Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Ad says Elkridge but she's up by BWI now. Clean room, didn't smell like cigarettes. Pleasant personality. She's an "everything covered" provider.

    Can recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64913744
    Sorry, forgot to mention ss $ and don't know if greek was available.

  2. #11436

    Layla

    Heya, fellow mongers. I'm in town for the night, and looking for an incall. The girl, Layla, mentioned earlier seems to check all my boxes, and she responded well. Is she a secure option? I read some talk about her possibly ripping guys off. Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64896746

  3. #11435
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectSol2000  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with this one. She does not post much online and is based in Dundalk. Any intel about her?
    Sorry forgot the pics. Here they are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tracey - 2.jpg‎   Tracey - 9.jpg‎  

  4. #11434

    Charmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to go by Charmin or brown sugar on backpage as well?
    Yep.

    And she used to advertise with this girl. They both now want at least 100 (good luck with that) and only do outcalls. I'm thinking they're working together again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64881738

  5. #11433

    Any intel on this one

    Got in touch with this one. She does not post much online and is based in Dundalk. Any intel about her?

  6. #11432

    Any info on this girl

    I got in touch with this girl online (she doesn't post regularly). She is based in Dundalk. Any intel about her?

  7. #11431

    Ashlei

    She's legit. Ad says Elkridge but she's up by BWI now. Clean room, didn't smell like cigarettes. Pleasant personality. She's an "everything covered" provider.

    Can recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64913744

  8. #11430

    Sarah

    Or Veronica not sure.

    Dreamt about this girl yesterday. Set up was easy I happened to be in the area sent a text and she hit me back.

    Looks like the pics teeth are kinda fucked up and she is pretty skinny but decent little bewbs. Place has some smoke smell.

    Took a long time to get to the deed since she was running around doing stuff and checking her phone setting up other dates whatever else. I almost left.

    But once we got to it, it was good, CBJ, good ride (almost came way to soon) then mish (almost came again when she started moaning), came. In the bag. And bounced.

    Might repeat if times are hard enough.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...c/187924760689

  9. #11429

    Tara

    Anyone dream with this new one? But from the same block. Tried twice, but ghosted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64919622

    S.

  10. #11428
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a few years since she stopped mic work with cim. Used to be named Aries. I used to see her for 50 Mario coins. Now she wants at least 100. She was always a good date. But I'm going to wait until she does incalls before I see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64857110
    Did she used to go by Charmin or brown sugar on backpage as well?

  11. #11427

    Best site

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Having difficulty signing up.
    Figured it out. What site are you using; there seems to to be a few.

  12. #11426

    Sign-up problems

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Daddy Meet for the Win!

    Just wanted to follow up after I posted a little while back about there being no good talent out there and my experiences with list crawler girls. I ended up on the Sugar Daddy Meet site and made a lot good contacts relatively quickly but one in particular is really worth sharing about. Her name is Bri she's in her early 20's and Hot Af perfect body tight little pussy absolutely zero signs or indications of drug just young, fun and broke LOL After exchanging some messages on Snap she agreed to a meet and greet lunch for $. Which was well worth it because after that she agreed to a PPM arrangement of $$. I was skeptical at first homestly because of how fucking hot she was but sure enough next time I text her an hour later I was creampieing her in a hotel. Total GFE bbj and BBFS wasnt even a question or negotiation she just went with it with no hesitation. As far as I can see the sugar saddy sites are the way to go! $$. And I can cream a smoking hot 22 yo anytime I damn near want, yes please! Just thought I'd share my experience for anyone thinking of going the sugar daddy route. P. S she also let me take vids and pics. Definitely money well spent! Don't know how graphic I can get with the pics but ill post a few of her for reference of quality.
    Having difficulty signing up.

  13. #11425
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Layla is creampie friendly? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64896746.

    Chico.
    Don't know about now, but a few years ago when I saw her she was.

    BQ22.

  14. #11424

    Varies

    Like all things with SBs it varies from with different SBs. I had ones ask me to stay over at their place. One of my current SBs wants to give me extra copy of her apt keys. I know one member who hosts at his place, and all his SBs sleep over.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered if SB's do overnight for the meet or its extra.

  15. #11423

    The SB SDMBri Experience

    She sounds like a keeper. I did the SB with SAA for a few years with some really good experiences. But the quality of the babies really dropped off and at the same time the number of scammers really picked up. I haven't been back there but would be interested in Bri if you don't mind sharing her and if she doesn't mind being shared.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Daddy Meet for the Win!

    Just wanted to follow up after I posted a little while back about there being no good talent out there and my experiences with list crawler girls. I ended up on the Sugar Daddy Meet site and made a lot good contacts relatively quickly but one in particular is really worth sharing about. Her name is Bri she's in her early 20's and Hot Af perfect body tight little pussy absolutely zero signs or indications of drug just young, fun and broke LOL After exchanging some messages on Snap she agreed to a meet and greet lunch for $. Which was well worth it because after that she agreed to a PPM arrangement of $$. I was skeptical at first homestly because of how fucking hot she was but sure enough next time I text her an hour later I was creampieing her in a hotel. Total GFE bbj and BBFS wasnt even a question or negotiation she just went with it with no hesitation. As far as I can see the sugar saddy sites are the way to go! $$. And I can cream a smoking hot 22 yo anytime I damn near want, yes please! Just thought I'd share my experience for anyone thinking of going the sugar daddy route. P. S she also let me take vids and pics. Definitely money well spent! Don't know how graphic I can get with the pics but ill post a few of her for reference of quality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape