Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 298 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I know she's no stranger to the Bay, but couldn't find reliable intel on her. Thoughts?
    She was Cherry at redhotk for last couple of weeks in the bay, has some less-than-flattering reviews on the three-letter site.

    Even when she was Sunny with Violas a couple of years back, reviews were polarizing on them. Reports of bad s&a made sure I never saw her.

  2. #2099

    Sunny (VF)

    I know she's no stranger to the Bay, but couldn't find reliable intel on her. Thoughts?

  3. #2098
    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    https://bayareaasiangirls.wixsite.co...-to-girls-site

    I stopped using PC several years ago. KGA is defunct. LSC is good, has a great PO, but tough screening. KGA Yuna is now at KP.
    Kga and KP are the same org now, they were previously related but separate. Kga still has a site it's. Com instead of. Ch.

  4. #2097

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FerutNlooa1  [View Original Post]
    ...among all the others, typically Tina or Cora are the top choices. But they are very different...
    I agree that Tina and Cora are the top choices at LSC. I also agree that those two are different. Tina is much friendlier and provides more GFE, but found Cora more eye candy.

  5. #2096

    There's a log in??

    I browsed at this page a. Month or so ago. Didn't need to log in. Anyone care to share via PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    https://bayareaasiangirls.wixsite.co...-to-girls-site

    I stopped using PC several years ago. KGA is defunct. LSC is good, has a great PO, but tough screening. KGA Yuna is now at KP.

  6. #2095

    Peach Cafe

    Saw Lac Rose from the PC ads last week. Its still up and running. Was satisfied but have nothing else to compare to compare it against for NorCal K-Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryanyThing1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pass along the links to KGA, LSC? Coming into town for a week.

    Also is Peach Cafe still reliable? Used them about a year and half ago.

  7. #2094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by TryanyThing1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pass along the links to KGA, LSC? Coming into town for a week.

    Also is Peach Cafe still reliable? Used them about a year and half ago.
    https://bayareaasiangirls.wixsite.co...-to-girls-site

    I stopped using PC several years ago. KGA is defunct. LSC is good, has a great PO, but tough screening. KGA Yuna is now at KP.

  8. #2093

    Links

    Can someone pass along the links to KGA, LSC? Coming into town for a week.

    Also is Peach Cafe still reliable? Used them about a year and half ago.

  9. #2092
    Has anyone had service on ross? Comes up a lot for service in south bay.

  10. #2091

    Saw Lina at Bgc

    Yeah not to far back I went to see Lina at BGC and it was one of the most bland experiences. Got there and she gave me a light peck and off to her room. I had just showered up at home and she still wanted me to take a shower after I told her 3 times I had already showered. It felt like a time waster to be honest. After shower she took me to the bed and left the room again and than I waited what seemed like 10 minutes or so. She cam back and she gave one of the most unenthusiastic bjs ever. It was like she was knowing on an old piece of jerky. I should have just walked out but I didn't out of fear of my own stupidity. Smdh she than gets onmy bare cock and attempts to get me to pop but jr was so pissed after being chewed on he went back into his whole and never came back out, I laid on the bed pissed and she went to her phone and killed time and told her to try and give me a good BJ and that was like asking too much. I couldn't pop and took a shower and I was sitting in the room for another 5 minutes before she walked out of the shower. Won't see her again. I would have gotten off getting hit by a car instead. Smdh.

  11. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Cross posting from SF, that place is dead.

    Anyone seen her? PD reviews look good, but I never trust them.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../JennySunshine
    FWIW,

    Her instagram account is followed by hausofgemmma, who is a legitimate escort.

    Never have seen her though, since when I contacted her, she was not GFE.

  12. #2089

    Jenny Sunshine?

    Cross posting from SF, that place is dead.

    Anyone seen her? PD reviews look good, but I never trust them.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../JennySunshine

  13. #2088

    Tina

    Saw LSC Tina yesterday at lunchtime. Surprisingly easy to book, with all the chatter I expected to have to try a few times at least.

    She was in a happy mood, was a really great way to spend an hour. Cute, friendly, and sexy as hell. Her oral technique was outstanding. Love the shower BJ. I didn't partake in the shower standing doggie, but it was tempting. Only downside is DATY. She just wasn't into it, that was a bummer. I was freshly shaved and gentle. She didn't complain, but got way more into the session when I was inside her.

    Ciara was in the kitchen making lunch, smelled great!

  14. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsfwer  [View Original Post]
    Is Tina the go-to gal at LSC? I've heard mixed things about the others.
    Tina was my first experience, and pretty solid. A bit more "sensual" then the rest? More of a GFE experience.

    Met up with ciara, couldn't take a pounding like the rest, but still pleasurable. More submissive than tina.

    Cora is more like the professional, just fucking, no cuddling, which I kinda like. Not in a rushing manner, but more like after the first pop, you better be ready again.

    I saw laura last week. Service was it was between the two spectrums of cora and tina.

  15. #2086
    Quote Originally Posted by FerutNlooa1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Hera or Angela, but among all the others, typically Tina or Cora are the top choices. But they are very different.

    Can you provide your preferences.
    Not too picky on looks (anything above avg. / GND look), prefer someone with a slim / tight body. Great S / A and not scripted is also preferred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape