Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Those are my pictures of Dani, in Lost Angeles! She does indeed taste as good as she looks! I've been inseminating all her holes for 3 years now, with ass to mouth and ass to pussy fun, every time I'm in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, and she is one of the precious few, out of hundreds, that I've ever given a 10/10 on the other board!

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42
    Thank you my friend! I guess I must head west! Due for a vacay anyway. She looks fabulous! I'm checking flights now!

  2. #14309

    She's one of my best, EVER!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPsl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this hottie is? I came across her pics with the caption '3 hole Danni' and I'd love to connect with her if she's still around. Anyone know of her?
    Those are my pictures of Dani, in Lost Angeles! She does indeed taste as good as she looks! I've been inseminating all her holes for 3 years now, with ass to mouth and ass to pussy fun, every time I'm in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, and she is one of the precious few, out of hundreds, that I've ever given a 10/10 on the other board!

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42

  3. #14308
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for her?
    Sorry, no I don't. The pics were posted on the photo section of this forum. Just hoping maybe someone had met her or knows her.

  4. #14307

    Anyone ever have a dream about Chanel?


  5. #14306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPsl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this hottie is? I came across her pics with the caption '3 hole Danni' and I'd love to connect with her if she's still around. Anyone know of her?
    You have a link for her?

  6. #14305

    Anyone know her?

    Does anyone know who this hottie is? I came across her pics with the caption '3 hole Danni' and I'd love to connect with her if she's still around. Anyone know of her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F9FA61A2-3A19-4435-BBD2-D8A1001FFC5B.jpg‎   85CB32FF-4A30-48EA-B8CD-B13469C523BB.jpg‎  

  7. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with her lately? Is she seeing people still?
    She is. It's always taken a little persistence to get a hold of her though.

  8. #14303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed here you have to dig. They are not very good reviews. I text her a year or so ago. Made a few dates but I had to cancel I did let her know hrs before our date I was not going to make it. Then a few weeks later we made another date. I drove to Warwick letting her know all along the way I was coming. Texting her 15 Min, then 7 min, she replied saying she is ready. I got there and asked for the room # and nothing!! Left after like 10 min.
    Ok, thanks man, I'll pass on her.

  9. #14302

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you mongers remember this chick from the BP days? I tried to set something up with her but our schedules prevented the time I was looking for. Just curious if anyone has tried her out. I'm going to reach out to her on the Tryst site. https://tryst.link/escort/rayne0909.

    Thanks.
    She is reviewed here you have to dig. They are not very good reviews. I text her a year or so ago. Made a few dates but I had to cancel I did let her know hrs before our date I was not going to make it. Then a few weeks later we made another date. I drove to Warwick letting her know all along the way I was coming. Texting her 15 Min, then 7 min, she replied saying she is ready. I got there and asked for the room # and nothing!! Left after like 10 min.

  10. #14301

    FetLife

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She looks very fuckable! But what are all the bruises? From track marks? I'm no expert, but I've seen that sort of thing before with dedicated addicts. Which makes me wonder what the "H" stands for.
    Her BF is is on FetLife, so my guess would be she likes to be beaten, hence the bruises and pretty red lines.

  11. #14300

    Mandy

    Has anyone been in contact with her lately? Is she seeing people still?

  12. #14299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405

    Rayne

    Do any of you mongers remember this chick from the BP days? I tried to set something up with her but our schedules prevented the time I was looking for. Just curious if anyone has tried her out. I'm going to reach out to her on the Tryst site. https://tryst.link/escort/rayne0909.

    Thanks.

  13. #14298

    Carmela

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBC  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how many of you are aware but one of my favorite girls had a OD and I just found out. Sad to see her go. She was super talented.
    I saw her about 3-4 years ago at her apt in Cranston. Her body is fantastic, nice bolt ons. She actually was nice to me. Talked a lot, has an annoying voice. Her massage was a waste of time. I had an hour GFE. After the massage, BJ, dfk, and daty on the table. We moved to the couch where she really got into it. Reverse 69 (me on top) which was a first for me. She loved it! Her idea too.

    Then she rode me & we both came. I tried seeing her a few times but out scheduling didn't match up. Those prices are outrageous and can't be right or just her way of screening. I think I paid 250. Definitely no more than 300.

  14. #14297

    Looking

    Anyone know any good providers or UTR around Miriam Hospital area?

  15. #14296

    Olive RIP

    Sad, but apparently true. I confirmed her obituary. She often talked about the epidemic of addiction. And then she became its victim. She was a sweet girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBC  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how many of you are aware but one of my favorite girls had a OD and I just found out. Sad to see her go. She was super talented.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape