Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 694 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4751
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Met with an old SB today. We talked a few times, but she wanted to go on dates and didn't want to have sex, so I moved on.

    So, we had lunch today. We talked about moving forward again and I told her that I really wasn't interested if sex wasn't involved. She said it was now definitely on the table. So, I asked what changed her mind (pay attention here). She said a guy contacted her and told her he would give her $2,000 if she spent the night with him. So she did it. She actually hated the experience (the guy told her there would be no limits and she agreed, not knowing how utterly depraved us men actually are), but since then realized that if she wants to be a SB, she needs to put out and is now open to it.

    $2,000 for a night. That's your competition.
    I usually cap out at $500 and maybe go a little over if I'm thinking with the little head / the girl is really hot. After 500 I find you get really diminishing returns. Usually the girls that want that much are pros or (worse IMO) strippers. I've had multiple "girlfriend experience" overnights for 300-500 with what I would consider at least 8/10's. They are "no limits" as far as I'm concerned. Like sure if you want some girl who does anal all the time (not really my thing) or let's you shit on her you may have to pay extra, but for full "girlfriend experience" which is way more fun IMO.

    Sugar babies always quote their best / most generous sugar daddy. If you have 0 game and treat SA as a pussy delivery service, expect high end escort prices and high end escort services. I wouldn't even consider my game good (maybe 2/10) but it's enough to get me in the door at a much lower price point.

  2. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I find 500 or 600 fair for an overnight with minimal boundaries and a hot young lady.

    For 2000 a night I'd expect young porn starlet looks and skills and enthusiasm and pretty much nonstop action all night. And the only boundaries would be how filthy my imagination was.
    I agree. $2 K for a night, she'd need without limits.

  3. #4749

    I believe the 2000 quote

    But 200-300 or 500 is definitely not the Seattle price. Luckily there are other cities and countries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm leaving the country soon on vacation. I've been setting up my dates now on SA. $200-300 for the night is the high-end of what I'm being quoted. I've had an extremely hot woman overnight for $500 on SA in the US (but not in Seattle).

  4. #4748

    Overnights

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm leaving the country soon on vacation. I've been setting up my dates now on SA. $200-300 for the night is the high-end of what I'm being quoted. I've had an extremely hot woman overnight for $500 on SA in the US (but not in Seattle).
    I find 500 or 600 fair for an overnight with minimal boundaries and a hot young lady.

    For 2000 a night I'd expect young porn starlet looks and skills and enthusiasm and pretty much nonstop action all night. And the only boundaries would be how filthy my imagination was.

  5. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    2,000 for an overnite (8-12 hrs) is kind of a discount for a no limits session with a hottie. I mean, objectively and all.
    I'm leaving the country soon on vacation. I've been setting up my dates now on SA. $200-300 for the night is the high-end of what I'm being quoted. I've had an extremely hot woman overnight for $500 on SA in the US (but not in Seattle).

  6. #4746
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0e15...9-af325bbe0c4c

    GPS and smells like drama.

    She contacted me and as she's not too terrible looking for her age, at least as it seems from the one pic posted, I went with the flow just to see what's what because usually the older ones are less drama. We moved to text and when I went out of signal for a couple hours she sent a text and a message on SA trying to shame me for not responding in time. That's a huge red flag for me, I have no tolerance for high maintenance hoors in this hobby. I'll fucking text you when I text you, you can answer or not as you choose, but the moment you start making demands on my time or schedule I'm out.

    Never really got into details about what her boundaries are but she did message that she's "very sexual" YMMV. She wants $1500/mo which is way out of line with her looks and age.
    $325-350/ wk isn't bad if you get her once a week. Take a look at TNA and see what you would get for $325-350 an hour.

  7. #4745

    FineFreddy not so fine

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0e15...9-af325bbe0c4c

    GPS and smells like drama.

    She contacted me and as she's not too terrible looking for her age, at least as it seems from the one pic posted, I went with the flow just to see what's what because usually the older ones are less drama. We moved to text and when I went out of signal for a couple hours she sent a text and a message on SA trying to shame me for not responding in time. That's a huge red flag for me, I have no tolerance for high maintenance hoors in this hobby. I'll fucking text you when I text you, you can answer or not as you choose, but the moment you start making demands on my time or schedule I'm out.

