Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 694 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4781

    It was definitely an exaggeration.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    In my experience girls dtf bb all night are low key and don't like bringing up stuff like that before hand. It just usually happens. I never bring up protection / menu and length of date unless I'm getting pro vibes. The toe dippers and casual sugar babies who are the best finds in my opinion don't appreciate it.
    But at the same time, there is a lot of truth to what the OP is saying. For one, it's not "a little time" to invest -- it's a ton of time. It's just like normal dating, but in reverse. Like instead, you fuck the girl up front and if you two get along, you often (usually?) end up paying less and less to the point where you just take her out, have fun, and get to fuck her all night at the cost of only your company. But since it's like normal dating, there's a ton of competition out there and you're vying for the girl's attention as she wades through dozens of messages per day. The girl then has to determine which guys are serious and which ones are just scammers -- and a lot of girls are more attracted to the messaging style of scammers.

    But in the end, it's so much better than a straight pro and infinitely better than normal dating. My worst SA experience is probably 2 x better than even an average experience with a girl from the other board and definitely better than any crapshoot experience I've had off STG.

  2. #4780

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDc  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it is just me, but this sounds TGTBT based on my SA experience. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    In my experience girls dtf bb all night are low key and don't like bringing up stuff like that before hand. It just usually happens. I never bring up protection / menu and length of date unless I'm getting pro vibes. The toe dippers and casual sugar babies who are the best finds in my opinion don't appreciate it.

  3. #4779

    Cool story

    Not sure if it is just me, but this sounds TGTBT based on my SA experience. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    I have 5 different dates lined up, all super hot 20-29 year olds, who are DTF bb all night (and it gets cheaper / non-transactional if you're actually fun), for a total of what I would spend for 3 1-hour dates on the other board. The $99/ month is an awesome investment if you have any game and invest a little time.

  4. #4778

    How do I look up someone on SA by name?

    Names have been mentioned here (Ema, sarcasticfungirl) but I can find no way to actually find them on the site?

  5. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    I have 5 different dates lined up, all super hot 20-29 year olds, who are DTF bb all night (and it gets cheaper / non-transactional if you're actually fun), for a total of what I would spend for 3 1-hour dates on the other board. The $99/ month is an awesome investment if you have any game and invest a little time.
    I had a dry spell where nothing seemed to gel but now but I've got three on the line that are all DTF and very upfront about wanting the d raw. In the past I've had several that were regulars for varying periods of time that didn't even want money. I even broke my rule with one about letting them know where I live. She worked not far from my house and would come over for a nooner every day of the week. She was super submissive so I'd sometimes just have her suck me off, swallow her protein supplement, and kick her out. It was great fun for about 4 months until she lost her job and wasn't around any longer.

    So, all in all, yes it's a damned good investment if you're willing to sort through the scammers and gps to find the real gems.

  6. #4776

    I agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    SA is still a goldmine, I meet a 90 pd 4-12 29 year old from the Philippines tonight dinner was res robin her choice, a cocktail or two in the room, my choice and non stop fucking for 90 minutes. For $$ I love SA! It is worth the hassle.
    I have 5 different dates lined up, all super hot 20-29 year olds, who are DTF bb all night (and it gets cheaper / non-transactional if you're actually fun), for a total of what I would spend for 3 1-hour dates on the other board. The $99/ month is an awesome investment if you have any game and invest a little time.

  7. #4775
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If you were a hot 25 YO that is looking for the finer things in life such as (according to her profile) coffee shops, shopping, traveling and steaks and some guy offers up a luxurious Greyhound ticket to Seattle, would you take it?

    Giving someone a Greyhound ticket just screams that you're broke. Shit, I wouldn't let my adult daughters take Greyhound. Look, if she's that good looking and really DTF, I would have drove my ass up there and got her and if I didn't have the time, I'd pay for an Uber. Greyhound? Seriously.
    Can't really find anything here to disagree with.

