutNlooa1
[View Original Post]
Usually that's the case but after seeing KGA charge 700 for it when one is 260, I prefer to not make that assumption now LOL.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 14:12 #2347Regular Member

Posts: 9700 x 2 generally
Not sure when you last did 2, but recent has been 700. Always best to ask po.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:35 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 373From my experience in this area, it's going to be hourly x 2.
Originally Posted by HoseAndHeels
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 00:28 #2345Regular Member

Posts: 9Re verify
If you have been out 1. 5 years, almost all are going to ask to re-verify. Did they say which orgs they would take references for? Bunny Girls doesn't have a great line up anyway, ain't missing much atm.
Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong
[View Original Post]
LSC does not verify references. So check with SA, LA, AEC, etc. If not, build up your references with other orgs.
-
07-19-21 00:22 #2344Regular Member

Posts: 9What did the PO say? If not, just ask.
Originally Posted by HoseAndHeels
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 19:28 #2343Regular Member

Posts: 2Does anyone here know the price of doubles at BGC? They have 2 doubles on there right now that I might consider trying.
-
07-18-21 18:41 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 271Screening
Out for 1. 5 years due to covid and now having issues getting in with Bunny Girls. They apparently can't find my number even though I shared screenshots with the booker of the countless appointments I booked with them pre-pandemic. Then sent a list of references and booker says they don't help because those ORGs don't verify references. Basically the top orgs he says don't verify. ?
Offered other methods but booker doesn't respond.
Curious if anyone knows how BGC takes new customers or verifies an alternate way. ?
-
07-16-21 22:20 #2341Regular Member

Posts: 3Point in the right direction
Hi all, long time monger from all over the nation and first time poster. I've gotten a ton of great info from this forum over the years and decided to join so I can help out as well.
New to Cali and looking for a specific service that seems to be hard to find and I was hoping I could get some info.
Looking for moderately attractive female 18 to 35, someone that will take their time as I prefer things slow and sensual, incall preferred, no hat for BJ and will wear a hat after for FS finish, no rushing time, not someone tweaking or nodding, and msog would be great.











Reply With Quote



