Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 662 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5176

    Reina in Worcester

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/055348795338

    Gorgeous girl, looks like her photos. Works in a safe hotel. I've found her accommodating but also all has an eye keenly on the till, even after several visits. To indulge my kinky whims certainly does not come inexpensively. But I appreciate her viking goddess body and her technical skill.

    There have usually been minor communication mishaps. Her hourly rate is $350 but her ads say $300, which apparently annoys her but she can't fix? She's usually late. She sometimes schedules people one right after the other. So, she's not perfect, but she's a pro and ultimately, she delivers. Be patient; it's worth it.

    I'll add that she is in constant communication and surveillance with a partner who provides security. I once did something that I agreed afterwards not to reveal, and she said not to do that because it was her signal to a guy that she was in trouble, and if she hadn't noticed me do it and texted him, he would have come in. She said, "I work alone, but I'm actually never alone. "

    Donated $450 for an hour that included much that was theoretically "off the menu."

  2. #5175

    Sexy Lexi

    Went to visit her hotel was dump. Her pics were older because she now has no teeth. Body was not what is pictured and very disappointing. I left donation and would not ever use her device again.

  3. #5174

    Irish Princess and French / Irish girl

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had interaction with this woman.
    Irish Princess usually works at hotel in call, she works with a couple other girls and pimp is always close by. Very shady and she was always watching her phone. French / Irish Girl works from rooming house have visited both. I will say you are taking a big risk. I also have visited other girls on the sites with great outcomes and will post later. I have not figured out how to attach links but will as soon as I can.

  4. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can you put a link. Because when we go to stg and search Irish princess. More than 1 ad pop up from different junkies that think they are a princess.
    Sorry do not know how to add a link her last four digits on the phone number 9341.

  5. #5172

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her yesterday. Told her I was 10 minute away and she said she was getting in the shower. I arrived at the spot and she had me wait for like 5 minute and since I drove 45 minute. I figured 5 minutes wait aint that long. She gave me room number and went in. She's not bad looking but her boobs still a little fake.

    But due to drugs, I can see she's starting to lose a little of it. She was tweaking and couldn't stand up straight. We did our half hour and we chatted after and left to go to work. I had no issues and for the price. Give her a shot.
    Pics were older, weight loss, teeth loss, will not be visiting again.

  6. #5171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had interaction with this woman.
    Can you put a link. Because when we go to stg and search Irish princess. More than 1 ad pop up from different junkies that think they are a princess.

  7. #5170

    Irish Princess

    Has anyone had interaction with this woman.

  8. #5169

    French / Irish Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have been calling her since she started posting, after a week of trying, she finally picked up the phone and said she is at her day job? Never heard back from her, I swear her voice sounded just like Alichia, BTW Alichia don't post no more, what happened to her?
    I just saw her about a week ago, weight loss from posted pics. Drug use and teeth loss. When I was leaving felt like being set up. Just hoping no one there got pics of me and my vehicle.

  9. #5168

    Sunny

    Saw her 3 days ago complete disappointment. Must have been older pics, she was at least 40 lbs heavier than pictures. I had saw several post so thought she would be experienced but was very sloppy, no movement. Just wanted to lay there and moan. Very very disappointed waisted my money.

  10. #5167

    French / Irish Girl

    Saw her little over a week ago at rooming house. She was thinner than her pics, looked like drug use. I decided to go ahead, we kissed and noticed teeth missing. Was very rushy but willing to do anything. I stopped when I noticed the odor and she kept complaining saying she didn't know what it was. I am thankful I wore protection even though she did not want me too. Which seemed very odd. As I was leaving noticed guy sitting on outside steps and 2 police cruisers parked on each side of street. Wondering if they were taking down license plates and watching house.

  11. #5166

    Not a SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Idk what happen. But I did add the link.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/853455867492
    I saw her, think I paid 200 hh, at motel off Lincon. She's cool a bit mechanical not GFE started BBBJ a few positions then finished with bbbjbcim. She's cute with a nice personality but not worth price of admission. But truth not that many decent ones to chose from.

  12. #5165

    Gave up bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask when you saw her I've been ghosted trying to a hold of her for about a week.

    Thanks in advance.
    After trying for 1 month of calls and texts, she only picked up the phone once and said she is at work, now she is back to not replying, so delete delete, she is super hot, but as you know some girls fall through the cracks and I never get to meet them. Oh well.

  13. #5164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashua58  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    Idk what happen. But I did add the link.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/853455867492

  14. #5163

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone if this girl is a streetwalker. She look like a bum in some of her pics. I ask her for her rate and she told me $150, $250 hh and $350 hour. Is she even worth that much?
    Who are you referring to?

  15. #5162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Anyone if this girl is a streetwalker. She look like a bum in some of her pics. I ask her for her rate and she told me $150, $250 hh and $350 hour. Is she even worth that much?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape