Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9921
-
07-28-21 08:30 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 282This is a tough one. You really got to spend time and effort and know she is going to try and get the money. That being said, she will put out if all the stars align and you play it right. She has a hot little body but needs direction and coaxing. It really is a roll of the dice. If you have time to kill and go in with the thought that you could leave with nothing then give it a shot.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 07:56 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 356Sexy Lexi
This one?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...p/135582801350
Originally Posted by Newton1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 20:06 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.
The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".
But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:
1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.
2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.
3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.
Like I said, so what?
The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.
Thanks!
-
07-27-21 18:59 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 734Cash and dash
I think this was the girl in Southbridge that was running a cash and dash.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 15:53 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 64Need Intel Please
Anyone see her?
Curious on this girl, has anyone seen her? Thanks.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/254148351332
-
07-26-21 22:46 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 58Reina in Worcester
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/055348795338
Gorgeous girl, looks like her photos. Works in a safe hotel. I've found her accommodating but also all has an eye keenly on the till, even after several visits. To indulge my kinky whims certainly does not come inexpensively. But I appreciate her viking goddess body and her technical skill.
There have usually been minor communication mishaps. Her hourly rate is $350 but her ads say $300, which apparently annoys her but she can't fix? She's usually late. She sometimes schedules people one right after the other. So, she's not perfect, but she's a pro and ultimately, she delivers. Be patient; it's worth it.
I'll add that she is in constant communication and surveillance with a partner who provides security. I once did something that I agreed afterwards not to reveal, and she said not to do that because it was her signal to a guy that she was in trouble, and if she hadn't noticed me do it and texted him, he would have come in. She said, "I work alone, but I'm actually never alone. "
Donated $450 for an hour that included much that was theoretically "off the menu."
-
07-26-21 15:13 #5175Regular Member

Posts: 9Sexy Lexi
Went to visit her hotel was dump. Her pics were older because she now has no teeth. Body was not what is pictured and very disappointing. I left donation and would not ever use her device again.
-
07-26-21 13:00 #5174Regular Member

Posts: 9Irish Princess and French / Irish girl
Irish Princess usually works at hotel in call, she works with a couple other girls and pimp is always close by. Very shady and she was always watching her phone. French / Irish Girl works from rooming house have visited both. I will say you are taking a big risk. I also have visited other girls on the sites with great outcomes and will post later. I have not figured out how to attach links but will as soon as I can.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 11:14 #5173Banned Member

Posts: 152Sorry do not know how to add a link her last four digits on the phone number 9341.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 08:26 #5172Regular Member

Posts: 9Waste of time
Pics were older, weight loss, teeth loss, will not be visiting again.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 17:30 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 4546Can you put a link. Because when we go to stg and search Irish princess. More than 1 ad pop up from different junkies that think they are a princess.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 07:36 #5170Banned Member

Posts: 152Irish Princess
Has anyone had interaction with this woman.
-
07-24-21 08:53 #5169Regular Member

Posts: 9French / Irish Girl
I just saw her about a week ago, weight loss from posted pics. Drug use and teeth loss. When I was leaving felt like being set up. Just hoping no one there got pics of me and my vehicle.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 08:38 #5168Regular Member

Posts: 9Sunny
Saw her 3 days ago complete disappointment. Must have been older pics, she was at least 40 lbs heavier than pictures. I had saw several post so thought she would be experienced but was very sloppy, no movement. Just wanted to lay there and moan. Very very disappointed waisted my money.
-
07-24-21 08:33 #5167Regular Member

Posts: 9French / Irish Girl
Saw her little over a week ago at rooming house. She was thinner than her pics, looked like drug use. I decided to go ahead, we kissed and noticed teeth missing. Was very rushy but willing to do anything. I stopped when I noticed the odor and she kept complaining saying she didn't know what it was. I am thankful I wore protection even though she did not want me too. Which seemed very odd. As I was leaving noticed guy sitting on outside steps and 2 police cruisers parked on each side of street. Wondering if they were taking down license plates and watching house.










Reply With Quote





