Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8117
-
07-27-21 20:56 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 235Alex on miracle mile ripp off
Skip the games does have a " report post" option. Doubt it helps but WTF, it's easier than setting them up to be encouraged to quit this shit.
-
07-27-21 19:58 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 149Savanna / Alex is a thief
She is well known amongst most mongers. She was ok back in the day and before STG she would walk the oracle / miracle mile streets.
Originally Posted by AzWinter
[View Original Post]
She has ripped many people off and is not to be trusted. She was a good time about 2 years ago or so, BBBJCIM, greek etc but her pimp / bf is the guy knocking on the door running guys off it's a scam they pull regularly. Next time do your research before selecting a girl to meet up with.
-
07-27-21 17:17 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 496Passing of Linda
I'm sorry for your loss, in this hobby, we do sometimes connect with a provider and develop a friendship, and when it clicks for both of you, you never have to haggle or nego. And she knows just exactly what you require. Kinda like a girlfriend you see every now and then you please her, she pleases you. I had a regular I'd spend 3 or 4 hours with that just enjoyed my company and after doing 2 or 3 times we d just lay on the bed and enjoy chatting about things. It was so nice. She retired and left the business.
Originally Posted by TravelsALot
[View Original Post]
She didn't pass away, but dude, sorry for your loss.
-
07-27-21 17:13 #3389Regular Member

Posts: 21Strange experience / rip off
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/895284523706
Met up with her and she seemed cool. Everything was going good and seemed like a normal date and then someone knocked on the door. It was some guy saying this wasn't her room and I had to leave and gave me another room where she went. Also, thought I heard him telling her she owed money or something. Anyway, didn't see that coming since I have seen her ads for such a long time and thought she would be legit. Well, that was the last I saw of her. Anyone else ever see her before?
-
07-27-21 17:08 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 496Granny B. J.
I'd like to find a Granny for no teeth B. J. Gummy. Any ideas? And not like trailer trash queen, Victoria, whos teeth have all rotted out.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 15:04 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 496She's mine.
You lucky S. O. B.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
[View Original Post]
Haha. Enjoy that sacred piece of Ass, ask her if she has a girlfriend. LOL.
-
07-27-21 14:21 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 185Stacey & my granny
I have been looking for Stacey for awhile too, she looks like fun and appears to have great tits. As for the 73 year old she's mine, I have asked her multiple times for you guys and she repeatedly says she just wants my young dick. If she ever changes her mind I will for sure pass on her info to you guys, in the mean time I will be using her as I please and taking pics to share with you guys.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 01:05 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 151Linda
Those of you that ever had the pleasure of Linda, the petite Hispanic beauty. I believe she also was a stripper on and off, I just stumbled across an article in the Phoenix Times from Nov of last year that she hung herself in jail. She check all boxes off for me but I also knew she was probably bi-polar and had made a complete wreck of her life in 32 short years but damn, when she was up, she treated me like a king. She would periodically text me and it was way more than a pay and play date. I hadn't heard from her since the pandemic and now I know why. Tragic end to a tumultuous life. With the dearth of quality escorts this was one more unwelcome piece of bad news. Sad day for me.
-
07-27-21 00:09 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 338Report is thumbs up
I met up with this one. Thinner and prettier than the pic reflected. I will say perfectly created man made augmentation. One of the best jobs I have seen. Was like hanging out with a GF. She was enjoying the time, not a clock watcher, didn't feel like a professional meet. I highly recommend. Given the current talent in town this one should make your list if you like ladies that are in shape. And not the shape of a boulder. Ha! Enjoy this one before she get plucked out of circulation.
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
I will repeat.
E.
-
07-26-21 19:15 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 151I saw her about 4 years ago. Same pictures by the way. She was staying at the Flamingo Suites. Just went for the BBBJCIM. Have to say she had an elaborate set up in her room, porn playing on the TV, string lights hanging from the ceiling, lots of sex toys and she acted like a former porn star. It was all pretty theatrical but she did give me very good BJ. She had a guy, said it was her friend, I watched him leave the room and get in a Green Taxi. She told me he was a taxi driver. I only saw her once, that was enough, she was in good shape, much like the pictures but the whole scene was too surrealistic for my taste.
Originally Posted by Tustia
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 15:09 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 98Back in town girl.
Anyone seen this one?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/732400943206
-
07-25-21 17:45 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 496Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?
Anyone have contact info on Stacey? Getting the vibe that she is hurting for ca sh. Saw her two months ago, met at elcon mall. Had a nice visit a two popper. QUESTION? Has anyone ever banged this Dusty Jule? All I ever have gotten is her Award Winning BBBJCIMWS. She once invited me in to her apt. She stripped, I sat on couch and recieved a very nice oral exam. I passed on F. S. And who has the contact of that older gall (think she's like 73 years old) some one has her contact info. There was a picture of her on the post. If you coukd pas contact on. Big thankyou.
-
07-24-21 14:34 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 765This is Sasha (hearing impaired). I used to see her off and on about 4 yrs ago, when she would offer up anal and BBBJ for $. I would never get on her bed, because there were syringe needles all over the place and I mostly just came in and had her bend over her sofa and tag the ass until the bag was full. Lexi used to be her roommate before they had a falling out. Sasha quit doing anal and pretty much disappeared off the radar (or at least I couldn't find her). I won't see her now under any circumstances. Be safe out there!!
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 12:19 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 338Lydia
Hi guys. Anybody see this one in real life? How was it? Pm if you prefer. Thank you.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/896149595568
E.
-
07-24-21 03:09 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 149Phatt Ass
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/815604666712
I met up with her at a motel off Palo Verde and Alvernon. Room was not too bad but she is 420 and room smells of it. She also has a dog but put it in the bathroom during the visit.
She responded quickly to my text and we arranged a time to meet. She asked me to let her know when I was about 10 min away communication was good and she gave me the room number and didn't have me waiting for her to finish getting ready or any of that crap.
She had just showered so she had no makeup on but smelled clean. She is curvy and has big tits and a nice big ass. I know not everyone likes that but for me it was a plus.
We chatted for a bit and I left donation on the desk. She did ask that I not get to rough with her tits as they were very sensitive. She does enjoy then being sucked on.
Gave me a great BBBJ and not the part HJ part BBBJ crap either. She got super wet and allows daty. Clean shaven kitty and she responded well as I went down on her. Suited up and she asked how I wanted her. We started off Mish and then went to doggy. She has a nice juicy ass and didn't mind me playing with her ass either. I know greek is also available but I didn't try. She got very vocal and I finished in the bag. She gave me a towel to clean up and we chatted a bit more as we got dressed. I wasn't rushed and overall it was a good fun time. I will be back and if you like thick but not bbw girls she is a must do.












Reply With Quote





