Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 542 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3407

    Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?

    Any one have a current contact for Stacey? Anyone know of a older big breasted latina? Having a hankering for a large breasted Latina any suggestions?

  2. #3406

    Ghosted

    I had an appointment set to see her. I texted before leaving to confirm and she said we were still good. I showed up at the scheduled time, texted again and got nothing back. Tried calling, no dice. Waited for 15 min and then took off. Hate having my time wasted. Lesson learned. She also posts on STG.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/massage/40805420

  3. #3405

    First time reviews

    Long time lurker, first time posting. I had a chance to see a few providers in Tucson and here's a quick review of them:

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...f/989323525859

    Should have passed on this one but the other head was thinking. She doesn't look like her pictures or they're really outdated. Her room was super cluttered. Skills were subpar in my opinion. I wouldn't repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/revelec

    Saw Revele a few times last week and she is great! Her skills are pretty good and takes directions really well. Her half hour is a bit pricey but if you're a repeat client she does knock it down a bit. Only downside is that she is best with communication as it takes her awhile to respond to texts. But other than that, she is great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see

    Haven't had a chance to see this one yet but we've been texting and have a date setup for this week. I'll post a review after I see her. She says she can currently only do outcalls. Any of you gentlemen seen her yet?

    I apologize if the reviews are vague and too short. I look forward to being part of this group and sharing!

    Stay safe!

  4. #3404

    Fat

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean you any disrespect, but when I spoke of guys here with less than perfect judgment when determining who to see, I was partially referring to anyone who chose to see this one. I'm not understanding why anyone would go to see her with her appearance combined with all her horror stories. She's been in the business for several years, and I have yet to read one single positive review of her.

    When it comes to this particular woman and things I don't understand, I'm also not understanding how she's been a drug addict for all of these years and is still fat.
    First. I agree with your post 100%. As far as fat. Opioids are narcotics and they consipate you. So she's fat and full of sht. Not the first addict that is fat vs skinny.

  5. #3403
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Much better today with Nina

    Yeah, I know. Yesterday was partly my fault. I'll take that one on the chin and learn not trust anyone at all. I had a slight loss of consciousness.

    I had a much better session this morning with Nina. She was excellent and I give her my full endorsement. Very pretty, great body and as accommodating as could be. Treat her well boys.

    https://callescort.org/520-349-6054

  6. #3402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I should have known better but just got ripped off why the fat *****: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65061068.

    She is at Motel 6 off Ina, Room 22X. Took my money into the bathroom and came back with a completely different attitude. Not sure if she was smoking some shit in there or what but I felt the safest thing to do was just get out of there. I asked for my money back and she refused.
    I don't mean you any disrespect, but when I spoke of guys here with less than perfect judgment when determining who to see, I was partially referring to anyone who chose to see this one. I'm not understanding why anyone would go to see her with her appearance combined with all her horror stories. She's been in the business for several years, and I have yet to read one single positive review of her.

    When it comes to this particular woman and things I don't understand, I'm also not understanding how she's been a drug addict for all of these years and is still fat.

  7. #3401

    Wow Wee!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I should have known better but just got ripped off why the fat *****: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65061068.

    She is at Motel 6 off Ina, Room 22X. Took my money into the bathroom and came back with a completely different attitude. Not sure if she was smoking some shit in there or what but I felt the safest thing to do was just get out of there. I asked for my money back and she refused.
    Motorboat. Sorry for your loss of $$.

    I contacted her and made a date. Told me she's at 6696 south mission road. Got there and its all desert. She used to live over by dodge and glenn years ago, she's fu cked on drugs and her major task at hand is to take all of your cash without dropping her top. Has major attitude yes. It was me who made her enter this occupation and since it turned out bad for her, its my fault.

  8. #3400
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Rip off

    I should have known better but just got ripped off why the fat *****: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65061068.

    She is at Motel 6 off Ina, Room 22X. Took my money into the bathroom and came back with a completely different attitude. Not sure if she was smoking some shit in there or what but I felt the safest thing to do was just get out of there. I asked for my money back and she refused.

  9. #3399
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I know several of the gentlemen who frequent this forum have less-than-perfect judgment when it comes to what ladies to see and what to pay them. That said, I can't see this woman getting three bills from anyone.
    Agree I would have problems not laughing at her eyebrows. I would need a deep discount to make it work.

  10. #3398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I had a short text session with eyebrow lady yesterday. Seemed to be ok until she revealed here rates.

    They started at 3 bills that's when I ended the session.
    I know several of the gentlemen who frequent this forum have less-than-perfect judgment when it comes to what ladies to see and what to pay them. That said, I can't see this woman getting three bills from anyone.

  11. #3397

    Text session!

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64999880

    Anyone see this one! LOL those eyebrows! Almost feel like this is posted as a joke.
    I had a short text session with eyebrow lady yesterday. Seemed to be ok until she revealed here rates.

    They started at 3 bills that's when I ended the session.

  12. #3396

    Speaking of old ladies

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64999880

    Anyone see this one! LOL those eyebrows! Almost feel like this is posted as a joke.

  13. #3395

    Southern Bell

    https://callescort.org/520-xxx-9375

    Decided to test the waters, saw this one. The good: She is actually provider and did an adequate BBBJ. I didn't go beyond that. Pretty mellow, took direction.

    The bad: Didn't look as good in person, has a beer gut, hard to set up and slow to reply.

    Subjective Verdict: Not my body type, not GFE, average BJ, no chemistry but she was polite and accommodating. Will not repeat.

    Still looking for one of those unicorns to replace my two regulars both of whom are moving (unrelated) at the end of the summer. Damn it bleak out there from my perspective. I guess it's back to the Farmer's Markets scouting wholesome armatures. I never did hear back from Petite l'il Freak after she sent me some graphic pics and said she was interested.

  14. #3394

    Lifestyle choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry for your loss, in this hobby, we do sometimes connect with a provider and develop a friendship, and when it clicks for both of you, you never have to haggle or nego. And she knows just exactly what you require. Kinda like a girlfriend you see every now and then you please her, she pleases you. I had a regular I'd spend 3 or 4 hours with that just enjoyed my company and after doing 2 or 3 times we d just lay on the bed and enjoy chatting about things. It was so nice. She retired and left the business.

    She didn't pass away, but dude, sorry for your loss.
    Well I saw what her life was like- she left 4 children, I think 4 different dad's, married 2 or 3 times, kept repeating her mistakes which just kept multiplying her problems. To be honest, I liked having sex with her, grabbing a meal in between marathon fucking sessions and she liked telling a bit about her chaotic life, which I found a little unsettling considering that I was basically getting a free ride she was being supported by a few guys who thought they could "save" her with money and their misguided affection. I feel badly about a fellow human who threw her life away; the children and family that will bear the remnants of her short turbulent life. My loss is relatively insignificant. I will miss those booty calls. Of course there are a few other ladies of the night I wish were still active too but I know I was pretty damn lucky to keep falling into some great pussy in the golden age of BP, LOL.

  15. #3393

    Trust me I have!

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    You lucky S. O. B.

    Haha. Enjoy that sacred piece of Ass, ask her if she has a girlfriend. LOL.
    LOL I have asked her if she has a girlfriend or another granny to tag team me, she doesn't swing both ways: but what do you mean by a "sacred piece of ass"? Does every guy on here want an old lady to fuck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape