High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15089

    Friendship

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    Everything you said is true. She's unavailable for anything other than business. Friendship is out. Everything is fake, part of the "fantasy". In terms of her style of "dates", it's not really what I'm into, a rougher, forceful technique. I personally like a much more gentle approach. That's just my opinion. We did it a few times awhile back but then I stopped because it wasn't my cup of tea.
    Your friendship with any of these escorts will last as long as your money and patience hold out.

    HS.

  2. #15088

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLonenley  [View Original Post]
    Has any seen here lately I saw her back in April and lost contact with her.
    She's on a state sponsored vacation.

  3. #15087
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Does anyone know where Jade went?

    I saw this girl once back in late 2020. She was really nice. Looked just like her pictures. Here's the last post I can find of her https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/675564475600.

    I'm guessing she stopped working but just wanted to see if anyone had any more info. I've wondered how she is a few times since seeing her.

  4. #15086

    Hazel

    Has any seen here lately I saw her back in April and lost contact with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FFD0328E-0632-4931-B09F-E00385E5D550.jpg‎  

  5. #15085

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbCock  [View Original Post]
    She's a horrible person tbh. I've never met a person that lied as much as she did. There's people that are close to her that will confirm this.
    Everything you said is true. She's unavailable for anything other than business. Friendship is out. Everything is fake, part of the "fantasy". In terms of her style of "dates", it's not really what I'm into, a rougher, forceful technique. I personally like a much more gentle approach. That's just my opinion. We did it a few times awhile back but then I stopped because it wasn't my cup of tea.

  6. #15084

    Mia

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/002733873050

    Anyone ever see this girl? Searched and got nothin. Been out of the game for a while but remember seeing her ads I'm the past when I was active. Always curious about her for sure. Thanks in advance my friends.

  7. #15083
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    I just got invited to an all out anything goes gangbang with her in a group on Fet. So she must be still active? Still looking for that Stephanie girls number though LOL.
    To all the emails asking for a link to the gangbang. Sorry I am unable to. It's not mine. It's so.

    Someone on another site. Fet life. So it's not my place to do it. They are not on here so.?

  8. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by BJinWauk  [View Original Post]
    The title of this post says 'Shannon.' But it was in response to an original post about Kendall.
    Because that's her name.

  9. #15081

    Rayna

    I text here while stuck in traffic on I-94. Asked if we could meet. Got off the I-94 parking lot and went directly to her place. Not a bad neighborhood in the day. It was 5 pm and she met me at the door to her place. Nice lady, very playful. Has some kinks if that's what your into. I was just there to check her out. She wanted $. 4 for hh, got her to agree to $. 2. Gives great BBJ, DATY CFS. No problem with Hygiene for me, smelled great and tasted even better. She's nice and for my age works quit well.

    Nova71-74.

  10. #15080
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's on a state sponsored vacation.
    I miss her. I use to see her all the time. Where she go? What's her real name again?

  11. #15079

    Are You Two Talking About the Same Person?

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbCock  [View Original Post]
    She's a horrible person tbh. I've never met a person that lied as much as she did. There's people that are close to her that will confirm this.
    The title of this post says 'Shannon.' But it was in response to an original post about Kendall.

  12. #15078
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunner300  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her 3 times this month as recently as 7/26.

    Still a great time and sweet as ever. Maybe we shouldn't.

    Put so much faith in hearsay. Especially from the competition.
    I just got invited to an all out anything goes gangbang with her in a group on Fet. So she must be still active? Still looking for that Stephanie girls number though LOL.

  13. #15077
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    What is going on with her left knee area? Is that some kind of giant rash??
    Probably carpet burn.

  14. #15076

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunner300  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her 3 times this month as recently as 7/26.

    Still a great time and sweet as ever. Maybe we shouldn't.

    Put so much faith in hearsay. Especially from the competition.
    She's a horrible person tbh. I've never met a person that lied as much as she did. There's people that are close to her that will confirm this.

  15. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bunnie last week. Met at a run down motel in Franklin. Nothing special, pics are her, but doesn't look quite as good in person. Looks to be around 40 with thi. Body and no tits. Offers bbqs and gives great BBBJ with swallow. Would recommend for her oral skills alone.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/801528933631
    What is going on with her left knee area? Is that some kind of giant rash??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunnie 1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape