Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 1692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16553
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    It's just a way for them to charge a fee for all the morons who insist on sending cock pics to hookers. Pretty clever, actually. I bet they do make a few bucks off it and the raincoaters get to send their cock pics. Everyone wins.
    Except guys who actually want to see girls in person for a reasonable price. Like only-fans, it's just another way for chicks to get money without putting out. Seriously, a dick rating? Just WTF does someone do with that?

  2. #16552

    Mandy?

    Anyone know anything about Mandy? https://tryst.link/escort/mandy_grl.

  3. #16551
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why anyone would want that kind of service. They won't give you anything but a stellar rating.
    It's just a way for them to charge a fee for all the morons who insist on sending cock pics to hookers. Pretty clever, actually. I bet they do make a few bucks off it and the raincoaters get to send their cock pics. Everyone wins.

  4. #16550
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Now her bio in Tryst is also something that doesn't make a lot of sense. To be honest, I'm worried for her but at the same time I'm really curious to read the experience of someone who has seen her.
    Someone here reported seeing her back when she was on SA a long time ago. He had to call the cops on her for some reason, I don't remember the details. You may be able to find the post if you look hard enough, but her name was different, of course.

  5. #16549
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    Many girls on OF do dick ratings where someone send a picture of their member and the girl will give it a rating like we would fo for looks or body on a provider. Idk how it became a thing but a lot of girls advertise doing them now.
    My guess is that some morons must be paying for it. Idiots everywhere.

  6. #16548
    Anyone kno any rough facefukk girls in nw burbs area?

    Or rimming?

  7. #16547
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    Many girls on OF do dick ratings where someone send a picture of their member and the girl will give it a rating like we would fo for looks or body on a provider. Idk how it became a thing but a lot of girls advertise doing them now.
    I don't understand why anyone would want that kind of service. They won't give you anything but a stellar rating.

  8. #16546
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    Definitely stay away.
    Now her bio in Tryst is also something that doesn't make a lot of sense. To be honest, I'm worried for her but at the same time I'm really curious to read the experience of someone who has seen her.

  9. #16545

    Any good providers around Des Plaines / Rosemont?

    Hey guys, anyone know any good providers around Des Plaines or Rosemont? I've never really seen any of the agency girls around the airport area and have been having a hard time getting an appointment.

  10. #16544
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Every time I enter a phone number, I get nothing. .....with the ability to edit the title for situations like this where she keeps changing her name, so the name would be added. None of that is going to happen, I get it. But is there a way to fix a search so that phone numbers come up?
    My thoughts:

    1) put these in the Ripoff Reports thread. That one (usually) moves slower.

    2) upload pics. This won't make searching easier, but it makes a record that survives phone number and name changes.

    3) Enter phone numbers as just digits. They can be searched for in the same way.

  11. #16543
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone has any experience with this girl? She small and petite just my type. Thanks in advance.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/160360645977
    Those pictures and especially that ad text has been associated with a long line of ads with very mixed reviews, some of them really awful, including one of mine.

  12. #16542
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    What are "dick rates"?
    Many girls on OF do dick ratings where someone send a picture of their member and the girl will give it a rating like we would fo for looks or body on a provider. Idk how it became a thing but a lot of girls advertise doing them now.

  13. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    Definitely stay away.
    What are "dick rates"?

  14. #16540

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    I had a good session with her about 9 months ago in Joliet. I scored just as the Bears scored a touchdown. LOL.

    The only odd part was I used the bathroom post event and came out and she was folding the sheet over something that didn't look too good. I let it go. But I would repeat. No really sure what that was all about.
    Uh please elaborate!

  15. #16539

    Kika

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpxswain  [View Original Post]
    She has a bloody face on her Instagram page:

    https://www.instagram.com/smalamilk/

    😂 😂 😂 😭 😭 😘 😘.
    Definitely stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 11.10.25 AM.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape