Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17748

    Panda

    Went to Panda today and waited 23 minutes in the room and no one came in so got my money back and left. Only one lady working.

  2. #17747

    Sensual Scarlett

    https://sensualscarlett.com

    I generally like to remain private and didn't think I would ever feel the need to review or comment about any provider. However, this one is special! Scarlett is super sexy and intelligent. She was so welcoming, loves to have good conversation and yes, she is Sensual. Her home is well kept, in a good neighborhood with easy parking. During my session with her, I never once felt uncomfortable or like she was in any hurry. It was all about her and I. There was a nice mix of very great massage and fun time. I'm not going elaborate on extras. Everything you need to know is on her website. Let me just say, Scarlett gets it. She is definitely worth the extra money. The screening questions are not a big deal. It's all about being safe. After I completed the questions, she made the appointment process really easy. Be a gentleman, treat her with respect and she will take great good care of you.

  3. #17746

    Ell at Angels

    Any information on Ell at Angels? Curious between her and Elsa.

  4. #17745

    Classic / Clayton Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place near Baxter / Holloway roads?
    Saturday got what was probably the best massage I've ever had anywhere at Classic on Clayton Rd.

  5. #17744

    Younger AMPs?

    Anyone know of any establishments with younger women giving massages, closer to their 30's than to their 50's?

    I know a lot of dudes here can't tell Asian women ages super well, so if you are the type and think you've found an establishment with people in their 20's hit me up.

    I'm also into big natural boobs, so if anyone has any leads on that, I'd much appreciate that.

    So far I've been to a few Centreville establishments, so I don't mind traveling around that far.

  6. #17743

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by etaoin2003  [View Original Post]
    Is that included in the house fee? What is an appropriate donation for HJ? I don't want to distort the market. And I'm not up for FS.
    I try to drop in when I am in Illinois about once a month. I get the hour for $60 and start with the table shower, which is included. Last time was the first time getting FS. This probably doesn't affect you but is something that has stopped any unsatisfying trips. For me. I am older and take medication that sometimes makes it difficult to finish. So I get the finish after the shower and then the massage and there is never any problem.

    Some of the sexier ladies will ask for as much as $70 for a hand job, but if you pay the experience is better. I usually offer $50 before pricing is mentioned, but that's me. Some will take the $40. The deal is generally made after the table shower, but they will take the money at the beginning if offered.

    The table shower is their chance to inspect you and look for signs of infection as well as well as make sure your fresh for a BJ. The ones that push harder for FS often tease more as an audition / foreplay during the tableshower.

  7. #17742
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go to Centerville for a HJ. The places there are pretty much FS establishments. That said, the standard for a HJ anywhere is 40 tip on top of your 60 door fee.
    Was hoping for the table shower. There are some good options in Marion IL, but they don't have table showers as far as I know.

    Eventually heading for southern Mo, but that's as barren as the moon. Any STL recommendations? I have read the forum but it seems to be dominated by talk about ghosting escorts, not massage parlors.

  8. #17741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Cici at Osaka

    I hadn't been to Centreville for awhile so decided to check out the talent at Osaka. The mamasan told me she had a very beautiful lady and handed me off to Cici, who looked like she was smoking hot under that dress (and she was). Now, keep in mind these ladies are all probably 40+, it's hard to tell with the Asian women. But she was cute and friendly and the body didn't disappoint. Went to one of the rooms, gave her 40 house fee for half hour massage. Got naked, covered up with a towel and went to the table shower room, where she thoroughly cleaned me front and back with plenty of attention for mr happy. She dried me off, and we went back to the room. She asked if I wanted "everything" so I said sure. She agreed to 140 tip (which is standard for FS) and we got the party started. Her man mades are well done, she has a hairy Bush (which I enjoy), and thin hips. Activities included some rimming, an OK BBBJ, then CFS in a variety of positions. YMMV depending on whether the lady likes you. Cleaned up, got my bottle of water and I was on my way. Great visit, I'll be back again sometime.

  9. #17740

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Hghcvbb  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be trying my first AMP in Centerville. I'm looking specially FS. Anyone know what would the cost be for a FS massage?
    Searching the forums for Tokyo and Fuji will return a lot of good information. I think you are looking at 60 for the house fee and a top of 140. That's from my experience and what I've seen on the forums. There may be a 30 minute option for less money, but not certain.

    WR.

  10. #17739

    Centerville

    Quote Originally Posted by Hghcvbb  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be trying my first AMP in Centerville. I'm looking specially FS. Anyone know what would the cost be for a FS massage?
    200 bones.

  11. #17738

    Centerville AMP

    I'm going to be trying my first AMP in Centerville. I'm looking specially FS. Anyone know what would the cost be for a FS massage?

  12. #17737

    Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    This is glorious news! Is it the same staff as before or new talent?
    I saw a few different times they turned over staff. Was just the older lady working when I went. I am sure they will get some new help as I bet they will be busy in no time at all.

    There was a younger gal with beautiful eyes, always had mascara that came to a point at the edges of her eyes like younger girls do. She didn't look Chinese or Korean but had black straight hair and tan skin. Mam would be nice if she showed up again. Gave a great massage and nice hand shake at the end.

  13. #17736
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her at least three times. At least a couple more times I have tried to schedule with her but our schedules weren't compatible that day. I have had nothing but excellent communication and service from Lindsey I think she is the wonderful provider.
    Gave her a try last year, mainly because she is so close to home, got ghosted 30 min before appointment. 1 and done.

    Took my $ elsewhere to someone that appreciates it.

  14. #17735
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Today's Rubratings advertisement states the following:

    " There will be options starting at 175, a middle option at 215, and lastly, 285.These options are the same as before. ".

    Can someone explain this?
    HJ, full nude, and FS in that order.

  15. #17734
    Quote Originally Posted by etaoin2003  [View Original Post]
    Is that included in the house fee? What is an appropriate donation for HJ? I don't want to distort the market. And I'm not up for FS.
    I wouldn't go to Centerville for a HJ. The places there are pretty much FS establishments. That said, the standard for a HJ anywhere is 40 tip on top of your 60 door fee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape