Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone who visited her confirm her age and body shape? I read two posts at the Hartford section that provided contradictory information. One says she has big boots. The other says she has small boots. She look a bit old in her photos so I was wondering if she looks even older in person? Thanks!
    Can confirm age is approx 5 years older than photos but looks close enough. Small boobs.

    Tomorrow is last day— I recommend! LFK, light daty, bbj, cfs.

  2. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Very very interested in this one. Asks for a decent amount of screening info but has no reviews. When I spoke with her last week she told me it was literally her 1st week on the job!

    Hesitant to pull the trigger at 400/ hr without any intel. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christysdogsandcars
    At 400 bills, you could find someone better known on Eros and probably less screening info required. The Tryst site can be dodgy and less professional. Certainly GFE and perhaps pse should be available.

    BMD.

  3. #549

    Nancy at Olita

    Can anyone who visited her confirm her age and body shape? I read two posts at the Hartford section that provided contradictory information. One says she has big boots. The other says she has small boots. She look a bit old in her photos so I was wondering if she looks even older in person? Thanks!

  4. #548

    Exit 6

    Went to try to Asians at Exit a little while ago despite hearing some bad reviews on here. They were terrible as other members reported on here. The first time was ok. A late 40's lady is cheap lingerie that was basically a starfish. You were free to do whatever you wanted. The second time was this "pan faced" woman in her 40's. 0/10 would not repeat. Unprofessional and will not stop texting and calling my burner through her various virtual phones. Pictures do not line up with the ads at all. YMMV.

  5. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Microscope  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Very sweet young thang, some have described her as the girl next door types.

    I would say that's an accurate description.

    Enjoyed the CBJ, she will do BBJ if you ask.

    Pretty standard but will def repeat given that we live in a desert when it comes to this hobby.
    What was the damage in total if you don't mind me asking? I've always been interested but they are difficult to get a hold of.

  6. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Very very interested in this one. Asks for a decent amount of screening info but has no reviews. When I spoke with her last week she told me it was literally her 1st week on the job!

    Hesitant to pull the trigger at 400/ hr without any intel. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christysdogsandcars
    Checking out her pictures I have seen them posted on STG before. So I doubt it's actually her first week on the job but I have no direct experiences with her. If you give it a spin let us know how it handles.

  7. #545

    She's Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on this one, seems fairly new. Moves from Norwalk to Stamford, posts in Bridgeport section.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/960786304528
    There is a very recent report in the Bridgeport forum. See review #1200.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

  8. #544

    Christina Delgado

    Very very interested in this one. Asks for a decent amount of screening info but has no reviews. When I spoke with her last week she told me it was literally her 1st week on the job!

    Hesitant to pull the trigger at 400/ hr without any intel. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christysdogsandcars

  9. #543

    Anyone?

    Looking for info on this one, seems fairly new. Moves from Norwalk to Stamford, posts in Bridgeport section.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/960786304528

  10. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Could you DM these with exception of Amara? Need to find a new regular in the area.
    Sorry, I inadvertently posted this in Stamford rather than Hartford. I had a Monday appointment with Amara but she was a no call no show. I haven't yet seen Nancy. Juliette was good but probably not a repeat. Mel's a winner, I see that she's moving to New Haven today.

  11. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    So did you welcome Nancy to town?

    I'm looking at today's menu and need some help choosing between Nancy, revisiting Mel, Amara Steele, and TB's newest, Juliette.
    Saw Juliette really odd experience. She was one of the hottest natural girl's you'll ever meet. CBJ which was ok and she took my dick and guided it in for way too long not allowing me to fully thrust. But she claimed to love it and had such a fun flirty personality. Idk I liked her but the sex was weird.

  12. #540

    Amara

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Could you DM these with exception of Amara? Need to find a new regular in the area.
    Amara Steele is an enigma. Has anyone actually seen her? I text her, she texts back. When it gets to setting a firm time, she ghosts.

  13. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    So did you welcome Nancy to town?

    I'm looking at today's menu and need some help choosing between Nancy, revisiting Mel, Amara Steele, and TB's newest, Juliette.
    Could you DM these with exception of Amara? Need to find a new regular in the area.

  14. #538

    Nancy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'll consider Luna but I have my sights set on Nancy for Htfd in June.

    BMD.
    So did you welcome Nancy to town?

    I'm looking at today's menu and need some help choosing between Nancy, revisiting Mel, Amara Steele, and TB's newest, Juliette.

  15. #537

    Asian at stamford la quinta

    Was terrified to see grl hosting with asian ad. A pan sized face, height nearly 5 ft. Age around 50.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...4/155664529254

    I was in & out in 5 seconds.

    Would never ever go for this host.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape