Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 1693 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16548
    Anyone kno any rough facefukk girls in nw burbs area?

    Or rimming?

  2. #16547
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    Many girls on OF do dick ratings where someone send a picture of their member and the girl will give it a rating like we would fo for looks or body on a provider. Idk how it became a thing but a lot of girls advertise doing them now.
    I don't understand why anyone would want that kind of service. They won't give you anything but a stellar rating.

  3. #16546
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    Definitely stay away.
    Now her bio in Tryst is also something that doesn't make a lot of sense. To be honest, I'm worried for her but at the same time I'm really curious to read the experience of someone who has seen her.

  4. #16545

    Any good providers around Des Plaines / Rosemont?

    Hey guys, anyone know any good providers around Des Plaines or Rosemont? I've never really seen any of the agency girls around the airport area and have been having a hard time getting an appointment.

  5. #16544
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Every time I enter a phone number, I get nothing. .....with the ability to edit the title for situations like this where she keeps changing her name, so the name would be added. None of that is going to happen, I get it. But is there a way to fix a search so that phone numbers come up?
    My thoughts:

    1) put these in the Ripoff Reports thread. That one (usually) moves slower.

    2) upload pics. This won't make searching easier, but it makes a record that survives phone number and name changes.

    3) Enter phone numbers as just digits. They can be searched for in the same way.

  6. #16543
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone has any experience with this girl? She small and petite just my type. Thanks in advance.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/160360645977
    Those pictures and especially that ad text has been associated with a long line of ads with very mixed reviews, some of them really awful, including one of mine.

  7. #16542
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    What are "dick rates"?
    Many girls on OF do dick ratings where someone send a picture of their member and the girl will give it a rating like we would fo for looks or body on a provider. Idk how it became a thing but a lot of girls advertise doing them now.

  8. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    Definitely stay away.
    What are "dick rates"?

  9. #16540

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    I had a good session with her about 9 months ago in Joliet. I scored just as the Bears scored a touchdown. LOL.

    The only odd part was I used the bathroom post event and came out and she was folding the sheet over something that didn't look too good. I let it go. But I would repeat. No really sure what that was all about.
    Uh please elaborate!

  10. #16539

    Kika

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpxswain  [View Original Post]
    She has a bloody face on her Instagram page:

    https://www.instagram.com/smalamilk/

    😂 😂 😂 😭 😭 😘 😘.
    Definitely stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 11.10.25 AM.png‎  

  11. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    Care to explain why?
    I really don't even know where to start. Stuff spoken about before hand became a no when we started. She probably said all of 10 different words while I was there. The most frequent word was NO. Attitude was so bleh I couldn't even get going. If you want to show up already hard, bang in one position of her choosing without changing or touching near that area. Go for it. She is better than her pics really but no no no no no no.

  12. #16537
    Cassidy is back as Cassie, new number, phone number in URL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7084056417

    I reviewed her here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...dy#post5401229.

    Only change is that I now know she'll also do BBBJ, too.

    I've seen her numerous times, 4 or 5 times, something like that, always a very good time.

    Pics from previous ads: https://escortbabylon-stage.gomofo.n...ist/8326179917.

    https://ixescort.com/illinois/chicago/525591

  13. #16536
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Look at the stuff she's writing on her * and on her instagram: completely incoherent, random concepts / ideas haphazardly thrown together in a 'sentence', pictures and posts that have no relation to each other.
    She did block me on OF. When I followed her, it kicked back an automatic message offering to sell custom videos and some other comments (mostly coherent) with a free titty pic. So I messaged her to ask about custom vids and next morning when I went back her account doesn't appear anymore, but the message I sent her is still there and it shows when she was last active at the top. Currently says 36 minutes ago, but I couldn't view her as of this morning.

    I think the "boyfriend" is the one writing the coherent stuff, because there's no way she is. Totally koo koo, this one.

  14. #16535
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude300  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend staying away from this one:

    Current ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64871710#.

    Old ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64553900#.

    Common pic attached.
    Care to explain why?

  15. #16534

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude300  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend staying away from this one:

    Current ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64871710#.

    Old ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64553900#.

    Common pic attached.
    Can you say more about the problem with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape