Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 1694 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16527

    Searching the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed repeatedly on various boards here. She is batshit and potentially dangerous and I do not recommend seeing her. She keeps changing her name, so it's hard to find the reviews here.
    Every time I enter a phone number, I get nothing. I'm sure this has been discussed a million times in the nothing to do with pussy thread, where this post is probably more appropriate. But I'm posting here since searching the forum was mentioned. It would be great if sticky / pinning could be done for things like "Paying Deposits," "Going rates for L1, L2, L3 and AMPs" etc. And then it would be great if there was a way to create threads for specific providers with the ability to edit the title for situations like this where she keeps changing her name, so the name would be added. None of that is going to happen, I get it. But is there a way to fix a search so that phone numbers come up?

  2. #16526
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kika-kitty

    I texted her but her response are short or weird. I check her free OF and Instagram and it seems she seems like a really weird person.
    She's been discussed repeatedly on various boards here. She is batshit and potentially dangerous and I do not recommend seeing her. She keeps changing her name, so it's hard to find the reviews here.

  3. #16525
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kika-kitty

    I texted her but her response are short or weird. I check her free OF and Instagram and it seems she seems like a really weird person.
    Haha kris K or whatever, she's insane.

  4. #16524
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kika-kitty

    I texted her but her response are short or weird. I check her free OF and Instagram and it seems she seems like a really weird person.
    She's changed her name several times. She previously went by "Shannon Klimala" and has been reviewed a few times. She's intelligent (worked in high finance) but she's manic or schizophrenic or something. Very bizarre woman, and if you search her real name she has an order of protection against her in California for harassing some dude.

  5. #16523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kika-kitty

    I texted her but her response are short or weird. I check her free OF and Instagram and it seems she seems like a really weird person.
    I have not seen her but this forum is full of bad reviews / experiences with the person in those pictures, perhaps under different names. If you dig around (including in the Seeking section) you will find more. Crazy may the word for her.

  6. #16522

    Kika

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kika-kitty

    I texted her but her response are short or weird. I check her free OF and Instagram and it seems she seems like a really weird person.

  7. #16521
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    I think the first prices are probably for massage and the second ones are for FS. The other site has her listed at 250.
    The ad tells you, need to read it: "170 hhr / 250 hr: Couples, Fetish, Dom, etc." Extra hundo for greek.

  8. #16520
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Don't think there's much of a market for it on this board. I've reviewed expensive girls 3-4 times here and the only replies I've ever gotten were along the lines of "why would pay that kind of money for pussy?

    I don't only like the expensive girls. But there is a time and a place for it.
    Just post the review. While I don't do high end myself, I can see the appeal in that much more than thinking I can be the guy that can tame the dumpster fire girl with a chain of bad reviews just to save a few bucks. They're all appreciated.

  9. #16519
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan78  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad on tryst a while back but its not there anymore. Think it was removed because people reported her to Tryst. Now she's not getting calls she's scamming on Stg. Should report her there too.
    She was a good time until she got hooked up with whatever scum bum she's involved with a while back. Real shame.

  10. #16518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the meth heads, strung out, smelly, shitty attitude, ugly ass women to use LC? I Get money is an issue but I would rather spend 400 or 500 + and see fewer women for a beauty with a great attitude and she is clean and smells good. Seems like I am a minority. Have we thought about a thread for providers $400+ ? What do you think?
    This homie be flexin. Flashin that cash money around for the honeys.

    Nah, I'm joking LOL. There's a lot of gems on LC. I'd never go at it alone though. There's a megaton of trash on places like LC and STG. The point of this forum is really getting the word out about the good providers and spreading the warnings about the bad ones. Also, a lot of us aren't in a financial position to be dropping that much on girls, especially not with any frequency. After all, a man's got needs right? So for a lot of us, it makes more sense to drop $800 a month to see a reputable (I. E. Positively reported on here) LC girl 4 times in that month than to see a higher end girl 1 or 2 times for the same total monthly expenditure.

    That said, I mostly stick to the reputable LC girls. But the times I had a good month and saw the reasonably higher end girls (like in the $400 range, not those crazy 4 figure GPS Empreses), I'd say it was definitely worth the markup. I'm sure if I was in a financial position to comfortably see the $400-500 girls regularly, I'd definitely prefer it.

    We have the agency girls thread for what you're suggesting though. And I don't think we have any mongers here (at least not in any significant numbers) that go for the thousand dollar GPS princesses eith any regularity to have a thread dedicated to them. IMO, if somebody wants to drop that kind of cheddar then they'd get way more value from arrangements (e. G. Seeking.com) or by getting a college girl sugar baby on their arm).

  11. #16517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Don't think there's much of a market for it on this board. I've reviewed expensive girls 3-4 times here and the only replies I've ever gotten were along the lines of "why would pay that kind of money for pussy?

    I don't only like the expensive girls. But there is a time and a place for it.
    Same here, I prefer agency girls or verified indies because I know they're legit. Whereas Reviews from ladies on LC will vary and you usually get why you pay for.

    I have no problem paying more if I know I'm getting a good, clean and safe session.

    To each his own, at the end of the day we're all on the same side.

  12. #16516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the meth heads, strung out, smelly, shitty attitude, ugly ass women to use LC? I Get money is an issue but I would rather spend 400 or 500 + and see fewer women for a beauty with a great attitude and she is clean and smells good. Seems like I am a minority. Have we thought about a thread for providers $400+ ? What do you think?
    Don't think there's much of a market for it on this board. I've reviewed expensive girls 3-4 times here and the only replies I've ever gotten were along the lines of "why would pay that kind of money for pussy?

    I don't only like the expensive girls. But there is a time and a place for it.

  13. #16515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamvimp  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64815266

    I was driving in the area and opened up LC to see what was going on in the motels on Lincoln. Have seen her ad a number of times but always stayed clear due to the crazy factor. This time I was needing it in a bad way, so took the plunge. Texted her and she responded immediately. When she opened the door I walked in to chaos. She was wasted out of her mind and couldn't speak. Also looked like she had just been through a three night gang bang. She grabbed my cock and I looked at her and thought "no fucking way". I've hit lows but not going this low. Told her I left my money in the car and left. Avoid at all costs.
    You should have checked the board. She's been reviewed a few times, including by me. She takes reasonable selfies but she's in absolutely terrible condition. She is totally submissive and has the most open menu I've ever seen but everything about her was so misshapen that I couldn't get into it.

  14. #16514

    LC and such sites

    Is it worth the meth heads, strung out, smelly, shitty attitude, ugly ass women to use LC? I Get money is an issue but I would rather spend 400 or 500 + and see fewer women for a beauty with a great attitude and she is clean and smells good. Seems like I am a minority. Have we thought about a thread for providers $400+ ? What do you think?

  15. #16513

    Scary

    Looks scary to me. Good to stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamvimp  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64815266

    I was driving in the area and opened up LC to see what was going on in the motels on Lincoln. Have seen her ad a number of times but always stayed clear due to the crazy factor. This time I was needing it in a bad way, so took the plunge. Texted her and she responded immediately. When she opened the door I walked in to chaos. She was wasted out of her mind and couldn't speak. Also looked like she had just been through a three night gang bang. She grabbed my cock and I looked at her and thought "no fucking way". I've hit lows but not going this low. Told her I left my money in the car and left. Avoid at all costs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape