Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 12753
-
07-26-21 21:17 #8898Senior Member

Posts: 172Going to be in Orlando next week
I was going to be in Orlando next week. Tried to look this on up but found nothing, any suggestions on petite women GFE is first choice.
Any information on this dream or nightmare TIA.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lando/64922328
-
07-26-21 20:20 #8897Senior Member

Posts: 681Clean
What does clean really mean LOL? Unless you show up with records whos to know. Just saying.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
On another note, if a provider lets me BB and doesn't mention no CIP do you guys just go for the CIP or ask first?
-
07-26-21 19:22 #8896Regular Member

Posts: 13
-
07-26-21 14:30 #8895Banned Member

Posts: 273Her pic
She will let you BB as long as you are clean and don't nut in her.
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 14:27 #8894Senior Member

Posts: 878It's a no go for me
I've been seeing her ads, but no oral just pussy and the way she says money in hand first is a deal breaker. She looks cute, but not sure I could complete the deal without at least a CBJ to get going, and I'm no fan of a CBJ either. I just don't get these girls lately that think that they don't need anything but a pussy and a box of condoms to do business. Unless they are just so damn hot that Jr jumps to attention at the sight of her, and I don't see this one being that hot. For 80 bucks I can drive 12 miles and get BBBJCIM with cfs.
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 14:02 #8893Senior Member

Posts: 124Smokey
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64675985
For all you Mt Dora / Tavares folks, this one is real. Saw her today for a QV (. 8); probably can't get her down below that. She also offered a 'discount' for 1. 1 for hh. She's no frills (no oral / no greek), as some of her adds state but she's got a nice skinny body, flexible legs and pussy feels good. I'd say her face is a 6-7, some gaps in her teeth but not missing. Personality is a bit awkward (her words) but she was not off-putting.
She's staying in a typical low budget motel (light smoke smell in there), looks like it's shared with a few folks but I was there for at least 30 minutes overall and I saw no one around, no other person, no mgmt. I'd repeat if I wanted to get in and get out and happened to be in that area.
-
07-26-21 12:20 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 626Great report
I noticed the recent post but was trigger shy for many reasons. There was a report of her stabbing her BF and another monger said he was robbed, then there were some good reports, and in her old posts her tits looked amaze balls, the saggy report pushed me off the cliff, thanks for that. On a side note while I was looking at Milly's vacation resort stay I saw Luna on the guest list at the same time in the same hotel, I bet they could have shared some wild tales to pass the time. Anyhow she's up'd her flavor from zanny to Milly's choice or possession fetty, that's huge red flag.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 12:08 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 205Greta
Is anyone willing to share contact info for Greta? The number listed in the ad says service not available.
Thanks!
-
07-26-21 11:51 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 963Multiorgasmic
ATINA MULTIORGASMICA.
11:19 AM.
I see: Men only.
Age: 26.
SUPER ROMANTIC LATINA HELLO MY LOVES MY NAME IS KAREN. I'm NEW GIRL LATINA SUPER ROMANTIC I CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE🥰 SOY UNA HERMOSA CHICA MUY CACHONDA why AMANTE DEL BUEN SEXO💋 LLAMAME ESTOY DISPONIBLE SIEMPRE I SEE BLACKMEN.
+1 3213639275.
City: Orlando, FL Name: Liliana.
Location: Major Blvd.
Anyone?
-
07-26-21 11:45 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 963No question about the pics
They look great.
Originally Posted by Wes519
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 10:47 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 83Isidora
Anyone had a dream with her? Pics look great?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15481751
-
07-26-21 09:56 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 113My rule of thumb is always look at the worst photo of a provider. That’s what you’re going to get. If I were you I'd pass. Looks like the candy has gotten to her. Candy girls always post old photos and sprinkle in one or two current ones. I haven’t seen her, so take this with a grain of salt. Just my opinion, stay safe brother.
Originally Posted by Vojniak
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 01:41 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 49I usually try to avoid I-drive area
But it looks like quite the chunk of the the postings are for there recently, in all categories too.
Well I might just plunge and have my eyes in this one, I don't know what it is but I'm really tempted.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/64878138
Anyone partake or have info? No name so far for searching. Might very well still TOFTT if not.
-
07-25-21 21:38 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 413Luna
Great report. Covered all the important relevant details and the additional detailed perspective paints a picture that is very helpful as members weigh the pros and cons on whether to visit or not. I will say, the picture with the "kiss me goodnight" on the wall is pretty persuasive. BTW, I think this one had a recent visit with her uncle.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 20:45 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 124Clown
Funny, coming from the guy who sent me a pm calling her YOUR girl.
She asked me to comment last time. I have no information to share this time around.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






