Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10406
-
07-30-21 12:07 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 607That's the real competition.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 02:55 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 46No men like this left.
I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.
Well, let me start out. My last arrangement I had for over a year, it was mutually beneficial, at first when we met he picked me up we went out to grab coffee and bagels see if we were comfortable, he paid me 600 $ for my time, we'd meet up about 4 times a month and hed pay me 600-700 $ each meeting to begin with, near the end got close to 1000 per meeting, and at first it was mainly platonic but as we got more comfortable I'd give him a blowjob every so often, not every time we met up but I'd say every other meeting, and about 2 months into our arrangement he began giving me the 2,600-2,800 for the 4 meetups that month at the beginning of the month because he trusted me with that. He'd also give me an extra allowance sometimes and take me on small shopping trips and things. He also helped guide me and he treated me amazing. I wanted a more daddy-daughter relationship and he really provided that.
We were also able to be silly with each other and had great chemistry. I also had a wish list and hed randomly buy things off of it for me and have them sent to me as gifts which was amazing. At one point he got me a car, not a very expensive one which was perfectly fine because I just needed transportation. I don't have transport right now either haha. But that was a pretty ideal arrangement for me, though I obviously don't expect the same from anyone I find now. Would be amazing but unsure if there are more men like him. The arrangement only ended due to his newfound love he ended up marrying, but we ended on good terms and he gave me 10 k when he ended it off and told me to put it to good use. I don't expect this treatment from anyone now but I do know my worth. His guidance and help financially was great.
-
07-30-21 02:20 #4794Regular Member

Posts: 15Lavender on SA
Any credible info on Lavender from SA. Much appreciated.
-
07-30-21 00:47 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 30No worries
Was just curious that's all. Even if you told, it's probably going to be hard to go soon with everything going on.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 21:52 #4792Regular Member

Posts: 15This is great going. Well any which ways let us know how did they all go.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 21:13 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 49That sucks! I love reading salty escort forum posts and that sort of thing. Guess it could suck if they are trying to dox you though. There's some sex worker communities on Reddit that are pretty funny. Always complaining about sugar babies not "knowing their worth" and stuff. I probably should not spend time on it but it's just too good. That's what happens when your choices are an anything goes overnight with a hot college girl or an hour with a jaded escort who's just phoning it in for the same price.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 21:07 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 1544I can't say right now. I have several people on the other board that I pissed off and are trying to dox me. Giving the info about the country will give them more ammo to find me (they can match it with my Facebook). I'll probably talk about it in a few months, right now I'm a little nervous to say.
Originally Posted by JustDc
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 19:37 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 1544See that's what I mean. Photo 3 & 4 is like the perfect woman for me. She's 5'1". I don't know how she can get all that ass in that little body.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 19:29 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 30Winner
Man you are the winner! Which country are you travelling to LOL? I'm going to put it on my travel plan.
Can't see the faces, but definitely hot bodies. Thanks for sharing! I wish Seattle has more like this.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 17:11 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 245Yeah for sure
I don't think any of those girls are hot but I like young petite spinners or tall VS model type with tight perfect body and model face but it's costly trust me.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 17:06 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 1544That makes sense. Hot is in the eye of the beholder. I keep seeing pictures of women that people think are hot and I'm like "ick".
Originally Posted by JustDc
[View Original Post]
I'm leaving the country soon and I have 4 dates lined up where I'm going and they are all from SA. I think they are all hot, but others may not. My first evening is set up with pictures 3 & 4 (same person). If she works out, I'll stick with her my entire trip. If she doesn't work out, I have dates already lined up with the other 3 for nights 2,3, and 4.
-
07-29-21 13:25 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 30Same
I wasn't being skeptical about bb or bb all night long. I'd love that. I'm more skeptical about the fact of having 5 hot young girls lined up for dates. But I guess there are always people doing better.
Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 01:57 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 91Use the search function
Put the name you're looking for under Profile Text.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
And don't put in Ema, she's a fake.
-
07-28-21 20:11 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah I wasn't questioning the condom, just the "agreeing to fuck bb all night" before the date. Condoms are a hard pass for me which is why I like sugaring over escorts (and many other reasons).
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I'd say 75% of sugar babies don't mention it, the other 25% are probably 50/50 pro vs people worried about diseases. I still don't bring it up before hand, if a sugar baby insists on condom, still better than an escort appearance and I just don't repeat.
-
07-28-21 20:03 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 1544In my experience the only ones that actually brought up condoms are the pros that I eventually discovered on TNA and one 19 YO that said she "preferred" I use one. Oh and then there was the worst fuck ever, she definitely wanted condoms. I'm fixed, but always use one, so not a big deal. On a couple of occasions I pulled out a condom and briefly got a look that I interpreted to mean, "he thinks I have something" to " he probably has something so he needs a condom".
Originally Posted by JustDc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





