Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiIvan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Olesya. Are you referring to the Russian woman that was a short timer in Nowatney?
    Turns out I'm wrong again. Bambam from Zephyrhills is Brianna or something. I never met either of them. But, I am a busy guy. I'm sure some of you guys will report if it's good or not.

  2. #19056

    re: OliviaG

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiIvan  [View Original Post]
    Got word that Olivia (koi fish tatt) is out. If anyone has contact from her I'd be interested in how to get reacquainted with her.
    Olivia, she was hot! Very interested in reconnecting with her.
    THIS Olivia? I believe Skiper posted these aeons ago.
    LA1215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Olivia1.jpg‎   Olivia (aka Kacie2).jpg‎  

  3. #19055
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    I keep telling you bro, Becca has been around almost 6 years ago now. She laughs when she reads this site and often wonders who made up that silly ass name.

    Skiper, I brought your favorite girl back from Zephyrhills and she asked to reach out to you. PM me for details.

    Buddy.
    I didn't know you kept telling me that.

    So you had her? What her name if not Becca?

    6 years around? Haven't seen her or a post about her before.

  4. #19054
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Olivia, she was hot! Very interested in reconnecting with her.

    The other one, Bambam or Olesya or whatever, I've never met her. I'm sure a bunch of you guys will tell us all about her.
    I don't know Olesya. Are you referring to the Russian woman that was a short timer in Nowatney?

  5. #19053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiIvan  [View Original Post]
    Got word that Olivia (koi fish tatt) is out. If anyone has contact from her I'd be interested in how to get reacquainted with her.
    Olivia, she was hot! Very interested in reconnecting with her.

    The other one, Bambam or Olesya or whatever, I've never met her. I'm sure a bunch of you guys will tell us all about her.

  6. #19052

    Olivia

    Got word that Olivia (koi fish tatt) is out. If anyone has contact from her I'd be interested in how to get reacquainted with her.

  7. #19051
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    I keep telling you bro, Becca has been around almost 6 years ago now. She laughs when she reads this site and often wonders who made up that silly ass name.

    Skiper, I brought your favorite girl back from Zephyrhills and she asked to reach out to you. PM me for details.

    Buddy.
    Zhills. My ol stomping ground. Who might she be?

  8. #19050

    Uber Bam Bam

    I keep telling you bro, Becca has been around almost 6 years ago now. She laughs when she reads this site and often wonders who made up that silly ass name.

    Skiper, I brought your favorite girl back from Zephyrhills and she asked to reach out to you. PM me for details.

    Buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    No one had Becca yet?

  9. #19049

    Sooner or later

    No one had Becca yet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBF2B750-D4CE-4E4A-9646-07A55E44DBD3.jpeg‎  

  10. #19048
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Was it this girl?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1543618963

    She is cool, and is sometimes in that area.
    Same girl but with a couple of SW years more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1EE0F31-3B62-4510-9E4B-690A589AE103.jpeg‎   1AA21BAE-C0EE-4AF4-9F9F-7D9A2095FB6D.jpeg‎  

  11. #19047
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    The girl you just post this pic of looks like the girl sitting down with Star Standing with the guy guy leaning over in the pic rookiemonger put in the post a couple down.
    Nope, Stephanie is different then Becca. Some similar traits I guess but different girls.

  12. #19046

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Was it this girl?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1543618963

    She is cool, and is sometimes in that area.
    The girl you just post this pic of looks like the girl sitting down with Star Standing with the guy guy leaning over in the pic rookiemonger put in the post a couple down.

  13. #19045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Pob072  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stephanie at Fletcher and Nebraska around 930 this morning. Circled a few times then made the scoop. Found a quiet spot and enjoyed a BBBJ. Standard rates. Nice girl. No drama. Dropped her back on Nebraska and went on my way. I do have digits for senior members.

    Be safe.
    Was it this girl?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...9&d=1543618963

    She is cool, and is sometimes in that area.

  14. #19044

    The Homeless Crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Becca and crew, including Star. They've moved across the street to the closed down 7-11 on fowler so picking up is too obvious.

    Saw Star coming out of the Dollar Tree, she's got a big ass sore / bug bite on her leg.
    Are now getting catered delivery, presumably from the Homeless Coalition. This was just before 5:00 pm today at the Texaco on Fowler.

  15. #19043

    The Crew

    Becca and crew, including Star. They've moved across the street to the closed down 7-11 on fowler so picking up is too obvious.

    Saw Star coming out of the Dollar Tree, she's got a big ass sore / bug bite on her leg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D38759F-D9D9-41A8-848C-7690F884ED52.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape