Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #626

    Exit 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukli2981  [View Original Post]
    Went to try to Asians at Exit a little while ago despite hearing some bad reviews on here. They were terrible as other members reported on here. The first time was ok. A late 40's lady is cheap lingerie that was basically a starfish. You were free to do whatever you wanted. The second time was this "pan faced" woman in her 40's. 0/10 would not repeat. Unprofessional and will not stop texting and calling my burner through her various virtual phones. Pictures do not line up with the ads at all. YMMV.
    Rolled the dice and tried an "Asian" at the Red Carpet off exit 9. Drew a young lady with a remarkable figure. Was prepared to walk but she way exceeded all expectations. Great chest, hips and ass. Age indeterminate but <35. Only physical downside were her teeth but I only had to see them for a second. Very little English (or pretended this to be the case). She tried going straight to a cover but I made it clear I was looking for a BBBJ and she obliged. Had thought I'd be lucky to get someone tolerable looking who'd take care of me orally. But she was so much better I which gears and opted for FS. Ended up extremely satisfied. 100/qv.

    Don't have a name not that that would matter much. A search of her phone also shows Asians off exit 6 with similar language ("no old ladies"). Lesson here could be to screen by location.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/474705054510

    https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Escor...5/9703205.html

  2. #625

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I would be careful with this one. I haven't seen her but the same phone number has been used by a Rachel who has scam reports in Bridgeport I believe. Do a Google search for the phone number and Sumosearch will have pages of listings with the same number for Rachel ads as well as Sandy ads
    Thanks all for the reports. Best steer clear.

  3. #624

    Marianna the Muse

    I finally got a chance to meet up with Marianna and I had a great time. If you like a girl who takes charge (I do) then she is for you. As reviewed elsewhere she basically only does oral but it's BB and that's my jam. She got two pops out of me in about 20 minutes (unheard of for me) and tried for another 20 minutes to get more. She was very creative and determined. I finally had to ask her to stop and took off. Hot little body too. If you like tiny Ukrianian-Jewish women she's the one for you. I'll definitely repeat at some point in the future.

  4. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I would be careful with this one. I haven't seen her but the same phone number has been used by a Rachel who has scam reports in Bridgeport I believe. Do a Google search for the phone number and Sumosearch will have pages of listings with the same number for Rachel ads as well as Sandy ads
    I texted Sandy earlier today regarding her Milford ad but no reply.

  5. #622

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    Hey Stamford / Greenwich mates!

    I don't get down county as often as I used to, but I am intrigued by this lass and was wondering if any of you had any hands-on experience with her.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/179608350061

    Thanks, Ron.
    I would be careful with this one. I haven't seen her but the same phone number has been used by a Rachel who has scam reports in Bridgeport I believe. Do a Google search for the phone number and Sumosearch will have pages of listings with the same number for Rachel ads as well as Sandy ads

  6. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by RMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    Hey Stamford / Greenwich mates!

    I don't get down county as often as I used to, but I am intrigued by this lass and was wondering if any of you had any hands-on experience with her.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/179608350061

    Thanks, Ron.
    She's in Milford today.

  7. #620

    Magdalena

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    This one is on Eros and here: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...d/442351536515.

    I'm not in range of Stamford today but she replied to me with rates of 250/350. Otherwise, I'd TOFTT and be "diver down" today.

    BMD.
    There is a recent review of her on TER. Guy reported pretty average performance. Mentioned that pics are older versions of her. 6/6 for looks and service, guy said experience was nice, YMMV but would not repeat.

  8. #619

    Sandy

    Hey Stamford / Greenwich mates!

    I don't get down county as often as I used to, but I am intrigued by this lass and was wondering if any of you had any hands-on experience with her.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/179608350061

    Thanks, Ron.

  9. #618

    Magdalena from POLAND

    This one is on Eros and here: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...d/442351536515.

    I'm not in range of Stamford today but she replied to me with rates of 250/350. Otherwise, I'd TOFTT and be "diver down" today.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3AE8B9CE-4FD7-4C90-A4B8-4A2F16017296.jpg‎   72492AC0-6652-4B6C-BDA1-9827C8FC5057.jpg‎   E5BF7306-E792-4977-9526-3BD4B2086786.jpg‎   E6194133-84BF-4E3C-8553-FFDC7E072CA8.jpeg‎  

  10. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyleySt  [View Original Post]
    Saw this chick yesterday. Pics are accurate but it looks like she had a fight or someone just hit her recently cause she had a black eye or something cause she could barely keep it open. She has nice little tight body. Almost thought of going full service for the first time in a while. But I remember I always regret it LOL. I have a sneaking suspicion she probably stank down there too. Idk it could be my personal biases so I could have been wrong. Place looks like a little apartment in a hotel. I think someone else is in there in another room. She gave me an enthusiastic BJ but it was dry as hell. I like a hand to go with it and it was also dry. Plus she was also high and a little out of it. Decided that I wasn't going to nut and stopped it short. It probably would have taken a long time too. I don't waste my nuts on sub par service LOL. Maybe if I catch her on a better day it will be YMMV. 100 for a dry ass BBJ. I thought she was cute though minus the eye bruise.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...i/583267947828
    From her STG ad, she talks a great game but no so by your visit. We've seen that before with other ads claiming lofty service. The other issue which would steer me away are those heavily smoothed and soft focused pics. While bodily imperfections can be glossed over, service cannot.

    Thanks for TOFTT!

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9B71A55A-A649-4468-92A5-0513F71E5100.jpeg‎   7FA1C952-D0EC-4AA9-9110-07E85260EB61.jpeg‎  

  11. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Marianna that give the amazing BJs?

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...2619.htm?cat=1
    Yes. Highly recommended by all seeking repeated French oratory skills.

    BMD.

  12. #615

    Nikki Star

    Saw this chick yesterday. Pics are accurate but it looks like she had a fight or someone just hit her recently cause she had a black eye or something cause she could barely keep it open. She has nice little tight body. Almost thought of going full service for the first time in a while. But I remember I always regret it LOL. I have a sneaking suspicion she probably stank down there too. Idk it could be my personal biases so I could have been wrong. Place looks like a little apartment in a hotel. I think someone else is in there in another room. She gave me an enthusiastic BJ but it was dry as hell. I like a hand to go with it and it was also dry. Plus she was also high and a little out of it. Decided that I wasn't going to nut and stopped it short. It probably would have taken a long time too. I don't waste my nuts on sub par service LOL. Maybe if I catch her on a better day it will be YMMV. 100 for a dry ass BBJ. I thought she was cute though minus the eye bruise.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...i/583267947828

  13. #614

    Marianna or Adrianna

    Is this the same Marianna that give the amazing BJs?

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...2619.htm?cat=1

  14. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFuld  [View Original Post]
    Did she get removed? I don't see her on the Olita site.
    She was headed for Htfd but sometimes they have emergencies, quit, or get fired but as we and the girls say, "NEXT!

    BMD.

  15. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by JohndSmith42  [View Original Post]
    I met her 2 years ago. She was super hot and we had great chemistry. GFE good BBBJ which is important and cim. Don't remember anything negative. She was with Xo if she is the girl in the pictures, pictures are the same as jasmine. They took down the glamour pics and it looks like she going for a MILF look.
    Did she get removed? I don't see her on the Olita site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape