Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 1256 1756 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15072

    Regrets

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    I remember Kendall once telling me she makes over 120 k a year from being a provider. This was after a exceptional visit at a high end apt next to mo's Irish pub downtown. Then 2 months later I see her at her "new" place in Cudahy. It was a flat out unfurnished dump in a 4 family bldg. She looked tired and thin. She had some crutches and a walker in her bedroom. We chatted and the performance was not memorable at all. I had a feeling that would be our last meeting. I hope she is ok as she is a very nice woman who always treated me well. Even over 15 years ago when I 1st met her at the RR inn off 13th in OC. Time flies. I'll raise a glass to her this weekend. Hope life treats her well and she finds health and happiness.
    Never seen her. Always was interested. She sounded great on the phone. But I've been hearing warnings even from escorts. I don't even ask and they say to be careful. So yeah. Never going to now. I missed out on something good sounds like it's gone Thanks for your update man.

  2. #15071

    Ks

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get that far down. The pic of her in red is what I remember last time I saw her. Notice the top lip? Her mouth has that sunk-in look to it like she has dentures now? In her prime she was at the top of very good providers in Milwaukee. I hope she's doing good. Did you review her when you saw her recently? Last I saw her, she couldn't sit still. BBBJ was all over the place. Tried to see her twice after that and was ghosted both times after driving 45 min one way. Like I said, I wish her well.
    I usually don't review her anymore. But I still enjoy her in these uncertain times.

  3. #15070

    Snow has melted

    I remember Kendall once telling me she makes over 120 k a year from being a provider. This was after a exceptional visit at a high end apt next to mo's Irish pub downtown. Then 2 months later I see her at her "new" place in Cudahy. It was a flat out unfurnished dump in a 4 family bldg. She looked tired and thin. She had some crutches and a walker in her bedroom. We chatted and the performance was not memorable at all. I had a feeling that would be our last meeting. I hope she is ok as she is a very nice woman who always treated me well. Even over 15 years ago when I 1st met her at the RR inn off 13th in OC. Time flies. I'll raise a glass to her this weekend. Hope life treats her well and she finds health and happiness.

  4. #15069

    Missed that one.

    I didn't get that far down. The pic of her in red is what I remember last time I saw her. Notice the top lip? Her mouth has that sunk-in look to it like she has dentures now? In her prime she was at the top of very good providers in Milwaukee. I hope she's doing good. Did you review her when you saw her recently? Last I saw her, she couldn't sit still. BBBJ was all over the place. Tried to see her twice after that and was ghosted both times after driving 45 min one way. Like I said, I wish her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    The last picture has date on it LOL.

  5. #15068
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #15067

    Check your mail box

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's on a state sponsored vacation.
    Sucks. Please check your mailbox.

  7. #15066

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit her in the Riverwest area. Then she was at a notel on Port Washington road. She seemed clean and was fun.
    She's on a state sponsored vacation.

  8. #15065
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBoater  [View Original Post]
    This provider just popped up in GB and not sure if is the same person or not - https://tryst.link/escort/hazeliedivine. The hazel part is my only connection and I may be totally off base.
    I saw her a few times when she was on Port, but I haven't heard from her in ages.

  9. #15064

    Kendall snow

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Weird that someone asked about her and then an ad pops up? Those pics are really old. Last I've heard, she's been in bad health for awhile. I would be very careful if your little head wants you to see her.
    I've seen her recently so she's real plus the last picture has a date on it.

  10. #15063

    Only hazel I've seen recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit her in the Riverwest area. Then she was at a notel on Port Washington road. She seemed clean and was fun.
    Probably not the same person but this is the only hazel I've seen recently in the area.

    https://linktr.ee/HAZELHAYESVIP

  11. #15062
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Did Bunnie allow kissing? I saw one review of her that said no kissing was allowed while her ad says that only closed lip kissing is allowed.
    I didn't try so I can't say for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't allowed. She has some rules and was somewhat businesslike overall. She has awesome oral skills, but the rest was just average in my opinion.

  12. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Weird that someone asked about her and then an ad pops up? Those pics are really old. Last I've heard, she's been in bad health for awhile. I would be very careful if your little head wants you to see her.
    The last picture has date on it LOL.

  13. #15060

    Wrong Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBoater  [View Original Post]
    This provider just popped up in GB and not sure if is the same person or not - https://tryst.link/escort/hazeliedivine. The hazel part is my only connection and I may be totally off base.
    This one is too old. Hazel had green eyes and was in her early 30's. Thanks for trying though.

  14. #15059

    Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit her in the Riverwest area. Then she was at a notel on Port Washington road. She seemed clean and was fun.
    This provider just popped up in GB and not sure if is the same person or not - https://tryst.link/escort/hazeliedivine. The hazel part is my only connection and I may be totally off base.

  15. #15058

    Really old pics

    Weird that someone asked about her and then an ad pops up? Those pics are really old. Last I've heard, she's been in bad health for awhile. I would be very careful if your little head wants you to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/897282082662

    This ad was just posted.

    I've never seen her, so I wouldn't know if its a fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape