Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8888

    Great report

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    You're in luck. I just happened to meet with Luna this weekend. My first time visiting her. I tried several months back and got ghosted after I arrived at her place. Told myself I would skip her, but. Well her new ad is up and those photos show a woman I'd like to meet.

    Anyway, here's the scoop from my perspective:

    She replied promptly which surprised me. I threw out my text thinking I wouldn't hear back until much later. She stayed in touch well and I was at her place in half an hour.

    Her incall is run-down and kind of sketchy. Even a daytime visit was a little unsettling. The neighborhood is okay, but her place is not.

    There was an older guy inside watching TV and coughing. Also not great, but he gave no indication he was aware of anything but the show on the tube.

    Get to her room and it is okay. She is the girl in the ad, but is showing some wear and tear and didn't try to make herself up or anything. The photo with the "kiss me goodnight" on the wall is closest to her look. She could be really cute, but her slender body is soft. Small sagging breasts.

    I was there for a QV and she got it done. She has skills, but there was nothing but the direct act. No sense of sensuality or anything..
    I noticed the recent post but was trigger shy for many reasons. There was a report of her stabbing her BF and another monger said he was robbed, then there were some good reports, and in her old posts her tits looked amaze balls, the saggy report pushed me off the cliff, thanks for that. On a side note while I was looking at Milly's vacation resort stay I saw Luna on the guest list at the same time in the same hotel, I bet they could have shared some wild tales to pass the time. Anyhow she's up'd her flavor from zanny to Milly's choice or possession fetty, that's huge red flag.

  2. #8887

    Greta

    Is anyone willing to share contact info for Greta? The number listed in the ad says service not available.

    Thanks!

  3. #8886

    Multiorgasmic

    ATINA MULTIORGASMICA.

    11:19 AM.

    I see: Men only.

    Age: 26.

    SUPER ROMANTIC LATINA HELLO MY LOVES MY NAME IS KAREN. I'm NEW GIRL LATINA SUPER ROMANTIC I CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE🥰 SOY UNA HERMOSA CHICA MUY CACHONDA why AMANTE DEL BUEN SEXO💋 LLAMAME ESTOY DISPONIBLE SIEMPRE I SEE BLACKMEN.

    +1 3213639275.

    City: Orlando, FL Name: Liliana.

    Location: Major Blvd.

    Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86614166-2E67-47D4-A6B5-CAD88947BCC7.jpeg‎   B4F9DE30-A79D-4575-97B7-32B2AB2DC540.jpeg‎   61EFCA8F-8FA8-4BA0-8CB7-33D19E08CF2B.jpeg‎  

  4. #8885

    No question about the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes519  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her? Pics look great?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15481751
    They look great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AB69C861-76F5-477A-944E-39A2FEDFD554.jpeg‎   171940A1-5770-4ACB-9529-98940F2C54A5.jpeg‎   3C964E8F-2A00-408B-B77B-EF6435E1FB5F.jpeg‎  

  5. #8884

    Isidora

    Anyone had a dream with her? Pics look great?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15481751

  6. #8883
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    But it looks like quite the chunk of the the postings are for there recently, in all categories too.

    Well I might just plunge and have my eyes in this one, I don't know what it is but I'm really tempted.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/64878138

    Anyone partake or have info? No name so far for searching. Might very well still TOFTT if not.
    My rule of thumb is always look at the worst photo of a provider. That’s what you’re going to get. If I were you I'd pass. Looks like the candy has gotten to her. Candy girls always post old photos and sprinkle in one or two current ones. I haven’t seen her, so take this with a grain of salt. Just my opinion, stay safe brother.

  7. #8882

    I usually try to avoid I-drive area

    But it looks like quite the chunk of the the postings are for there recently, in all categories too.

    Well I might just plunge and have my eyes in this one, I don't know what it is but I'm really tempted.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/64878138

    Anyone partake or have info? No name so far for searching. Might very well still TOFTT if not.

  8. #8881

    Luna

    Great report. Covered all the important relevant details and the additional detailed perspective paints a picture that is very helpful as members weigh the pros and cons on whether to visit or not. I will say, the picture with the "kiss me goodnight" on the wall is pretty persuasive. BTW, I think this one had a recent visit with her uncle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    You're in luck. I just happened to meet with Luna this weekend. My first time visiting her. I tried several months back and got ghosted after I arrived at her place. Told myself I would skip her, but. Well her new ad is up and those photos show a woman I'd like to meet.

    Anyway, here's the scoop from my perspective:

    She replied promptly which surprised me. I threw out my text thinking I wouldn't hear back until much later. She stayed in touch well and I was at her place in half an hour.

    Her incall is run-down and kind of sketchy. Even a daytime visit was a little unsettling. The neighborhood is okay, but her place is not.

    There was an older guy inside watching TV and coughing. Also not great, but he gave no indication he was aware of anything but the show on the tube.

    Get to her room and it is okay. She is the girl in the ad, but is showing some wear and tear and didn't try to make herself up or anything. The photo with the "kiss me goodnight" on the wall is closest to her look. She could be really cute, but her slender body is soft. Small sagging breasts.

    I was there for a QV and she got it done. She has skills, but there was nothing but the direct act. No sense of sensuality or anything.

    When I left, there was another car out front. She was stacking up customers on top of each other. So no wonder the rush.

    If she got her act together and cleaned herself up just a little, she would be a repeat. But not at the current status. At least not for me.

  9. #8880

    Clown

    Funny, coming from the guy who sent me a pm calling her YOUR girl.

    She asked me to comment last time. I have no information to share this time around.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Call her before the white knight on here that actually thinks Milly is his girlfriend forces her to take her ad down!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ette_i10931672#.

  10. #8879

    Won't be around much longer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information from their dreams on this one? Been posting for about a week now.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...837/3214148445
    She used to advertise her services in exchange for xanax, she is now trading it for fentanyl. Multiple past possession arrests, she just recently got out. Sad situation, it's a only a matter of time.

  11. #8878

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information from their dreams on this one? Been posting for about a week now.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...837/3214148445
    You're in luck. I just happened to meet with Luna this weekend. My first time visiting her. I tried several months back and got ghosted after I arrived at her place. Told myself I would skip her, but. Well her new ad is up and those photos show a woman I'd like to meet.

    Anyway, here's the scoop from my perspective:

    She replied promptly which surprised me. I threw out my text thinking I wouldn't hear back until much later. She stayed in touch well and I was at her place in half an hour.

    Her incall is run-down and kind of sketchy. Even a daytime visit was a little unsettling. The neighborhood is okay, but her place is not.

    There was an older guy inside watching TV and coughing. Also not great, but he gave no indication he was aware of anything but the show on the tube.

    Get to her room and it is okay. She is the girl in the ad, but is showing some wear and tear and didn't try to make herself up or anything. The photo with the "kiss me goodnight" on the wall is closest to her look. She could be really cute, but her slender body is soft. Small sagging breasts.

    I was there for a QV and she got it done. She has skills, but there was nothing but the direct act. No sense of sensuality or anything.

    When I left, there was another car out front. She was stacking up customers on top of each other. So no wonder the rush.

    If she got her act together and cleaned herself up just a little, she would be a repeat. But not at the current status. At least not for me.

  12. #8877

    Luna

    Anyone have information from their dreams on this one? Been posting for about a week now.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...837/3214148445

  13. #8876

    Bad Girl Milly is back!

    Call her before the white knight on here that actually thinks Milly is his girlfriend forces her to take her ad down!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ette_i10931672#.

  14. #8875

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by any other name?
    She went mostly by Molly or Molly Mae.

  15. #8874

    Charlise

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...y-n0w/40512862

    Hey these are pictures from Charlise she was quite popular during USAsg classifieds days. She was tallish light skin big DD and skinny and I used to do her for 80 back in 2015 to 2018 with DFK. Last I saw her she was in Longwood but looked strung out on something and lost weight and her boobs. Has anyone seen her recently just curious?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape