Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 18193
-
07-27-21 16:28 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 228That's really fucked up
I hope she does get better. But that is fucked up. No provider need to be treated like that.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 16:17 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 270Wow, so wrong
That is so wrong. No one should be treated that way. Hope the a-hole is banned and not to be heard from in this forum. Risk the life and safety for her and ruin the trust among all of us. Didn't ask for number and have no clue who she is as I'm staying out of the game for awhile but at-home like this makes it hard to trust anyone on the UTR forum.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 16:15 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 413He Needs To Be Identified
He needs to be identified and exposed on this Forum. A number of years ago, a Senior Member who was well known and generally thought well of, was abusing and stalking some of the sister site's BEST girls, to the point where they were living in fear. He was exposed and many members rallied around the girl who had the courage to expose the pervert. His name was mud here and the girls were able to stop living in fear of him. Of course, he returned with a new handle, but there were no more reports of abuse. He died unexpectedly shortly after this controversy. I share this because that was a great example of how the many decent men of this board responded to police our forum and protect our respected providers. Mack, please PM his handle when you have a chance; I like to share info with credible Members; I want to be sure of who to avoid sending info to.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 13:18 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 2059Sad.
Whenever I try to help out a girl, I always tell them that I have zero control of her digits once I send them out. I can screen all I want but there's no stopping some of the guys on here. It's a tough business for these girls. It's no wonder most of them don't last. All it takes is one lowlife POS, to ruin it for everyone else and scare the poor girl out of the biz.
GSpot Ginger worked the board members about five years ago. She stopped seeing clients because she had a sugar daddy for a couple of years. After she left him, she got back on here. I told her things would be different than before. She told me she was amazed at the lack of quality dates she was getting, only two years later. Yes, I've sat beside her and seen some of the texts she was getting and heard one end of the phone calls. It was utterly amazing how stupid and crude some of the guys' were to her. I mean unbelievable what some would say in text. WTF were they thinking?
All I can say is to be diligent in your blocking, screen like crazy and go with your gut if you're giving out a UTR's info. It's something to not be taken lightly.
I hope this young lady heals up quickly, physically. Mentally, it might take her years to get over it. SMH.
-
07-27-21 13:02 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 186It's crazy to put hands on a woman yet alone a 21 why / o. I've met a few providers over the years with stories about being abused, robbed even raped while doing dates. I'm a easy going person but for some reason many of them opened up to me after a few dates, it sucks there are people that like to take advantage of women trying to make a little money at the end of the day. I hope she has a quick recovery. Hopefully she had a verification process where she booked by username via the forum.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 12:56 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 729Hope she contacted the police while in the hospital and the hospital did a rape kit, she should have more then enough info and hopefully evidence to give to police to find out who did this. Sex worker or not, no women deserves to be forced or attacked to do anything they don't want to do.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 12:43 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 70Hope she is ok.
Sorry to hear that. Hope she is OK. I don't understand why some men do that shit. This is why it is harder to find a good provider thess days.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
Hope she gets better soon. I was looking forward to setting something up. Too often these days it seem we get a nice utr and shortly after someone has done something to screw it up for everyone else. We habe to treat these women with respect. And if they don't show you the same courtesy don't call them again. That simple. But that shit is uncalled for.
-
07-27-21 12:31 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 664Pos
Yep, what a total piece of shit! That is so f'd up. Hope the little punk is reading all the comments on here about his little * ass. Hope she is ok, and goes through with prosecuting his dumb ass. Put him in with some dudes that can return the favor on him! Please keep updating how she is doing. Best wishes to her.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 12:22 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 193I would suggest posting the name of whoever contacted you for their number. See who comes clean or stays silent. Sometimes the tone of their prior posts can be telling.
However at the same time her story might need to be validated because she could be using this board as a scapegoat for whatever reason. Or she gave out her number to a bunch of other guys, like guys from the neighborhood or another forum. I have a hard time seeing some one actually here would do something like that.
-
07-27-21 11:58 #9394Senior Member

Posts: 207Screening
When screening before giving out digits make sure the persin actually has legitimate post and reviews. You will be a senior member after 6 months and 25 "she's hot" posts. Not saying you didn't search for quality posts but it helps when we all do it. Unfortunately there are probably just as many scumbag men as there are scamming b* so it will never be 100% safe. I'm sure the pos has a new account by now as well. I wish this young lady a speedy recovery.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:54 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 252For fucks sake!
Just when we were going to have a nice Chocolate UTR, some asshat has to do something like this. This guy needs to be found and a code red needs to be performed on his ass. Hate when guys ruin it for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:50 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 811She should have the number that contacted her.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:19 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 1668That is complete bs.
No woman should ever be treated this way!
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:19 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 2959That's all kinds of wrong!
Zero idea why anyone would do anything like that, completely messed up. From all the recent reports, it seems she's a cool chick in need of some assistance. Just a waste of space for whatever person it was that took advantage of the situation. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 10:57 #9389Senior Member

Posts: 198Attack
Are you really surprised. Hope they find out who it is. However, this Board is not what it use to be. We use to find a person and keep them. Back in the day, they would stay for years and everyone had a good time and made money. Now someone posts they have a new girl, gives digits out and the number gets passed to a million guys. No one shows, the girl gets pissed and the guys act like assholes and I mean high school football locker room assholes. I've been with several girls when they get texts and it's just fucked up. If a girl decides she doesn't want to see you for any reason she does not have to. Just because she's an escort doesn't mean you can do what you want. I really hope they find this guy and not just his handle.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