    Never really got into details about what her boundaries are but she did message that she's "very sexual" YMMV. She wants $1500/mo which is way out of line with her looks and age.

  8. #4744
    2,000 for an overnite (8-12 hrs) is kind of a discount for a no limits session with a hottie. I mean, objectively and all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Met with an old SB today. We talked a few times, but she wanted to go on dates and didn't want to have sex, so I moved on.

    So, we had lunch today. We talked about moving forward again and I told her that I really wasn't interested if sex wasn't involved. She said it was now definitely on the table. So, I asked what changed her mind (pay attention here). She said a guy contacted her and told her he would give her $2,000 if she spent the night with him. So she did it. She actually hated the experience (the guy told her there would be no limits and she agreed, not knowing how utterly depraved us men actually are), but since then realized that if she wants to be a SB, she needs to put out and is now open to it.

    $2,000 for a night. That's your competition.

  9. #4743

    $2,000

    Met with an old SB today. We talked a few times, but she wanted to go on dates and didn't want to have sex, so I moved on.

    So, we had lunch today. We talked about moving forward again and I told her that I really wasn't interested if sex wasn't involved. She said it was now definitely on the table. So, I asked what changed her mind (pay attention here). She said a guy contacted her and told her he would give her $2,000 if she spent the night with him. So she did it. She actually hated the experience (the guy told her there would be no limits and she agreed, not knowing how utterly depraved us men actually are), but since then realized that if she wants to be a SB, she needs to put out and is now open to it.

    $2,000 for a night. That's your competition.

  10. #4742

    SA thoughts

    Since this is my 1st post on this subject I wanted to share my exp being on SDM for a while now, despite being through on filtering out its been unsuccessful on landing real dates or the expectations are way over the roof.

    I wanted to check out SA too and see what's cooking in there too but since the subscription is relatively high to SDM I wanted to get an opinion on should I get it anyway and give it a try or stick with SDM and keep trying.

    Also I've had a few flaked out last min after all the arrangements are made, how do you gents cut your losses at that time and move on?

  11. #4741

    Xsmallbabe

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0acd7...9-6270961c3144

    Either GPS or scammer. Wants 3-4 K month and asks it you can cashapp her to prove that you're not a pretender. I told her that I don't pay without meeting first, then she ghosts me. Not surprised.

  12. #4740

    YoungsexySabrina24

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    But not 750 hot for a few hours of fun. Know if you wants to hangout for the weekend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87d9c...a-81a5d63b303a
    She told me 450 ppm for a hour, no kissing and everything covered. She sent me a face pic and she's definitely cute, but I passed.

  13. #4739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Super hot!

    But not 750 hot for a few hours of fun. Know if you wants to hangout for the weekend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87d9c...a-81a5d63b303a

  14. #4738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you're on about because that's how every site works, even standard dating sites. Yes, SA's rates are high but it's honestly better than match.com which charges you by the feature- you can end up with a monthly recurring charge above $200. I'm the first to rant about hoes with GPS but even so, if you can't afford the monthly or every three month fee for SA how much action are you really going to get in this hobby?
    This!

    Look I know the chicks I meet on SA are still selling sex, but for a lot of them it is a different level. For one if they don't like your pics or your game, unless you are seriously high rolling they pass on you.

    So if you don't have some game, and not able to meet for dinners or drinks and build a bit of chemistry and have zero game via text, phone etc. Go back to the hooker board.

    Or not! Because you make me stand out that much more on SA.

  15. #4737

    [URL]Seeking.com[/URL] sugar babies are there to be found

    Many have written about how much BS is on seeking.com, and I agree. However there are hidden gems to be found. I have been keeping in touch with a few that I started chatting with during Covid quarantine, and recently finally been meeting up. I met one last night, went to her place. Great body, huge tits, average face (definitely not pretty, but not ugly either), but OMG!! We started out meeting at a local park where we found a quiet spot and started good old fashioned making out, high school style. Lots of groping. My hands roamed everywhere and when I could feel how wet her pussy was I suggested we go to her place where we stayed for the rest of the evening and pretty much fucked or sucked the entire time. And after a while we were bare-backing because getting another condom was too much work. She is a nympho. Like my dick is tired & sore this morning.

    And all she wants is lousy crap from her Amazon wish list. I will be seeing her again tonight for anal (last night she wasn't cleansed & prepared for it). This has been worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape