Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20257

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Sour you overpaid. She would have taken much less than a hundred. The thread collective knowledge has her at normal SW rates. IMHO fifty would have made her smiling happy.

    OTOH, if you like her that much, you may become her 'go to guy' she can call to get a great pay day.

    She ignored my text last night, but I suspect she will respond in time. I have not dated her.

    Here is the photo of her that comes around this thread once in a while.

    LA1215
    Thank you! I do believe that's her! And it's alright, I tried to do some searching of the forums, but couldn't really find anything. I'm not local here, and for as little as I go stroll, I'm okay with the rate if the performance stays the same.

    I appreciate you getting back to me.

    -Sour.

  2. #20256
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that is Lisa. The face and cheek bones are a little too angular. But, I haven't seen her for a couple of months now.
    Agree, that isn't Lisa, that is Amanda.

  3. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by EnviroSex  [View Original Post]
    I like the one in front of the orange work sign, anybody knows her?
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Lisa (the Librarian) who used to look like these photos of her. I took none of these, BTW.

    Lisa can often be found walking south from Frontier Travel Park just south of Fletcher and Nebraska down to the Dollar Store a few blocks away. That is where I have encountered her most often this year, that is.

    LA1215
    I don't think that is Lisa. The face and cheek bones are a little too angular. Lisa has more of an oval face. But, I haven't seen her for a couple of months now.

  4. #20254

    Re: Different Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaLegend  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I can't say yes or no. However I called and reported the hit and run. She died after she left in ambulance. She was rather tiny. I do have video somewhere of the aftermath.
    Who you saw killed was NOT the young lady in the photographs I posted back when I wondered the same thing.
    The photos are of Stephanie D, aka Vegas, who is alive and upright in north Tampa.

    LA1215

  5. #20253
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She supposedly is clean and out of the life. I'm happy for her but damn, I miss those titties!
    I am sober thank you.

  6. #20252

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Do the attached photos match the Stephanie who passed away?

    LA1215
    Honestly I can't say yes or no. However I called and reported the hit and run. She died after she left in ambulance. She was rather tiny. I do have video somewhere of the aftermath.

  7. #20251

    Drew Park

    Question for the members reading this:

    Has anyone seen workers walking Drew Park after the sun goes down. Ever?

    The streets there are so empty after dark, excepting the occasional traffic near the shops and clubs.

    During the daytime, workers are scarce, so there is your grain of salt.

    LA1215

  8. #20250

    Re: Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by SourHades  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about the WSW Krista aka Lady Bug?

    She's spinner skinny, longer hair and some traction on the legs.

    Met with her a few days ago, BBBJ / BBFSCIM with $. Damage.

    I've got her digits, may share if anybody has lost her contact.

    Just trying to feel out of this could be a new go to or there's some issues y'all have ran into that would cause you not to frequent.

    Found near 129/ neb.

    Looking for some info / pictures.

    Thanks y'all.

    Sour Out.
    Sour you overpaid. She would have taken much less than a hundred. The thread collective knowledge has her at normal SW rates. IMHO fifty would have made her smiling happy.

    OTOH, if you like her that much, you may become her 'go to guy' she can call to get a great pay day.

    She ignored my text last night, but I suspect she will respond in time. I have not dated her.

    Here is the photo of her that comes around this thread once in a while.

    LA1215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Krista Carolyn Bartow IMG_20201118_142714545.jpg‎  

  9. #20249

    Re: the one beside the WORK sign

    Quote Originally Posted by EnviroSex  [View Original Post]
    I like the one in front of the orange work sign, anybody knows her?
    I believe that is Lisa (the Librarian) who used to look like these photos of her. I took none of these, BTW.

    Lisa can often be found walking south from Frontier Travel Park just south of Fletcher and Nebraska down to the Dollar Store a few blocks away. That is where I have encountered her most often this year, that is.

    LA1215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lisa (skinny librarian).jpg‎   Lisa 20150715_110807-1.jpg‎   Lisa PicsArt_1396438833385.jpg‎  

  10. #20248
    Quote Originally Posted by SourHades  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about the WSW Krista aka Lady Bug?

    She's spinner skinny, longer hair and some traction on the legs.

    Met with her a few days ago, BBBJ / BBFSCIM with $. Damage.

    I've got her digits, may share if anybody has lost her contact.

    Just trying to feel out of this could be a new go to or there's some issues y'all have ran into that would cause you not to frequent.

    Found near 129/ neb.

    Looking for some info / pictures.

    Thanks y'all.

    Sour Out.
    $ as in $100? I sure as heck hope not. She can be had for 40 FS.

  11. #20247
    Quote Originally Posted by EnviroSex  [View Original Post]
    I like the one in front of the orange work sign, anybody knows her?
    She's a little older than the photo would lead you to believe, which is why I passed. Looks 40's easily, but a wrinkly 40's to some extent. I will say that she appeared friendly. You know how you can get a vibe off these girls? She had a genuine smile and saw me checking her out. Probably would have been a good time.

  12. #20246

    Great job those pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising Tampa Wednesday afternoon around 5 pm and spotted these ladies out for a walk. I don't know any of them because Tampa isn't my normal stomping ground. None of them met my standards, so I just kept driving. Just thought I'd share what the options were at the time. (I'm on the fence about whether the black girl is female? What do you all say? It's real hit or miss with the BSWs, but I'm 80% that this one was a "real" girl).
    I like the one in front of the orange work sign, anybody knows her?

  13. #20245

    Any info?

    Does anybody know anything about the WSW Krista aka Lady Bug?

    She's spinner skinny, longer hair and some traction on the legs.

    Met with her a few days ago, BBBJ / BBFSCIM with $. Damage.

    I've got her digits, may share if anybody has lost her contact.

    Just trying to feel out of this could be a new go to or there's some issues y'all have ran into that would cause you not to frequent.

    Found near 129/ neb.

    Looking for some info / pictures.

    Thanks y'all.

    Sour Out.

  14. #20244

    Tampa Photos

    Was cruising Tampa Wednesday afternoon around 5 pm and spotted these ladies out for a walk. I don't know any of them because Tampa isn't my normal stomping ground. None of them met my standards, so I just kept driving. Just thought I'd share what the options were at the time. (I'm on the fence about whether the black girl is female? What do you all say? It's real hit or miss with the BSWs, but I'm 80% that this one was a "real" girl).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tampa_1.jpg‎   Tampa_2.jpg‎   Tampa_3.jpg‎   Tampa_4.jpg‎  

  15. #20243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    See the quoted post for Olivia photos

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    THIS Olivia? I believe Skiper posted these aeons ago.
    LA1215
    Any of you guys fucking her slippery when wet pussy? If you are, pass her my way if you can.

    She"s away from uncles house, and she gave her address as the Forest Hills P. Off. So near the Lamp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape