Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 24532
-
07-26-21 21:46 #11437Senior Member

Posts: 65Sorry, forgot to mention ss $ and don't know if greek was available.
Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 19:13 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 172Layla
Heya, fellow mongers. I'm in town for the night, and looking for an incall. The girl, Layla, mentioned earlier seems to check all my boxes, and she responded well. Is she a secure option? I read some talk about her possibly ripping guys off. Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64896746
-
07-26-21 17:07 #11435Regular Member

Posts: 5Sorry forgot the pics. Here they are.
Originally Posted by PerfectSol2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 16:39 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 152Charmin
Yep.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
And she used to advertise with this girl. They both now want at least 100 (good luck with that) and only do outcalls. I'm thinking they're working together again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64881738
-
07-26-21 14:23 #11433Regular Member

Posts: 5Any intel on this one
Got in touch with this one. She does not post much online and is based in Dundalk. Any intel about her?
-
07-26-21 14:21 #11432Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on this girl
I got in touch with this girl online (she doesn't post regularly). She is based in Dundalk. Any intel about her?
-
07-26-21 14:13 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 65Ashlei
She's legit. Ad says Elkridge but she's up by BWI now. Clean room, didn't smell like cigarettes. Pleasant personality. She's an "everything covered" provider.
Can recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64913744
-
07-26-21 13:18 #11430Regular Member

Posts: 12Sarah
Or Veronica not sure.
Dreamt about this girl yesterday. Set up was easy I happened to be in the area sent a text and she hit me back.
Looks like the pics teeth are kinda fucked up and she is pretty skinny but decent little bewbs. Place has some smoke smell.
Took a long time to get to the deed since she was running around doing stuff and checking her phone setting up other dates whatever else. I almost left.
But once we got to it, it was good, CBJ, good ride (almost came way to soon) then mish (almost came again when she started moaning), came. In the bag. And bounced.
Might repeat if times are hard enough.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...c/187924760689
-
07-26-21 07:08 #11429Regular Member

Posts: 24Tara
Anyone dream with this new one? But from the same block. Tried twice, but ghosted.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64919622
S.
-
07-25-21 21:55 #11428Senior Member

Posts: 179Did she used to go by Charmin or brown sugar on backpage as well?
Originally Posted by JackKnauf
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 20:13 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 209Best site
Figured it out. What site are you using; there seems to to be a few.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 20:05 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 209Sign-up problems
Having difficulty signing up.
Originally Posted by FreeUseJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 19:49 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 512Don't know about now, but a few years ago when I saw her she was.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
07-25-21 19:28 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 631Varies
Like all things with SBs it varies from with different SBs. I had ones ask me to stay over at their place. One of my current SBs wants to give me extra copy of her apt keys. I know one member who hosts at his place, and all his SBs sleep over.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 18:42 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 34The SB SDMBri Experience
She sounds like a keeper. I did the SB with SAA for a few years with some really good experiences. But the quality of the babies really dropped off and at the same time the number of scammers really picked up. I haven't been back there but would be interested in Bri if you don't mind sharing her and if she doesn't mind being shared.
Originally Posted by FreeUseJay
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