  8. #4774
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, in my experience these women rarely fly so coach is always ok. They might be done up and spend a lot of time on clothes and makeup, but the reality is that they're almost always broke so just the idea of even flying to Las Vegas is super exciting to them. I've bought a couple first class tickets for SBs in the past when it was an instance where somehow the first class ticket was barely more expensive, but I would say that in both of those instances, the first class ticket did not impress the SB any more than the coach ticket would have.
    Quite honestly, I can afford first class and I generally fly coach. I will do first class if there is only a small difference in price. As an example, my trip overseas that I'm taking next week was $850 or $1250 first class. I chose first class. It's now at $2,000 first class, I would have flown coach at that price. If I fly coach and can afford first class, she can fly coach too, because she can't afford it. At any rate, any rational person would understand if you said, "I always fly coach, I got you a plane ticket. " They would know that the ticket is coach and that you would fly the same way.

  9. #4773

    Plane tickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    Quick question about the plane tickets, are sugar babies cool with flying coach in your experience? I've thought about flying people to me and that sort of thing, but really would rather not pay more than an entire PPM for a first class ticket.
    Yeah, in my experience these women rarely fly so coach is always ok. They might be done up and spend a lot of time on clothes and makeup, but the reality is that they're almost always broke so just the idea of even flying to Las Vegas is super exciting to them. I've bought a couple first class tickets for SBs in the past when it was an instance where somehow the first class ticket was barely more expensive, but I would say that in both of those instances, the first class ticket did not impress the SB any more than the coach ticket would have.

  10. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Yup, LOL.

    Just another scammer.
    LOL I was able to get some pictures initially. It's crazy out there how the approach by some is towards making a quick buck with no effort to work for it.

  11. #4771

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    But I agree completely here. I've purchased tickets before for an SB, but it was plane tickets, not a Greyhound. I don't want to tell anyone how to do this hobby because there are undoubtedly far more successful men than me, but I do ok and what the OP did there was just the wrong way to do it. Even the slightly below average looking women on this site are getting dozens of messages per day. Most of those guys are broke or have no intention of meeting so you not only have to stand out, but if you want a girl you need to seal the deal when she gives you a chance to.
    Honestly you probably could have just paid to have her rent a car, that would've been like $150 tops.

    Quick question about the plane tickets, are sugar babies cool with flying coach in your experience? I've thought about flying people to me and that sort of thing, but really would rather not pay more than an entire PPM for a first class ticket.

  12. #4770

    I wasn't going to say anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm saying this in most non-disrespectful manner that I can
    But I agree completely here. I've purchased tickets before for an SB, but it was plane tickets, not a Greyhound. I don't want to tell anyone how to do this hobby because there are undoubtedly far more successful men than me, but I do ok and what the OP did there was just the wrong way to do it. Even the slightly below average looking women on this site are getting dozens of messages per day. Most of those guys are broke or have no intention of meeting so you not only have to stand out, but if you want a girl you need to seal the deal when she gives you a chance to.

  13. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I would call this a scam since Greyhound got your money and not her. She certainly flaked but doesn't seem to have gotten anything out of it.
    I'm saying this in most non-disrespectful manner that I can.

    If you were a hot 25 YO that is looking for the finer things in life such as (according to her profile) coffee shops, shopping, traveling and steaks and some guy offers up a luxurious Greyhound ticket to Seattle, would you take it?

    Giving someone a Greyhound ticket just screams that you're broke. Shit, I wouldn't let my adult daughters take Greyhound. Look, if she's that good looking and really DTF, I would have drove my ass up there and got her and if I didn't have the time, I'd pay for an Uber. Greyhound? Seriously.


    BTW, this is directed at the original poster not Morgan Creamin.

  14. #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by RadialSea  [View Original Post]
    Stay alert with this one, the usual conversation moves quickly with some good pictures and then the advance pmt comes in when it's time to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a43c9...0-5126944189cc
    Yup, LOL.

    Just another scammer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScammerHo.jpg‎  

  15. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Post here pics here, pretty sure that's here third profile.
    Yeah, let's see them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape